Delta Squad

jesbro

[b](OOC: This thread is OPEN for anyone who wants to do an RP story with me involving Delta Squad as long as it does not kill them. Let me know by either sending me a PM, or posting the start of the story here which we can then finish in this thread or make a new thread for it.)[/b]

The day after the feast in Angers. Delta Squad plus Daniele were on their way to Paul's old estate along the Andorran coast. They were talking about what they were going to do while waiting for more info on the Dragon Cult from either Paul or the Angevin Government.

Jesse had an idea for what they could do, "I believe we should investigate any supernatural things. Not like ghost hunters I mean like investigate if any people turn into other creatures like what happened to Geoffrey and Christine. This is probably not the first time something like this has happened and probably won't be the last."

Brian agreed, "That is a good idea. Too bad stuff like that is rare so there is nothing to really investigate."

Jesse finished, "It is a start. Once we get settled in at this place we will then look for stuff to do."

Later they arrive at the estate and Renard was outside waiting for them. He was a nice guy with his blackish hair and light skin tone. He actually looked more American than French but he still had sort of a french accent when he talked, "Hello there. I assume you are what Paul calls Delta Squad. Do not worry he has already called in and told me a lot about you guys and I'm sure we will get along just fine. I will show you around the place and remember if there is anything you guys ever need all you have to do is tell me and I will get it for you."

Jesse responded, "Thank you."

He showed them around the place, the estate was huge. Behind it there was a large beach which stretched almost as far as the eye could see going both north and south. The inside of the mansion looked more like a palace with many paintings of famous battles such as those during Napoleon's time. Their rooms were simply beautiful with their expensive looking beds and anything else you would think to find in a penthouse bedroom of a 5 star hotel and bedrooms in million dollar mansions. The basement was dusty but once that was all cleared it looked more like a war room where generals planned battles and such. Jesse really liked it, "Now this place is perfect. I already called Alexis and Kiva and they should be here within an hour or two so finally our families will be back together."

Renard continued to tell them about the place, "This place has not been used for a few months but it won't take much time to get it back up and running. Although you may not think of this place as the safest since it is along the Mediterranean but we have taken every precaution in case we were ever invaded. There are many Artillary and AA gun positions along the coast that are currently inactive but if we ever came under the threat of invasion they would activated within a few minutes. Although there is no one in them now there are a few military bases along the coast, heck there is one within 2 miles from here so as long as we can see them coming on radar or someone else sees them coming our defenses will be ready within a few minutes."

Jesse responded, "That is really good to know. Heck if we put some MG's in the top story windows we could turn this place into a fortress."

Renard answered, "Paul already thought of that. There are heavy Mg's in the closets up there and they only take a few minutes to set up. Luckily to make sure no one tries to steal them all the door locks in this house use keypads that use a master-code to unlock which I will tell you soon, otherwise you can unlock all doors in the house by using the control panel down here which uses a longer version of the same master-code. The only downside about this place is that it is not a complete smart house even though almost everything here can also be automated. This place is basically a smart-house I just can't get it to talk back yet but I am close."

Jesse was curious now, "You are a programmer as well?"

Renard answered, "Yes. I am probably one of the best in the country, perhaps even all of Europe. Soon I will make an A.I. for this place that will be able to control everything here so that it will be better for you guys, but until then if there is anything you need just let me know."

Jesse, "You got it."

Brian then made a statement, "So now we just have to look around for any unusual things such as people transforming into other things or wait until someone sends us more info on the Dragon Cult."

Jesse, "Yep. Lets get started."

Edited by jesbro

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About a week later and just after midnight, Jesse and everyone else is asleep but soon the place shakes for a second and then they hear a loud rumble in the distance. Jesse and Alexis go to their window and look toward the city of Perpignan which was near the estate. They could see a large explosion coming from the city, "Jesse what is that? Is it a nuclear explosion from a nuke?"

[b](OOC: It was big enough to take out a whole city block)[/b]

Jesse answered her, "No it is too small to be from a nuke but it is still a pretty big explosion nonetheless. I'm sure they will have more info on the news within the next few minutes and I am sure that Paul will want me to investigate it, especially if it was not an accidental explosion caused by some research project."

