Moonshine and Old Grog

shavar

Yes :excl: Congratulations NAC and Asgaard. Very happy to see the long term unofficial friendships between your two alliances become official and public. Both of you are very cool.

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1318516568' post='2824088']
I must have missed your Invicta downgrade announcement (if it was announced) but congrats on that too ;)
[/quote]

I think everyone can consider the announcment from Shavar, which includes the comment quoted below, to include the announcement of the "downgrade" with Invicta along with everything else.

[quote name='shavar' timestamp='1318474983' post='2823839']
In closing here is a brief glimpse of our current government and active treaties for yall to ponder over. So go ahead and ponder.

Current active treaties:
MDOAP - Asgaard
ODP - Invicta
ODP - The Sandwich Confederation
[/quote]

Shavar didn't have to let people know what their "active" treaties are. It's not like one must scream to the world, "hey, we've downgraded with X alliance" thus spelling it out. You got the point. Now you know.

Speaking of which, in many instances, as far as I'm concerned, it's the "optional" treaties that are the best.

To Invicta and NAC: Now neither of you have to deal with other peoples assumptions about what either of you will or will not do in the case of war and/or attempts to rules lawyer you into doing something that is in neither of your interests. Very big congratulations and a "good move, my friends" comment for that to both of you. :D

Edited by White Chocolate

Sup Shavar? It's Cuba... oh, lord, I just said that publicly. :o

Anyways..... how's the weather? Life? Women? I need to change my diplomatic mask on your forum to that of MHA.

How's Vrangor? :v

EDIT: Added stuff.

Edited by Proest

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1318526997' post='2824140']
I need to change my diplomatic mask on your forum to that of MHA.

How's Vrangor? :v
[/quote]

sssup Cuba! We left V on another world with all of his drama. lol .

You are most welcome to come visit our new forums http://nacforums.forumotion.com

:D

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1318518990' post='2824103']
Yes :excl: Congratulations NAC and Asgaard. Very happy to see the long term unofficial friendships between your two alliances become official and public. Both of you are very cool.

I think everyone can consider the announcment from Shavar, which includes the comment quoted below, to include the announcement of the "downgrade" with Invicta along with everything else.

Shavar didn't have to let people know what their "active" treaties are. It's not like one must scream to the world, "hey, we've downgraded with X alliance" thus spelling it out. You got the point. Now you know.

Speaking of which, in many instances, as far as I'm concerned, it's the "optional" treaties that are the best.

To Invicta and NAC: Now neither of you have to deal with other peoples assumptions about what either of you will or will not do in the case of war and/or attempts to rules lawyer you into doing something that is in neither of your interests. Very big congratulations and a "good move, my friends" comment for that to both of you. :D
[/quote]

I could not have said it better myself :smug:

Also thanks for all of the well wishes I am thrilled to be back home on Purple

[quote name='rattlehead' timestamp='1318540309' post='2824232']
sssup Cuba! We left V on another world with all of his drama. lol .

You are most welcome to come visit our new forums http://nacforums.forumotion.com

:D
[/quote]

Ain't that a shame... :v: