Delta Squad

jesbro

Brian started talking with Jesse just after he finished his call to Damion, “I take it everything is not going well?”

“No. Unless they or someone else can break through the french lines they are doomed. Simone has won.”

He asked Jesse another question, “What about Nathan and the rest of Delta?”

Jesse answered “They escaped the city using Paul's private jet and went to Canada just before the French entered Andorra. We are still welcomed there so they should all be safe. Meanwhile we still have a job to do. There are a few more castles and fortresses for us to search and if she is not in any of those than she is probably hiding somewhere in the UFE. If we can find her and Paul we might be able to stop Simone from destroying Andorra and their way of life, might even be able to save the rest of France in the process. How is your leg?”

“It’s better now. I should be able to run once again but I wont be as fast until we can find a safer place to further examine it, like a friendly hospital should we find one.”

Jesse finished. “Then lets get moving.”

Edited by jesbro

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Château de Montségur lay near the southern edge of France proper, tucked safely in the high crags of the Pyrenees. There were no villages around it for miles, perhaps one of the great hiding places within the southern mountains and it would be the last castle on Delta Squad's route before all the Cathar Castles had been examined. The climb for Jesse and Brian would be hard, but there were rumors that only a few days ago a woman had gone off to hide within the castle and that she was fleeing from the hordes of Communists covering the region.

If and when they would search the castle, there seemed not to be a soul for miles, but somewhere in the castle keep they could hear the sounds of weeping. In the middle of the castle keep, amidst burning candles and the glimmer of the moon on the stained glass windows, was a young woman. She had her face hidden behind a black veil and was kneeling on the floor praying up to the great cross emblazoned on the stone wall.

Could it be? Was this the Empress Therese?

"Good to hear from you. I think I have eyes on the dynamic duo but I'm not sure. You have any logistical support? I could use some real time thermal imagery to scope the houses around me," Malcolm replies as he quickly packs his equipment. 'Lovely little thing this is,' he thinks to himself about his phone that is equipped with a hands free option. After adjusting the wireless earpiece for the phone he continues his minor housekeeping chores and he keeps his eyes wide open on the castle and other approaches.

In the event that someone where to try and sneak up on Malcolm a few small surprises have been laid. The sliding door of the abandoned door was jammed shut using a large piece of wood by Malcolm shortly after he arrived. The left side door is rigged with a flashbang. The door that comes in through the chicken coop is similarly wired. The walls of the barn, old, battered, and made of very dry and noisy wood would serve as the rest of Malcolm's warning system, though it could easily be turned against him.

To ensure he has at least three lines of escape Malcolm has a rope for the loft where he can go out the hay loft door and the side of the barn. Down in the back of the barn there is a wood pile that Malcolm rearranged during the night. To unwary the woodpile looks like a woodpile. To Malcolm there is now a little alcove inside of it that is covered with a few sticks and other debris. He can gain access to this alcove through a hole in the side of the barn that he quietly made after creating the alcove.
Malcolm's best line of escape isn't even escaping at all as it involves using the flashbangs to set the barn on fire and staying right inside of it as it burns.

Well not exactly right inside as Malcolm has prepared a hole in the back of it. Next to the hole is a large metal wheelbarrow filled with dirt. If everything goes completely to hell he plans on jumping down into the hole, pulling the wires he rigged to the flashbangs, and then pulling the dirt over the top of him and waiting out the fire. Is it the most desired option for Malcolm? Probably not as it doesn't do much for his air supply, but with a little luck and fortune perhaps he'll survive the barn burning down over him. Maybe not so much luck is needed given he salvaged the oxygen tank off an old oxy-acetalene cutting torch and has put it down in the hole for him to use as the fire burns over him.

OOC: Done on IRC, however written out for artistic value.

IC:

Seeing the woman weeping in the center of the chapel, Jesse and Brian approached carefully. She wore a long black dress with white lace coming out of the cuffs, her face was hidden by a cloth veil of black as if she was in mourning and her soft, delicate hands held a handkerchief to her eyes. As the two members of Delta Squad stepped into the chapel, the echoing of their feet met the woman's ears and she stopped weeping and turned to them, her face still hidden. They held their weapons at the ready, just in case it turned out to be a trap while Jesse approached her and smiled. "Empress Therese, is it you?"

The woman wrung her hands around the handkerchief nervously, "Who are you?"

"My name is Jesse and this is my friend Brian," he said pointing at the second fighter. "We came to talk to you about Geoffrey, before the Revolution. We're here to help you."

Brian limped forward and smiled at the shrouded woman. "Where are your guards? Your soldiers? Did they all abandon you?"

"They abandoned me," she said sadly. "You two have been my only hope."

"You were expecting us?" Jesse said curiously.

The woman paused for a moment as she began to chuckle, lightly at first, then the laugh soon became maniacal. "Could you believe it that I knew you were coming this entire time. Oh Jesse I know you, I know you very...very...very well." The woman took her veil and ripped it off as Clarisse's face stared back at Jesse in Brian, her eyes on fire with anger and hatred.

Brian and Jesse immediately jumped back and aimed their guns at her. "So you planned this entire thing out? Well, you didn't expect us to come unprepared, did you?"

Clarisse laughed as she closed her eyes. "No, but I should warn you. I'm not going to take this battle lightly. I may have underestimated you the first time, but now..." She opened her eyes as they turned to solid white and she began to float off the ground. "The carnage will bet much more glorious."

Jesse tossed his gun to the side as he took out a blade. "A witch, well that won't change anything. You're still weak and I swear this time I'll remember to kill you."

The witch's hands raise up in the air as the candelabras in the chapel begin to rattle. "I'm a bit ruthless myself!" She grunted and with a swipe of her hand, sent a stream of invisible energy shooting against the two members of Delta Squad. It hit them in the face, sending both back, slamming against the chapel wall.

Getting up, Jesse cracked his neck and shook his head. "Damn, that one hurt." Then staring up at Clarisse, clenches tightly on his blade. "So tell me Clarisse, why go through all this trouble for me and Brian, what do you want with us?"

"What do I want with you?" She said narrowing her eyes, "Do you know what you did to me? You left me out in the wilderness to die. I said at that moment, if there was any chance of me living, I wouldn't stop until I had your smug little face, bloody in my hands. I have my orders, to arrest you, to see you brought to justice for you crimes against France. But to hell with those orders. I'm just going to kill you, here and now." Clarisse said as two candelabras flung themselves at Jesse and Brian.

They barely dodge the flying bronze candlesticks as Jesse squares up to Clarisse again. "Crimes against France? How are we the criminals? You're the ones burning Perpignan to the ground."

"Because of your rebellion. But this isn't about France or Andorra, Jesse." She says floating towards him. "This isn't about Damion or Simone. This is about you and I. This is about finishing what we started there in the mountains. Maybe I wasn't strong enough then." She said bringing a stone blade from the wall to her hand. "But I'm going to destroy you now." She charges forward, bringing the heavy sword towards his leg.

Jesse stumbles back, the smug smile still on his face. "Well that's more like it sweetheart, now you're more of a threat. Before you were just some little girl trying to play with the big boys."

"You !@#$%^&! I'll make you eat those words!" She yells, plowing the back of her hand into his face.

As he falls back, Jesse swings to cut her across the chest, but the metal clanks off an invisible barrier as he stumbles back, wiping the blood from his cheek. "You broke down at every punch, you were weak and you still are. You think your fancy mind tricks are going to save you Clarisse? I was stronger and faster than you before you...became...this..." He said staring at the white-eyed witch. "...And I'm still better than you. All you are is some freak of nature. I almost feel sorry for you, giving up your humanity just because of a grudge. I should have killed you in the wilderness, then at least you wouldn't have turned yourself into some abomination."

"No!" Snarled the witch, "This is the evolution of humanity. I am the evolution!" She let out a angry screech as the stained glass windows of the chapel began to shatter and Clarisse floated higher into the air. "You think you'll kill me? I won't give you the chance!" Brian lifted up his weapon and began to shoot at the witch, but the bullets never reached her, turning into dust as they impacted the barrier. The witch turned back and swiped her hand through the air towards him. "Sit still! I'll get to you next!" She screamed as a wave of energy pushed Brian off his feet and into the wall.

"Jesse," Brian shook his head. "No, we can't do it. She's too strong right now. We'll get killed, we need to figure out another way. Weaknesses, something, anything."

Jesse looked back, bleeding from his face and nodded. "You're right." He said and scooped Brian up in his arms. "This isn't over Clarisse, not by a long shot." He said and started to run from the chapel.

"No. Where do you think you're going? You're not going anywhere!" She went to shut the door, but as she did, Jesse and Brian made it out to the other side while Clarisse felt a searing pain run through her mind. "Urgh." She grunted and slumped back to the ground, as the rattling began to calm itself. "Urghhh." Clarisse grunted in a husky voice as tears of blood began to fall from her eyes. Her irises changed back to their normal color as she collapsed fully to the ground and could here Jesse and Brian fleeing from the castle. "Too...much...pain..."

Malcolm who followed Brian and Jesse after he spotted them leaving the castle just barely manages to slip into the castle where Clarisse was waiting for them. To say he's surprised by what he saw is an understatement. Any Legionnaire who has clicked on the link www.2legionnaires1cup.lgn was forever rendered impervious to total surprise and the ability to use the internet ever again without giggling hysterically. Not that there is much to laugh about here, as from what he saw is Clarisse having one hell of a special effects team at her disposal or something else entirely.

What that something else is tends to be a matter of speculation. Still, Malcolm reminded himself he was her to right a wrong and it looked to him the wrong was being righted by itself.

He unholstered his Legion Issue .45 Para-Ord and held it loosely by his side. He intended to make it a fair fight and to stop either of the boys from using their weapons on Clarisse by possibly getting the drop on them in a surprise attack. What could have made his surprise complete is the fact that Malcolm slipped into the castle when Brian and Jesse had their backs turned to him and were fixated on Clarisse and her rather odd business.

The thing to remember about Malcolm is he's the guy who knows how to use his .45 with a deadliness that probably could make most men want to run home to mamma. There isn't an ounce of hesitation in his body to open fire on Brian or Jesse when their backs are turned to him or if they are facing him. Malcolm has no compulsion about murdering them where they stand or cutting them down face to face. The speed of his hand and the deadliness of his aim has that well practiced deadliness that comes with two and a half decades of practice and two decades of plying his trade as a gunman.

Today he doesn't have to do his chosen work as he watches Brian and Jesse run like a pair of scared rabbits. He returns his vision to Clarrise and watches her fall to the ground. Quickly he sprints the short distance and pulls her into a covered position as he keeps his eyes open and checks her vitals. "Damn woman, why are you always the one who is passed out on the ground when we meet?" Malcolm asks her as he protects this strange woman with his own life if needed.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

A while later after they got far away from the castle Brian needed to know what they were going to do next,“So what are we going to do now Jesse?”

Jesse answered, “We need to get to the UFE somehow. If she is not here in Andorra or France than that is the next place we need to search. Damion is probably dead by now but he gave us a job and we are going to finish it, one way or another this is gonna end. If she won’t stop trying to hunt us until we are dead than we will just have to find a way to kill her first. I have faced Dragons and even vampires before but witches are different. They are far more cunning than you may think.”

Brian continued, “She tried to kill you twice now and all it did is piss you off. I can’t imagine her getting us next time.”

Jesse finished, “Next time I will make sure that she stays dead. Lets get moving, we have to find transport that can get us to the UFE without any problems.”

When the darkness began to fade from her eyes, Clarisse looked up to see Malcolm holding onto her with a smile as he checked the pulse of her neck. "No, don't worry. I'm okay, just a little dizzy and worn out." She sat up and blinked a few times as splashes of blood fell down to the floor. "I guess this is the problem of having an enhanced mind, my body can't even take it anymore." She ran a finger over her eyes, wiping away the blood as it stopped flowing from her tear ducts. "I have to watch myself then, I don't want my brain to burst in a display of vigor and fervor."

Then she looked back at the man holding her and smiled. "Well, its because I'm the one always doing the work Malcolm. Maybe if you'd get your ass in gear one of these times. I'd be saving you instead." Clarisse pushed herself to her feet and brushed of the dust and blood. "Anyways, it looks like our friends got away and I'm honestly just too tired right now to go after them. That said, someone like that Jesse character, he knows how to leave a mark on society. I don't think it'll be too hard to track him. We'll go find an inn to rest in and then make our way back to France. I'm sure the Andorrans have been promptly crushed, so finishing up Delta Squad will be tying the last loose string."

She patted Malcolm on the back and with his support started walking out of the chapel. "Damn the !@#$%^&*. The ripped my dress. Not that I'm into dresses, but I think I made a pretty good Empress Therese disguise."

[b]Just south of Pamiers, France

A while after they left the Chateau where they battled Clariesse.[/b]

Brian was curious as to what Jesse was planning. “So where to next Jesse? I’m sure you have at least one friend in this city who can help us since you know at least one person in every major city in the world.”

Jesse answered, “Most of them are friends of friends that say if there is anything I need their help with they will help and this old guy happens to be one of them. He was a friend of Paul’s and owns a mansion on the southern outskirts of the city.”

Brian couldn’t believe it, “Is every one of these friends very wealthy?”

“No. He just happens to be one of them that is, he could by us a whole train if we needed it but all we need to do is borrow one of his private jets.” Jesse then dials his number.

Brian was of course nervous, “Is it wise to be doing that here.”

Jesse answered, “This is one of the most secure satellite phone’s in the world, it would take them forever to try to tap into it while on a call.” The old guy on the other line answers. “Hello?”

“Hey Ethan it is Jesse, I could really use your help right now.”

Ethan was surprised but happy to hear from him, “Of course Jesse, anything for a friend of Duke Paul’s. What do you need?”

“Transport to the UFE, we are tracking someone down that may be able to help us with something we are working on.”

“You may use my private plane I have at the airport. I tell my pilot where you need to go, you guys just need to meet him at the airport hanger and then get in the plane. He will take care of the rest.”

“Thank you Ethan, you are a lifesaver.”

“Of course Jesse, I just hope you find what you are looking for.”

Edited by jesbro

"So Clarisse, at least I think your name is Clarisse, maybe you could enlighten me as to what I stumbled face first into?" Malcolm asks after he helps her into a car he found nearby. As he asks this he has a fat bundle of wires in his hands and he's trying to remember which ones you had to press together to start a car without a key, or otherwise known as hot wiring. His reason being both himself and Clarisse were seen entering into the castle via other means.

Means that could easily be recognized again. He's not entirely sure how she arrived, but no point in giving any agitated locals something they recognize to shoot at. No telling who or what the Delta Duo said or called on the way out of town. With this in mind he finally remembers it is the red wire and after a few seconds of swearing under his breath he manages to start the car. He motions his hand up the road to Peripan or down the road towards France.

He could pick a destination but he's more or less consigned himself to the role of making sure Clarisse doesn't spontaneously explode into a ball of fire or something like that. Of course, just as soon as she answers his question about what he's gotten into he intends on gently broaching the question of, 'HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU MAKE THAT STUFF FLY ALL OVER THE PLACE,' but in a gentle polite tone of voice.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

Meanwhile Jesse and Brian were able to make it to the airport hanger easily. Ethan let them use his limo to get there so they could avoid any french prefects that may have been looking for them. The driver told them what to do. “The crew is prepping up his private jet as we speak so it should be ready when we get there. We know your uncle Paul is no traitor to France as the communists believe, if you manage to find him and bring him back than there may be hope for a true united france, one that does not kill its own people who were not trusting its government.”

Jesse continued, “We promise to find him and bring him here so that we may end the people’s suffering, or we will die trying.”

“Good luck, both of you. We are just about at the airport.”

Through various means, they would be found. The surviving Delta Squad members would be found, and would be told that in Helsinki their prize awaited. It was not a trap, they would say. Helsinki City Enforcers would be on their side. Communist forces could not touch them when they were with the Enforcers.

After these messages, a hooded man would find Jesse and Brian. "You are looking at the wrong tree. Helsinki is your target. I delivered the package, the woman you seek. You have but one chance, sirs. Get to her before the Party Boss throws her into a jail, or worse."

The hooded man would not stay long enough to give answers or be asked questions.

Brian was uneasy. A hooded figure approaching them at the airport saying he knew where the Empress was would make anyone uneasy. "Jesse please don't tell me you are thinking what I think you are thinking."

Jesse answered, "Well it is not like we had any other leads, plus even if it does turn out to be a trap we still have our weapons. Finland is actually a good place for her to hang out, I don't think Simone would plan on looking for her there. The way he was talking makes it seem like she is in danger, if she is than we do not have much time." They got onto the plane and the pilot asked them where they need to go. "Take us to Helsinki in the People's Republic of Finland, and make it fast."

The pilot answered, "You got it."

At the Helsinki airport, a tall man dressed in a sharp suit with jet black hair met Jesse and Brian as their airplane landed. As they stepped out of the plane, he would go up to greet them, pushing his way through the crowd.