Alexis continued, "He seems to have a lot of those going on nowadays. What is he trying to figure out?"

Jesse answered again, "He is still trying to better everyones lives by spending a lot of money on research projects to help the military and infrastructure. Perhaps they were developing a bomb somewhere in the city and something went wrong. I am going downstairs to see if any news channels know what is going on and I am sure Paul will call in a little bit as well."

Alexis understood what he had to do, "You go ahead and save the world again. Me, Kiva, and Daniele will do our own investigating around here later on to see what people know about this. Don't worry about us getting caught or anything because we all had military training at some point in our lives and know how to handle guns and combat situation. We also know how to investigate things without drawing too much attention."

Jesse finished, "Go back to sleep so you will have the energy to do that later. I'm going to the basement to see if anyone else knows what the heck is going on."

Edited by jesbro

Later Jesse is in the Command center they set up in the basement with the rest of Delta Squad. So far no one on the news knows what exactly happend but so far it looks like a large bomb went off inside of the building at ground zero with enough force to take out the whole block and damage many of the other nearby buildings. Everyone seems to think it was a terrorist attack but they do not know why they would detonate the bomb in that area and what they want.

Brian, "Jesse, do you really think it was a terrorist attack?"

Jesse answered him strongly, "It could be the damn dragon cult for all we know. I know they have a history with me and my family and since they would know that Paul is in control of Andorra this could be them trying to get back at him."

Brian continued to ask questions, "But why place the bomb in a residential area instead of near any government buildings. It does not make any sense."

Jesse continued, "After facing Kang and seeing what has happened to the Angevin King and Queen nothing seems to make sense nowadays. If we are going to figure out who did this we need to start looking for answers, and the best place to start would be ground zero. The bomb was not nuclear so there should be no radiation there which means it will be safe for us to search. Nathan and Anthony, you guys will stay here and then go with the ladies when they start investigating as well. We will keep in touch on our new PDA's." (also connected to the databases of the computers in the command center and were also made by Renard)

Nathan answered, "You got it."

Edited by jesbro

In an armory inside the Commonwealth, several soldiers and two Overwatch Officers were taking inventory of the munitions inside. They were recording the number of demolition charges.

"Serial 4887293?"

"Missing."

"One of the engineering boys must've taken it. Serial 4887294?"

"Missing."

"Serial 4887295?"

"Missing."

"Serial 4887296?"

"Accounted for, sir."

One of the Overwatch Officers said he would talk to the captain of the 1st Mixed Independent Division to see if their engineers had taken the charges for training.

"Captain Vadnais?"

"Oui, Overwatch Officer?"

"Did you authorize a training exercise involving live demolition charges? There are three missing from the Gaya armory."

The captain thought for a minute. "I did authorize such a mission, Officer, but the men tell me the charges never arrived. The convoy carrying them did not report any enemy attack, either."

The Overwatch Officer said nothing, but nodded and left. Later he would notify the newly-installed Chief of the Army General Charles Louineaux of the missing charges. Nothing would be done until after the war, where an investigation could be effectively mounted without risking national security.

I think it had all worked out quite nicely with the bombing, after all it is not often that as an aspiring terrorist leader your very first operation begins so well. The bomb had been bought from a group of shady arms dealers and then detonated in Andorra specifically in the city of Perpignan, hopefully causing many casualties and large amounts of damage.

I had not chosen Andorra for any sort of strategic or personal reason. In fact I had just had a contact nearby who was willing to pick up and use the bomb and so the unfortunate city of Perpignan had become the first place on the planet to come under attack by the Black Hand. Even as I sit here reading the first reports from my few intelligence staff a number of small fishing boats were making their way into Perpignan's harbour. Onboard were roughly ten to twelve men and women armed with a selection of poorly maintained rifles, machine guns and RPGs.

Yes I could have paid for more superior weaponary but I felt that by using cheap weapons we would just be another group using excess guns from wars to further their aims after all you can't track down every black market sale could you. That was what would work in our favour. Now then all I had to do was sit back and wait for the next reports to come in.

