Kaskus Notification

[quote name='Pangui' timestamp='1318300981' post='2822641']
Good luck, Menotah are good people

o/
[/quote]

It's exactly things like this Pangui which is why your casualty count needed to be rectified >.>

Also I suppose I should say something about o/ allies or whatever.

@Leet Guy:
Name is not what we are trying to sell. We are something else. Wish us good luck, will you?

Many thanks to our ally Menotah for the protection and our brothers at Nusantara for the support.

For all the well wishes, thank you.

@Dochartaigh: Hello.!
@Sigrun Vapneir: Just setting out to do something different. looking for fun times. Thank you for dropping by.
@kriekfreak: Hey friend. It has been a lot while. Good to know that we still have a lot of friends there.

Thanks for the good luck guys, i hope that we wont need much of it :)

and thanks to our friends in NEW, i know it is painful to see loved members leave to different pastures, im glad we can still be friends :wub:

[quote name='coekrix' timestamp='1318675472' post='2825553']
i [b]personally[/b] as a friend of kaskus's members will defend em from attacker/raider/rogue and other casualties source.
hope you growth well our different point of view brother, you are all still my brother :D
[/quote]

You hear that, GOONS!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Oranges' timestamp='1318760060' post='2826185']
Grammarcheck your charters before you publish them.

Otherwise, welcome and good luck :)
[/quote]

Thank youuu :)

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1319206230' post='2829906']
raid them and see whether they are generic alliance....
[/quote]

and that ^^

[quote]The President is the only one who reserves the right to amend this document, and [color="#FF0000"]most[/color] post it on the Forums announcements as well as OWF upon approval.[/quote]

Oh, missed that one too. :P

By the way, it says that only the President can amend the charter, and then has to post it up after approval. Approval from whom, might I ask? I see that the President is the overall leader, but what does that mean in real specific terms? Take NPO for example, where the Emperor is the sovereign authority and has direct and complete control over all facets of the alliance.