Kardiac Kids in Week 5

bcortell

I took Peyton in the 8th round, so I'm still reasonably happy with the gamble. The possibility of having a healthy Peyton just in the fantasy playoffs was worth it. I then took Eli Manning in the 9th round, since I figured he'd be an acceptable starter most weeks...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318447621' post='2823568']
WRC's this early? That's going to hurt the people having them. I had a 35mil WC last round and the WRC ate it alive within a few days.

Best of luck to all of those involved.

Oh yeah, where is LE?
[/quote]

right here, come at us bro :P

have fun PS/Anon, looks like a mighty fine war there ;)

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1318476114' post='2823865']
tom brady and cam newton at QB FTL
[/quote]
Fixed for you...

You really need to trade one of them to help the rest of your team.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1318526726' post='2824138']
shame, i was hoping to see a join Anon/PS war at some point

anyway sorry i missed the blitz, i got kicked off the AA for inactivity, apparently 17 days inactive with no TC means you're no longer playing the game :P

HIIII SCHAD
[/quote]

There will still be 45 days left in the round after this. Plenty of time for anything to happen.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1318526726' post='2824138']
shame, i was hoping to see a join Anon/PS war at some point

anyway sorry i missed the blitz, i got kicked off the AA for inactivity, apparently 17 days inactive with no TC means you're no longer playing the game :P

HIIII SCHAD
[/quote]

oh come on, you were sent a message about a mandatory check-in and had like 5 days to respond. i hate accidentally booting people

PS, you guys caught me with your nuke while I was eating a snack! But I got back before Charlie's GAs :P

I'll beat you all in the casualties race at least :) [size="1"]And the biggest 7 day losses race too[/size]

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1318453312' post='2823601']
Pretty certain Syn would get whooped by 1/5th of LE. Badly.
[/quote]

You're giving LE too much credit, then again, they've had plenty of time to build up those WC's of theirs.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318559903' post='2824450']
You're giving LE too much credit, then again, they've had plenty of time to build up those WC's of theirs.
[/quote]

TPC probably has the best WCs.

[quote]Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains
1) -10,371 Strength Change - Lehran of Serenes - Black Team

2) -7,799 Strength Change - Komplex of Despair - Brown Team

3) -7,284 Strength Change - Rick Perry of Hair Nation - Black Team

4) -5,998 Strength Change - Groggy of Mont Blanc - Black Team

5) -5,396 Strength Change - Soul Plane V of Slurm - Black Team[/quote]

[quote]Infrastructure: 651.93 (Peak Infrastructure 2,279.99)[/quote]

These six wars have taken a toll :nuke: I take my hat off to you, Pork Shrimp. I expect to fall further in the next few days :v:

It certainly has been fun so far. Stevie, Therm, Coldfish, and I are all destroying each other pretty good. And, Jack and EOA are racking up the casualties with Serenes and Hair Nation. Good stuff.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1318570945' post='2824699']
It certainly has been fun so far. Stevie, Therm, Coldfish, and I are all destroying each other pretty good. And, Jack and EOA are racking up the casualties with Serenes and Hair Nation. Good stuff.
[/quote]

You refer to Aggie and I by our nation names :P

Good war anon. The nations I was sparring with (therm, steve) were on every night and that made it tough but very entertaining. Good luck the rest of the round guys. PS and Anon are owning all the casualty ranking right now. We deserve a little break.

[quote name='coldfish' timestamp='1318772026' post='2826213']
Good war anon. The nations I was sparring with (therm, steve) were on every night and that made it tough but very entertaining. Good luck the rest of the round guys. PS and Anon are owning all the casualty ranking right now. We deserve a little break.
[/quote]

Same to you guys, my five active opponents (Jack Shepard, EOA, Charlie, hoophead, and Alltime Bestseller) coordinated really well at non-update times so it got pretty frustrating to try to guess when they attacked :P We're currently owning the top 7 day losses chart B-)

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1318823695' post='2826834']
There will be peace between PS and Anonymous by update 16/17th. Thanks for the fun fight!
[/quote]
Denied!

...just kidding, peace at update. Fun war guys. Hope you enjoyed it, too.