Then I the great Kevin Kingswell, grand leader of the Black Death terrorist group will continue on my mission to bring the known world to ruins.

"The bomb came from where?" Jesse was not that surprised considering how unstable everything was down there.

Anthony spoke again, "You can tell where a bomb was made by looking at the damage. Certain bomb forulas produce different damage depending on the materials inside of them and the type damage matches many bombs that were made by the Commonwealth of Africa."

If there was anything Jesse hated more than terrorists it was a government that helped terrorists, "Everything is always unstable down in Africa so this is no surprise but I would like some proof before we accuse anyone of anything just yet."

Brian, "I have to agree with Anthony though. If we find out that they were the ones that gave these terrorists the bomb than we have enough to put them away forever. Its a lead worth checking out."

Jesse finished, "OK guys. Tomorrow we will go down there to see what they know about these bombs but in case they are working with them we are not giving them our guns, but we will holster them, Renard has made some good weapon holsters for our assault rifles to put over our backs so we will still have them in case we need them, there is no way I am giving my gun away to anyone down there in Africa whether they work for their government or not."

Nathan, "OK. We are heading back to the estate now. See you there, Nathan out."

Brian was still a little unsure, "You really think their government had something to do with this?

Jesse answered, "Whether they did or not, we are going to find out. That bomb was too big to have been made by a normal arms dealer. I suspect their government did have something to do with it but for their sake I better be wrong."

Upon arrival in Kano, the only airport open to international flights at the moment, the group would quickly be confronted by two Overwatch Officers. The first Officer, a large and imposing black man, spoke first. His hood concealed anything his eyes could have been looking at, but it was obvious he was sizing them up. "I do not know if you foreigners realize this, but the Commonwealth is currently at war." The other, a white man with a sword, toyed with the hilt as he spoke. "If you wish to stay here, you will need to sign in with the Center for Disease Control and Response. Our soldiers do not need to be exposed to foreign viruses." With that, the two walked away, asking a man if he had his papers on him. Army personnel would be seen everywhere in the airport, along with Overwatch Officers. Outside, military airplanes and vehicles could be seen patrolling and being maintained, most notably BMP-3s with flamethrowers and the name "Ghost Division" written on the sides.

Edited by Markus Wilding

(OOC: Just so you know this has nothing to do with the World War thread)

Brian was curious as to what was going on, "Jesse, did you know they were at war down here?"

Jesse answered, "Its Africa, there is always a war going on down here even if they are usually pretty small ones. That also makes these unstable regions good places for terrorists to build their organizations. The one responsible for the attack on Andorra could have first formed down here and then moved, or maybe they are still down here and have been expanding. There is only one way to find out. After we sign in with the Center for Disease Control and Response we will look around to see what the situation is down here and then we will probably hit all the bars and night clubs. Those are the best places to usually ask around and find them."

After signing in with CDCR (which included what some countries would call interrogation) the two would be released to go on their way. Locals in bars offered nothing, fearing their lives if they spoke ill of the government. Some only mentioned the Commonwealth was "at war" with arms dealers, cracking down on the illicit arms market. Part of that explained why military personnel was at the airports and why the Commonwealth only had two ports open - the airport in Kano and the seaport in Lome, Togo. Others mentioned that Director Frontino kept the military in a constant state of alertness after the accident at sea that caused the death of hundreds of sailors and the destruction of the [i]HMS Sochima[/i], the Commonwealth's first and last battleship. If Jesse and Brian wanted any hard information, they'd need to go to the military.

Brian had an idea for what they should do next, “The guys we are looking for could have had something to do with that accident aboard the HMS Sochima. Maybe we should go see what their Director Frontino has to say about it. He could provide us some good intel that will help us get these guys once and for all.”

Jesse agreed, “That is a good plan. Lets do it.” Jesse then calls Alexis who was still investigating in Andorra with Kiva and Daniele. “How are you girls doing?”

Alexis answered, “Daniele was telling us about a similar attack back in Noveria which you investigated as well. It was an attack on a residential area outside downtown Edmonton which was only the start, after that he tried to set a large bomb off in the downtown area which would have leveled it to the ground but you were able to stop it before it blew.”

