Looking

Depending on how involved you want to be, Deinos may be a fit for you. If all you want to do is sit around, get protection and not contribute to the alliance then I don't suggest applying. However, if you want to be an active and involved member of the alliance and work towards the common goals of Deinos, we'd love to have you.

We're an active, ambitious and fast-growing alliance with strong leadership and a focus on building powerful nations through a common economy. While we take the game seriously, we have a lot of fun amongst ourselves.

Check us out at http://deinos.PARTYTOWNE.ca

Where you mean something? Hey, try The Apparatus! Our Founder, Rand, is a great lady. She really does get to know her members on a some level. When I was just starting out, and not even in her alliance, she helped me through a lot and provided plenty of advice. App offers great resource and tech deals for newer players. Give me a shutout if you're interested!

Love Nukes?

Wish you had Nukes… but don’t know where to start?

Dislike the local bully kicking sand in your face at the beach?

Enjoy the cozy confines of an atomic grade sub terrarium bunker complex?

Prefer your Alliance so radioactive it literally makes your testicles ache just logging on each day?

Well bud your not the only one… the good people at the [b][color="#00FF00"][size="4"]Nuclear Proliferation League[/size][/color][/b] also share your vision!

[img] http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4638/1309237060.png [/img]

[b]NPL Quick Facts:[/b]
:nuke: Team: Aqua (But Accepting ALL Colors)
:nuke: Allys: Fark, GO and RIA
:nuke: IRC: #NPL
:nuke: Forums: www.npl-alliance.net
:nuke: Wiki Page: www.cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Proliferation_League
:nuke: Leadership: High Coincil - KemMo, Morjon, King Wally

Free free to drop me a line if you would like to know more mate, we are a good size, large enough to defend you well but still small enough that each member actually means something and can play a part and become part of the culture. Hope to hear more from you soon!