Minor Europa Announcement

[center][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/EuropaFlag2-1.png[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][b]Position Appointment[/b][/center][center]
[/center][center]People make mistakes. Mankind isn't perfect. I've learned to respect that, and accept that things will happen. However, rabbits are supposed to be infallible. The recent episode with Mogar, spying, and blueballing can be placed squarely at the foot of Mister Attila the Bun. I know he was trying, but that isn't good enough. The pressures of office have gotten to him, and last night he asked me to replace him. [/center][center]
[/center][center]The hiring process was long and tiring. Many questions were asked. Among them, the most pressing of questions:[/center][center]
[/center][center](Caution: Language [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05vc54bsAdo"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=05vc54bsAdo[/url])[/center][center]
[/center][center](Had the answer been no, he would not have been appointed)[/center][center]
[/center][center]At the end of the day, one man stood out. The man with the plan. And a child. Congratulations to [b]O-Dog[/b] on his appointment as Minister of Defense of this awful alliance.[/center][center]
[/center][center]Also, while I have your attention, as per my authority, I am hereby clearing Mogar from his surrender terms (those outlined on the GOONS mercy boards). Mogar has shown himself to be eager to complete the terms, and has proven himself to have remorse for his actions. We hold no ill-will against him. [/center][center]
[/center][center]I'd like to thank our allies for supporting us in this recent hiccup. To Invicta for hitting Mogar when we were too stunned to move (Mogar wasn't on a war list, we hadn't even leaked that intel yet, how could we hit him?), and to our allies in GOONS for coming up with the deliciously fun terms. [/center][center]
[/center][center]Almost as important, thank you to our potential foes in NSO and RoK for being so understanding and gentlemanly. I'm sort of sad war didn't happen; we'd have killed with kindness.[/center][center]
[/center][center]That's all. Have a nice day. Or don't. [/center]

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1318438220' post='2823519']
I laughed heartily at this. Way to pass the blame onto someone else.

At least Mogar is free.
[/quote]

At the risk of speaking for Chax, which I am perfectly sure he can do himself... I don't think he's passing the blame at all. As a leader you are always responsible for the rest of your gov. I think Chax realizes that more than anyone. I also believe that if it were up to Chax alone, the rabbit would still be in office.

People make mistakes, things happen. In fact, I really don't think this was a huge mistake. I'd wager that in any given global war at least 5 alliances post their target lists in somewhere public. In fact, I know I've come across target lists before a war before. It happens. Most alliances name them something funky on google docs, so it's hard to come across, but it's still there if someone is willing to take the time and effort to search for them.

You live, you learn, you move on.

At least Mogar is free.
[/quote]

Also, that someone else is a rabbit.

In reality, I had somebody step up who wanted to be MoD, and he had the qualifications. I removed the rabbit (who was really a placeholder) and put in a real person. I assure you I'm not passing blame.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1318439216' post='2823524']

In reality, I had somebody step up who wanted to be MoD, and he had the qualifications. I removed the rabbit (who was really a placeholder) and put in a real person. I assure you I'm not passing blame.
[/quote]
Really? But.. but... he got that award! He earned it! Don't you [b]dare[/b] take away this [s]mans[/s] rabbits accomplishments!

First, any announcement featuring me and another CDSer is never minor!

At least Mogar is free.
[/quote]
I don't think he is blaming someone else, you have to take responsiblity for your subordinates, I know this more than anyone, and I'm the most free member of our society, I don't restrict myself with your "laws" and "morals", I'm bound by my own sense of honor, nothing more.
[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1318438997' post='2823523']
At the risk of speaking for Chax, which I am perfectly sure he can do himself... I don't think he's passing the blame at all. As a leader you are always responsible for the rest of your gov. I think Chax realizes that more than anyone. I also believe that if it were up to Chax alone, the rabbit would still be in office.

People make mistakes, things happen. In fact, I really don't think this was a huge mistake. I'd wager that in any given global war at least 5 alliances post their target lists in somewhere public. In fact, I know I've come across target lists before a war before. It happens. Most alliances name them something funky on google docs, so it's hard to come across, but it's still there if someone is willing to take the time and effort to search for them.

You live, you learn, you move on.
[/quote]
This wasnt the only document I came across, only the one that worked the best for what I wanted to do.
[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1318439216' post='2823524']

[/quote]
O-Dog is a good man, I am sure he'll fill the role wonderfully.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1318440640' post='2823532']
Mogar has had a busy week. It is too bad that he is still CoJ double-secret PZI[sup]2[/sup].
[/quote]
oh noes!
[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1318441371' post='2823538']
Well, I prayed about it, and he's cool with us too, now.
[/quote]
Yay!
[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1318441510' post='2823539']
Good, good. My method was to fly off the handle and blame him for my faults, but hey, to each his own.
[/quote]
I liked your way too, we need a little drama around this place every once in a while. :wub:
[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1318441752' post='2823540']
The only acceptable solution would've been an eternal ban on posting for Mogar. Poor show, Europa.
[/quote]
nevar!
[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1318450295' post='2823584']
Congrats O-Dog, you deserve this position.

Also, best of luck Europa. I'm somewhat disappointed that we didn't get to fight, but this isn't our war so I'm not too angry.
[/quote]
We'll all meet again soon enough.
[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1318450359' post='2823585']
Posting this will get me warned.
*Edit: lol^

Also, well handled.
[/quote]
I'm the only person in the world with that level of power, remember that everyone.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1318458640' post='2823648']
I take all of the credit for freeing Europa from the dreaded [b]Rabbit Regimeâ„¢[/b]. I have also given Europa the permission to place O-Dog as their new MoD.

All hail the [b]Doggy Dictatorshipâ„¢[/b]!
[/quote]

That's terrible, and you should feel bad for posting it.

O-dog as MoD? hell that brings back good memories. I would say good luck but you guys will not need it.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1318462717' post='2823682']
That's terrible, and you should feel bad for posting it.
[/quote]

Yes because your posts are always extremely clever and uplifting...

Edited by darkfox