Jesse answered, “Yea but we never really figured out who did it. All I can say about the culprit was that he seemed to hate life, or just simply wanted to destroy all life. The guys who were going to set off the bomb never revealed who he was but they said that he hated life and wanted to make a name for himself by killing civies and destroying whole cities.”

Alexis continued, “Well Daniele believes it might be the same guy. He might know you live here in Andorra and wants revenge, or he was just looking for another place to try and destroy and he picked Andorra. Either way we have to find him before he destroys the whole city.”

Jesse finished, “If we track down the arms dealer that gave him the bombs then he will lead us to him. Tell Paul to put all military forces in the city on full alert. They need to be ready for anything.”

Alexis, “OK. See you soon.”

Attempting to contact Director Frontino would be a dead end. Any phone calls would be answered by a disinterested secretary, and any direct visits would be turned away - only foreign dignitaries from Germany, the UFE and the West African Republic would be allowed inside the Sarnunga People's Pavilion, where Director Frontino's office was. Military personnel were all over the country, though - perhaps one of them could offer something?

Of course, before Jesse and Brian could even so much as think of approaching one of them, two Overwatch Officers stalked up behind them. "You! Where are your papers? Have you a permit to be carrying that weapon?" The other prepared his wrist knife, the machinery clicking the blade directly into his hand. He used it to pick at his fingernails, awaiting the response from the two.

As Alexis just finished her call to Jesse a number of smaller explosions would be heard and anyone looking out over towards the dock area of Perpignan would see three coloums of smoke rising swiftly into the air. The sound of automatic rifle fire and other small arms could be heard as the Black Death terrorists launched their attacks. They had managed to extract themselves from their fishing vessels with little problem only having to kill one old fisherman and his son who they had left bleeding to death on the dockside.

The teams of insurgents had advanced swiftly into the main street area without their weapons being seen from a distance before each team deployed themselves in the best place to inflict as much damage as possible. When they had all signalled they were ready the RPG men had opened fire sending their rockets into nearby shops and other buildings before the other terrorists fired into the shocked civilians with diciplined short bursts.

These terrorists were clearly not a group of untrained brutes and though the mission was most likely a suicide mission the fact that Black Death was using trained soldiers in it showed that they had quite a lot of resources avaliable.

“Paul, they are attacking the city right now. The terrorists have taken the docks and are pushing towards the downtown area. It is only a matter of time before they reach it and the estate. We need support now!” Nathan said to Paul over the comm system as everyone there was getting ready for an attack on the estate.

The Black Death troops were pushing into the city from the docks leaving a trail of death and destruction in their wake. This group was too well organized and supplied to be a normal extremist group. Perhaps the Commonwealth was supporting them but Jesse and Brian would have to get more evidence before any serious accusations could be made, “I hear you Nathan. Andorran troops are going to push into the city from the east while you try to push up from the south. Alpha Squad will be with them, they have been in training and doing simulations for years now and I think it is time for them to see some real action. How are Jesse and Brian doing?”

Nathan, “We have not heard from them for a long time now but I am sure they are fine. I mean what is the worst they could do in a few hours?...”

Paul was worried now, “You need to contact them now to see if they are OK!”

“I will do that. Nathan out.”

Meanwhile Jesse and Brian were talking to the Overwatch officers.

“Have you a permit to carry that weapon?”

Brian could see the worried look on Jesse’s face, “You remembered to register our weapons as well right?”

Jesse gets out the papers from his pack, “Of course I did but right now I wouldn’t mind talking to their superiors. Perhaps they could help us find these guys before it is too late.”

Just then Nathan’s voice could be heard over his satellite phone, “This is Nathan calling for Jesse. Come in Jesse.”

Jesse looks at the officers, “I need to take this. It will only be a minute.” Jesse puts the phone closer to his mouth, “What is it Nathan. You kind of caught us at a bad time.”

“Terrorists are attacking the city right now. They have taken the docks and are pushing towards both the downtown area and the estate. This is too well organized and they are too well supplied for this to seem like it was just them. I believe some government is supplying them with their weapons and bombs. It could be the Commonwealth but it might also be someone else.”

