Are these the Logs you're looking for?

Sabcat

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1318297864' post='2822594']
See NSO this is why you need to white peace Legion (we can attack them later) and then Zi the rest of idiots fighting them for making you be on the same side as those morons.
[/quote]
I'd rather not have to deal with the peace-mode idiots in Polar claiming we couldn't beat Legion.

Wow, Sabcat.... I don't even know what to say..

I thought you liked LSF? Out of the time that we both spent there together, I would have never guessed you to be one that would do something like this.

Going back to help your former alliance fight the good fight is one thing... but did you really have to go this far? Didn't you stop to think what this probably makes the LSF and co look like?

No respect.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1318310086' post='2822717']
Wow, Sabcat.... I don't even know what to say..

I thought you liked LSF? Out of the time that we both spent there together, I would have never guessed you to be one that would do something like this.

Going back to help your former alliance fight the good fight is one thing... but did you really have to go this far? Didn't you stop to think what this probably makes the LSF and co look like?

No respect.
[/quote]

I do like LSF, a lot. Events have taken the turn they have. If this is the kind of party LSF gets invited too they need to widen their social circle. Also it's absolutely true, and I'm sure you can confirm this - I never asked to be invited to this channel, in fact I never knew it existed. My question was simply is it true that Legion are hitting Tetris?

What this channel represents and other things I've heard/seen is a group of absolute morons with no class running around like spoiled children trying to start a fight. LSF can do better than associate with such people.

Edit for grammar.

Edited by Sabcat

[quote name='Duce Giordani' timestamp='1318310730' post='2822723']
tl;dr

But that's not cool, bro. :unsure:
[/quote]

I'm not being lectured on what's cool or otherwise by a nuke rogue. It seems you've found the perfect home though Duce, in a lulzy alliance with lulzy anime friends.