"Gentlemen, a colleague of mine said you would be here. Come with me, I will bring you to her." His Finnish accent trickled into his French as he motioned for them to follow him. Getting through security would prove no problem, the man simply flashed a badge of some sort and the security guards let them through. Upon arriving into the cold Helsinki air, three black vehicles drove up, two SUVs and a sedan. The tall man opened the door to the sedan, motioning for them to get in.

The vehicles began moving, and the man began explaining. "Somebody in the Finnish Special Operations Command got wind of your group. While officially, Finland supports France, sometimes a little rivalry between allies is needed, eh?" After a drive, they approached a warehouse in a rather shady part of Helsinki. "Intelligence puts her in there. Finnish Red Guard soldiers are on hand should you need it to breach. Human intel says nobody's home except the package." He opened the door and saluted. "Godspeed, gentlemen."

They loaded their guns just in case and headed into the warehouse and Brian was still a little confused, “Wait a sec, it is only her in the building. What happened to all her forces? I thought that was the reason we were trying to find her.”

Jesse answered firmly “Well you were wrong. Even if she still had her forces it would not be enough to take out Simone. We are finding her to give people that hate Simone hope. If they knew she was still alive we might be able to start another rebellion against Simone. This time it will be in France. With how evil Simone is being right now people want to rebel against her but they are too afraid to do anything. If they had someone they could trust to rally behind than we can help them get back their freedom.”

Brian, “But still this place is basically screaming trap.”

Jesse finished. “When we see her I will nicely tell her to turn around to show us her face. Then we will know if it really is her, but if this is Clarisse with another trap than not only will we kill her finally but probably the guys that brought us here as well. So for their sakes this better really be Therese.”

Edited by jesbro

"Actually for you sakes, you're going to wish you would have just turned back." Clarisse stood out from one of the beams of the warehouse near the room and looked down at Jesse and Brian. "Honestly, at this point I'm rather sick of both of you and perhaps I should fill you in on something. The Empress, even if you would find her, couldn't be used as a symbol of hope for France or anywhere else in the world for that matter. She's disappeared, no one knows where she is, she's gone and even if you could find her, what would you say? Come back to a country that abandoned you, fight for a weakling country like Andorra who lost in two days? Why don't you just give up Jesse because you're not going to win."

She snapped her fingers as the warehouse doors closed and the lights shut off leaving Jesse and Brian in total darkness, only Clarisse's laugh protruding through the silence as she slipped across the high beams hanging from the ceiling. "But see, you've wondered into the wrong place now. I liked playing games with you two, now that time is coming to an end. However, I'll let you both in on a little secret. This warehouse extends down into a fairly extensive sewer system and maybe, just maybe if you would survive that, I'll show you the secret to defeating Simone and saving your beloved Andorra. Because there is a way that you can see Andorra again, Jesse, you can see Andorra, Damion, all those people that Simone stole from you. Hell, you might even be able to find where you Duke went, but it's all down the sewer line."

Clarisse laughed on the rafters and jumped to another beam in the dark. "Or you can try to fight me like you wanted, but you're on a wild goose chase. There's no happy ending for you. Just more disappointment and sadness."

"Well obviously you don't know us as well as you think you do. Because if you did you would know that I never give up, and you would also know that you will never be able to defeat me in a fair fight." He still couldn't see where she was but he knew she was somewhere nearby. "The Darkness might make you seem invisible but you also forgot that we specialize in stealth as well. So when I stop talking you will have no idea where we are." Both Jesse and Brian started moving swiftly but silently to try to get a drop on her.

During the trip up to Helsinki a conversation had taken place. It was a frank and very clear conversation between Malcolm and Clarisse that allowed the two of them to clear the air about the new abilities of Clarisse. Malcolm is still uneasy about the whole situation, but he's agreed to help her for better or worst and he's a man of his word. During the trip up he's put a great deal of thought into ensuring that this Delta Squad does not slip away again.

[b]Inflight, day before[/b]

"Germaine, it's me Malcolm."

"Legion never dies my brother, what's going on?" Gentleman Johnny Germaine of Port of Sudan Imports and Exports asks.

"I've got a problem and I need help. I need qualified men for this sort of help," Malcolm asks.

"Qualified men?"

"The worst sort of qualified men."

"Like the very worst of qualified men, the kind that would make that !@#$%^& Denard roll in his grave with smiles of joy."

"Oh those kind," Germaine responds as he begins looking through his rolodex.

"Can you get them, and have them in movement by the end of the day?" asks Malcolm.

"Les Terribles?" Germaine asks.