Jesse, “Whatever you do make sure they do not take the estate, especially the basement. If they captured the weapons and download the Intel we have there is no telling what they might do... wait a sec. That could be the reason they are there. To get the Intel from the computers and bring it to whatever government is supporting them.”

“There is one problem Jesse. We have no idea which government it may be, as far as we know no one has the motive to do this.”

Jesse finished, “Try to keep me posted on what is going on. Right now though I have some people I need to go talk to. Jesse out.”

The Overwatch Officers snatched the papers, ignoring the phone call. The one with the knife looked them over, no hint of expression on his face. He folded them and placed them in his pocket, saying "You will need to come with us." The other called three soldiers over, and explained to them in French the situation, ordering the three to escort them to the Sarnunga Army Base for "questioning". The Officer with the knife began to explain to Jesse and Brian, and sounding rather bored. "You are being arrested because you have failed to heed the posted warnings on the Sarnunga Peoples Pavilion and for carrying illegal weapons on your person. Your weapons will be locked in the Sarnunga Armory until further notice and your families will be notified of your arrest." Of course, the weapons were completely legal and there were no posted warnings - but that didn't matter to the Overwatch Officers. What they said usually became law very fast.

“Jesse I though you said the papers were good and legal.” Brian said as they were being escorted to the base.

“They were but obviously these guys didn’t think so, and what fricken warning signs are they talking about because I don’t remember seeing any. But it does not matter now because we need to talk to their superiors anyways and if they do try to imprison us than I am sure that Paul will take care of it.” Jesse was pretty angry about what was happening as well but they needed to talk to these officer’s superiors to see if they knew anything about the organization attacking the city of Perpignan. Jesse and Brian have been in worse situations before so they knew the drill on what to do if things did get out of hand. They hoped that for the sake of the people at this base that it didn’t.

Edited by jesbro

The two were led into separate interrogation rooms and a single Overwatch Officer met both. Each would ask them the following series of questions:

"Did you know your weapons were illegal?"
"Are you connected with recent arms trafficking inside the Commonwealth?"
"Are you spies?"
"Do you understand the charges against you?"
"Are you connected with members of the arms trafficking industry?"

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1319993239' post='2835070']
"Did you know your weapons were illegal?"
[/quote]

Jesse was a little pissed, "No. I did everything by the book when registering so everything should be fine. If you don't believe me you can look at the !@#$@#$ papers yourself."

Brian knew what was happening and he knew that if he kept his anger hidden they would be fine, "Jesse did the registration exactly right. If there is a problem you should go talk with the people he registered with."

"Are you connected with recent arms trafficking inside the Commonwealth?"
[/quote]

Jesse was not shocked that he asked this but still he was curious, "Do you guys have lots of problems with them? Or is it only recently. Andorra was attacked, heck it is still being attacked right now and our job is to find those responsible and stop them, even though I would rather just kill all the terrorists instead of capturing them."

Brian was also not shocked but he knew what he says would weigh heavily on what happens in the future, "We are not working with them. We are trying to find and stop/kill them. Andorra is under attack and we are going to kill all the guys supporting these terrorists. Plain and simple as that."

"Are you spies?"
[/quote]

Jesse answered firmly, "We are here for the reason I already stated. To kill or capture all those that are supporting the terrorists attacking Andorra. I don't think their leader is on the front lines which means he is probably not in Andorra, but that does not mean he is not located here."

Brian also answered firmly, "We are not spies. We are men trying to find and take out the leadership of the organization who arranged the attack on Andorra. Evidence suggests your country might have something to do with it."

"Do you understand the charges against you?"
[/quote]

Jesse was getting more pissed now, "Besides the fact that they are a load of bullcrap, yes I do."

Brian, "Yes. Although I do not believe you have any evidence to support them."

"Are you connected with members of the arms trafficking industry?"
[/quote]

Jesse was really getting angry now, especially since that was basically the same question as before, "NO! In case you were not listening we are trying to kill them, not help them."

Brian was also a little angry, "We are here to kill/capture them. If you can't help us with that than we will do it ourselves. The only reason we let you capture us without any resistance is because you might be able to help us stop them but if you cant you might as well let us go so we can do it ourselves.”

