Are these the Logs you're looking for?

Sabcat

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1318252163' post='2822136']
Really? The best thing I learned from these was that some guy named BloodFury is a bit of an idiot.

Waste of my time.
[/quote]

On the contrary good Sir, if you learned only that one thing the time was very well spent.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1318254690' post='2822170']
4 days prior to October 6th is October 2nd. Logs are dated October 3rd. <_<
[/quote]

[quote]Alliance Seniority: 10/6/2011 3:35:16 AM (4 Days)[/quote]

This^ means that he joined on the 10/6/2011 and that, today the 10/10/2011, he has been in legion for 4 days :D

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1318259364' post='2822234']
[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1318257772' post='2822220']
Fine...but left unanswered: what was he doing in there to begin with?
[/quote]I was going to find you on irc to query you, but you're not there.
[/quote]
Oh-ho, we're way beyond [i]Private Channels FTW[/i]; why was a member of LSF invited into the coalition channel to begin with?

LSF is an ally of NsO.

@Lord Cvyole: If the screenshots Hereno posted on OWF were a valid CB (also considering their content), wouldn't this be even a greater one? Now, at this point the logs are incredibly out of date and totally irrelevant, but he did the act AND posted.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1318263822' post='2822286']
Why was I invited? I asked in another channel if the rumour that Legion were going to hit Tetris was true.

Why was I kicked?

Why would anyone at all be interested in the drivel that are these logs let alone spy for them.
[/quote]

In regards to the last one, you alone know the answer.

The only thing I got out of those logs was that the war coalition channel was incompetent beyond words... something that, given my one night in the channel, I could confirm on my own. Though it is too bad you missed out on me, Joe Stupid, Dilber and the TLR crew calling them out on it ^_^

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1318269190' post='2822317']
The only thing I got out of those logs was that the war coalition channel was incompetent beyond words... something that, given my one night in the channel, I could confirm on my own. Though it is too bad you missed out on me, Joe Stupid, Dilber and the TLR crew calling them out on it ^_^
[/quote]
You should have been in some of the 2008 era coalition channels, they were real doozies, sometimes.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1318269190' post='2822317']
[/quote]

So incompetent we had a general plan for the whole war laid out before these logs even took place?

Yeah !@#$ changes and various people have issues so certain things change. I definitely wouldn't call that incompetent though.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1318269584' post='2822322']
So incompetent we had a general plan for the whole war laid out before these logs even took place?

Yeah !@#$ changes and various people have issues so certain things change. I definitely wouldn't call that incompetent though.
[/quote]

You guys are clearly the masters of strategy. :lol1:

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1318260698' post='2822255']
Everyone in the channel had SOPS. It wasn't like he was special.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, why did you let a prominent ex-Legion member and vocal critic of the war into the channel? I really do not care if LSF is allied to NsO. For the love of God consider who you let into a channel before you start accusing people of "spying." You let him in for crying out loud.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1318269785' post='2822324']
[color="#0000FF"]Well, why did you let a prominent ex-Legion member and vocal critic of the war into the channel? I really do not care if LSF is allied to NsO. For the love of God consider who you let into a channel before you start accusing people of "spying." You let him in for crying out loud.[/color]
[/quote]

Neither [i]I[/i], nor [i]Tetris[/i] did any such thing.

@Sabcat: Working so far.

Edited by USMC123