"Oh god help us all, send them to Helsinki, tell them to be discrete in their equipment," Malcolm replies.

[b]Warehouse[/b]

The Les Terribles are the worst of the worst sort of qualified man. In the terminology of the fallen nation of Legion a qualified man is the sort of chap who will cut your throat before breakfast and finish his eggs while you bleed out in the chair next to him. The Les Terribles are the former hand picked guard force for the Legion leadership of Denard and Dellion. While the two men have vanished from the international scene their loyal men remained behind with Germaine in the wings and his offer of employment for various dirty jobs.

Jobs that they get a few minutes notice to grab their bags and weapons before being put on a plane for some remote corner of the globe. Before the day is done the eight men of the Les Terribles are in Helsinki with Malcolm and ready to get to work. They follow the mysterious Clarisse to the hangar and before Malcolm can stop her they all watch her rush inside the building. "Damn woman!" Malcolm grouses as he gives the orders for the men to deploy.

Loaded down with their equipment and various weapons the Les Terribles move to block the exits from the building. They discretely make themselves as invisible to the passing public eye as possible as they hunker down beside dumpsters, sit on bus stop benches, and find other shelter to keep them from looking too out of place. Their places of deployment give them visible sight lines to the north, south, east, and western sides of the building. Their orders are clear, Delta Squad members are to be engaged on sight and French Military Intelligence photographs have been passed out giving the men an inside track on just what these Delta boys exactly look like.

Once in place, one ready, and once Malcolm is ready he orders the power to the building turned on. His hand reaches out and hits the powerbreaker, which has the effect of turning every single powerful light on in the building. As he does so he enters in and says, "HELLLLLLO BOYS! Let's keep it real. Some of yall walked in, and you are not walking out, maybe carried out in a body bag." As he says this he limbers himself up for battle as he moves into the vast open empty space of the warehouse.

Malcolm is wearing a pair of black pants, heavy black sweater, stout ankle high boots with combat traction that are double laced, a trench knife with a knuckle duster built into the hilt on his hip, a kevlar vest with ceramic insert, a pair of combat tactical gloves designed to protect the hands from being slashed, a small powerful LED flashlight in his pocket, and a collapsible riot baton strapped to his other hip. (empty space for matching weapons dependent upon jesbro)

Malcom looks serene almost as he moves lightly on his feet. The quickness of his eyes betrays a lifetime of experience behind them that he is currently bringing to bear. Win or lose he's here to play for keeps and he'll play in the only way he knows how, with deadly force. What he has learned as a gunfighter, a Legionnaire, and a wandering soldier of fortune about inclose and dirty fighting he plans to put to deadly effect and one can be sure he knows quite the bit about being up close and personal.

OOC: I don't know what weapons you fellows are carrying, but it is a force on force deal.

So whatever weapon you claim to have I will post an equally similar weapon. Or we can do this unarmed.

Whoever comes at me first will post all of their weapons, I'll up date this post, and then no more weapons will be allowed by either party once the fight commences.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

Now Jesse was a bit confused. “Wait a sec, what the $%&@ is going on. We were fighting Clariesse but now you guys show up. Who the $%&@ are you guys anyways?”

Brian then answered, “Isn’t it obvious Jesse, it is another one of Clariesse’s traps. I'm starting to wonder who is better at setting traps, you or her?”

“I don’t know who the $%&@ you guys are but our fight is with the evil one Clariesse. If you are helping her than you are welcomed to be killed along with her. If not then what the $%&@ are you doing here and what the $%&@ do you want with us?!”

"I want you to die!" Malcolm exclaims with an exasperated voice that is the sort he'd used with a dimwitted schoolboy. "I couldn't give a tinker's damn if Clarisse is an evil terrible wicked witch out of one of your school books. There is a little thing called honor and neither of you two gutless wonders have it." Malcolm concludes as he moves to position himself to attack Jesse.

As he moves he signals Clarisse to keep Brian occupied so that he can kill Jesse and then they both can see to it that Brian takes at least week to die as they extract any meaningful intelligence out of him.

OOC: You need to post your weapons and I'll will ignore the part where you referred to "these guys" and put it down to my incharacter impression you Delta fellows aren't too bright and can't count. However, unless you can adequately explain how you know my troops are outside.. that's not knowledge you can possess.... you can suspect it.. but there needs to be a train of logic and no hard facts and locations.

Let's keep this a nice clean fight with no meta-gaming or other shens.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man