Meanwhile in Andorra the battle continued for control of the city. Alexis got a call from Paul.

Alexis, “OK Paul. Now calm down and tell me what happened.”

Paul answered, “Jesse and Brian have been captured by the Commonwealth Government.”

Alexis continued, “That is impossible. There is no way Jesse would let himself get captured... unless he wanted them to so he may talk to their military leaders. He has actually done something like that before, they will be fine. If Jesse is in danger him and Brian will resist them and it will not be good for their captors.”

Paul finished, “I hope you are right.”

Alexis, “According to Jesse I always am.”

[b]The Battle[/b]

The Black Death terrorists quickly changed tactics once Andorran soldiers arrived to battle them. They began to move through buildings and alleyways using them to sneak as close to the Andorran military forces before attacking for a few seconds and then retreating hopefully before any return fire was sent their way. Of course this wouldn't work forever and whenever a Black Death terrorist was cornered they would either attempt to take down as many of the enemy as they could or would grab civilians as human shields whilst still firing on Andorran troops.

Still even with these actions it would only take a short time for the terrorists to be rounded up and killed, the only way for the Andorran's to capture anyone alive was if they rendered them unconcious as each member had a cyanide capsule which they took if they were about to be captured.

The Officer with Jesse offered only a token response: "If there were no problems with arms trafficking, why would I ask you?" With that, he left the room.

The two of them conferred outside, and soon reentered both rooms. "You will be released but it will be on our terms. You will not receive your weapons until our investigation is complete. An Overwatch Officer will escort you as long as you remain in the Commonwealth. Should you decide to evade the escort, the Commonwealth Army will be on full alert and will shoot you on sight. You will only be allowed inside a military facility after the personnel on base handcuff you and blindfold you then take you to the area you wish to view. Any attempt to steal Commonwealth military technology will be seen as an act of espionage and acted upon harshly. Is this understood?"

Once the two understood their situation, they would be allowed out of the chair, blindfolded then handcuffed again. They would be bent at the waist, head down and escorted outside, where a third Overwatch Officer waited. Once outside, the blindfold and handcuffs would be taken off.

Once the blindfolds and handcuffs were taken off Brian and Jesse talked about what they were going to do. Jesse started out, “We may not have any weapons but that does not mean we can’t at least find where these arms dealers have their headquarters. All we need to do now is find them.”

Brian didn’t think it could work, “How the heck are we supposed to find them without joining them. If the Overwatch officers have not found them by now how are we supposed to?”

Jesse didn’t have an answer for that one yet, “I have not thought about that yet.” He then calls Alexis. Though they took their weapons they did not take his phone. “Hey sweety. How are things going on there?”

Alexis answered, “They Andorran military has retaken city hall and is pushing them back toward the docks. Once they are there the navy ships in harbor will open up on them and blow them to hell. Sure the docks will probably get damaged in the process but they should be able to fix them within a few weeks.”

Jesse continued, “Good job. We are still looking for those who supported them here but if we can’t find anything soon we will head back.”

Alexis finished, “OK. See you when you guys get back.”

Both of them said bye and they hung up.

[i]"Excuse me sir, our forces are being beaten back by enemy forces and their in port naval forces have began to shell their positions as well".

"Perfect. Began phase two immediatly".

"Understood sir".[/i]

[b]The Battle[/b]

The Black Death soldiers who were not already dead from previous fighting were slowly being pounded to death by the Andorran vessels in port as well as being gunned down by the Andorran soldiers that were advancing under the covering guns of their fleet. Even still the troopers fought back with everything they had, taking as many as they could down with them before they died.

However, this did allow the orginal vessels to sail out into the open sea where an unmarked cargo vessel was anchored. Anyone who might have spotted the vessel and ran a check on its ownership would have, if they were good, found it belonged to a private businessman from China though in actual fact the businessman was long dead thanks to the Black Death group.

Coming alongside a crane began to load a number of what appeared to be missiles onto the vessels along with one medium range missile launcher. The operation was done carefully and slowly as one wrong move and either the launcher or missiles might end up in the sea or worse it might even capsize the smaller vessel.

Edited by Kevin Kingswell

Intel officer aboard the Andorran Navy Flagship [i]Promethius[/i] found something on the radar and told the Admiral, "Sir, there are many small vessles that left the harbor and stopped by a cargo ship that looks like it is anchored near shore. We can't tell what they are doing but if these are the terrorists than it can't be good."

Admiral, "Tell one of the destroyers to go see what they are doing. Once they find out tell them to open fire."

"Yes sir."

Edited by jesbro

Meanwhile Jesse and Brian were still wondering what to do, then Jesse got another call from Alexis, "Please tell me everything is going well in the battle there?"

Her tone did not sound good, "We have them on the run but we just found out what they are really planning. Near the coast they have a ship anchored and they are unloading some big missiles off of it. We do not know if they are nuclear or not but I think they came from the same arms dealers that gave them the other bomb. Whoever these guys are you need to find them and you need to do it fast!"

Jesse was getting angry, "Kiva I don't care what happens you need to tell the ships to open fire on them and blow them to hell. At this point I do not care if those missiles are nuclear or not but it is a risk we are going to have to take."

Kiva, "I understand, see you when you get back. Bye."

Brian was still confused, "How the heck are we supposed to find them?"

Jesse looks at the Overwatch Officer that was with them, "Do you guys have any fricken idea on where these arms dealers are based? Anywhere at all?!"

Edited by jesbro

The Overwatch Officer said nothing as he took out a stick of sorts made from what appeared to be machine gun parts. He struck Jesse on the back with it, knocking him down. He bent down to hold Jesse's face to him, speaking very clearly; "Take that tone with me again and you will regret it. Had you been patient, I would have told you we would be investigating a route used by our military for transporting demolition charges used by the Commonwealth's engineering corps." He stood now, and began speaking into his radio to call for a transport vehicle along with an armed escort. Once he finished he looked back at Jesse and Brian. "Get up."

A few hours later, they would be between the Commonwealth provinces of Togo and Benin. Soldiers from the Commonwealth patrolled the area, on lookout for anything suspicious from either the landscape or Jesse and Brian. The Overwatch Officer leaned against the truck they had arrived in, bored as usual. BMP-3s rolled down the highway nearby, escorting a convoy of transport trucks to the Benin armory.

[b]The battle area[/b]

"Warning, incoming hostile vessel. Warning incoming hostile vessel" reported the bridge watchman as he sighted the oncoming Andorran destroyer. The crew of the cargo vessel knew that they couldn't out run the warship and so headed down below decks where they began to destroy anything that could help identify where they had come from as well as any records of orders, inventory and their like. On the bridge of the cargo ship the bridge crew took up their arms and emptied whole magazines into the equipment before setting demolition charges that would completely destroy the bridge on activation.

As for the missiles and launchers only the first one had been loaded onto the smaller vessel and with no way to position and fire it the crew of the vessel took their capsules and sank into the sweet embrace of death, whilst they did that a man on the deck of the cargo vessel took aim at their boat and destroyed it with an RPG sending any evidance beneath the waves. Of course it meant that the destroyer crew would now know that the missiles were most likely not nuclear.

However, the last launcher was still on the deck of the ship and Black Death wasn't going to let this one go to waste. It only took a few minutes to have the launcher stabilised and ready to fire and they had it target the city of Perpignan. The crane and crew quickly loaded two missiles inside and within seconds the operator fired them. The missiles would tear out of the launcher with a plume of smoke and fire, the force of it actually tearing the plates of the deck apart causing the launcher to collaspe onto its side.

The launch would be detected by the destroyer but with what amounted to only seconds between the city and the cargo ship it was doubtful that they would be shot down. The missiles would, if not shot down, streak through the sky before detonating their warheads above the city of Perpignan. Anyone looking up from the ground would see noly a very small explosion from the warhead and then a thick cloud would appear and drift downwards.

This cloud, this last weapon would herald the type of war the Black Death would fight. This cloud was Anthrax and in moments it would be spreading over the city, infecting hundreds if not thousands.