Edited by HHAYD

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1318729250' post='2825927']
On which side?
[/quote]

The United Nations of Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom aka the Rainbow Coalition

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1318729498' post='2825933']
The United Nations of Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom aka the Rainbow Coalition
[/quote]

Where is a list of the sides?

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1318729498' post='2825933']
[/quote]

AKA[sup]2[/sup] The Wolverines!

So, another idea I got after watching Transformers 3, is how I'm going to get super into this war. I need an attack on my nation, preferably in the form of an air raid or something. That will get my leadership sufficiently pissed off, and in the words of Optimus Prime, "we will kill them all."

Something of note, I am RPing this World War RP as a fully-fledged and developed nation, and my internal RPs are ongoing because they are so long, and are considered to be in a timeline much before this world war RP is occurring. I am assuming I have a fully-developed air-defense network (similar to ones I developed in my previous nations), as well as satellite networks and the like.

So Mogar has dropped out. Which too me in extremely poor taste but whatever. He claimed the sides were uneven.

For the record currently the sides are:

NWP: 409 k NS
UNF: 478 k NS

I may give Dipster command of the Aussie resistance unless anyone has any objectives.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1318796194' post='2826357']
So Mogar has dropped out. Which too me in extremely poor taste but whatever. He claimed the sides were uneven.

For the record currently the sides are:

NWP: 409 k NS
UNF: 478 k NS

I may give Dipster command of the Aussie resistance unless anyone has any objectives.
[/quote]
NS is a truly poor standard of calculating strength differences. Also, how are you going to RP what goes on the sovereign territory of someone who is not in the closed war?

Extremely poor taste in my opinion, none the less, Mogar agreed in IRC to allow me to RP his troops. I'll be meeting with Triyun again in a day or so to go over the specifics.

This will be a fun war.

:ehm:

It'll be a contest of technological super babble versus whatever it is I do babble. Not even sure what I do but it'll be good!

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1318811774' post='2826546']
Extremely poor taste in my opinion, none the less, Mogar agreed in IRC to allow me to RP his troops. I'll be meeting with Triyun again in a day or so to go over the specifics.

This will be a fun war.

:ehm:

It'll be a contest of technological super babble versus whatever it is I do babble. Not even sure what I do but it'll be good!
[/quote]
Yes, go TBM! Give those Chinese a good whacking!

Mogar had declared he's leaving CN RP, but anyways if you sign up for an RP and enter it, you can't simply drop out without any consequences, whether its his sovereign territory or not, Mogar agreed to war. Nobody forced him into it, the fight shall continue without him. I'll have TBM RP the forces instead of just autoing like I'm entitled to.

Ok, I'm at work and I'm sketching out the forces available to me keeping in mind Mogar's force structure. I'm TBMizing it to allow me to use materials familiar to me.

Any objections?

Further, I'm basing my stats off my own nation as I can't figure out Mogar's citizen count without doing a spy mission and we aren't all that far apart in nation strength. I do have more infra than him so I suspect this puts me ahead of him in troop strength. I can trim my figures if this is a problem for you Triyun.

Any objections?

[quote]

1st Australian Army
"The Bushmasters"
Commanding Officer Major General Birdwell

120,000 Men
1000 MBTs
1200 IFVs
200 SPA
200 MLRS
250 ADA Vehicles
4200 Support and Services Vehicles

10 Ground Support Wings, 60 Fighter F-16 (model.. no clue, Triyun?)
8 Attack Helicopter Squadrons 80 Apache Helicopters
16 Transport Squadrons 160 Blackhawks

2nd Australian Army
Commanding Officer: Major General John Monash
"The Desert Rats"

120,000 Men
1000 MBTs
1200 IFVs
200 SPA
200 MLRS
250 ADA Vehicles

3rd Australian Army
Commanding Officer: Major General Henry Sengleman

"The Convicts"
120,000 Men
1000 MBTs
1200 IFVs
200 SPA
200 MLRS
250 ADA Vehicles

Special Operations Command

1st Special Air Service Regiment- 1000 men with supports (286 operators and the rest are trainers, medics, logistics, intel.. etc.)
2nd Special Air Service Regiment- 1000 men with supports

1st Airborne Brigade- 5200 men plus 800 man Support and Services Battalion

Australian Central Air Command

30 Squadrons of F-15 Strike Fighters
20 Squadrons of C-130 Medium Transports
20 Squadrons of Il-76 Transports

[/quote]

Equipment types:

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b9/Abrams-transparent.png/300px-Abrams-transparent.png[/img]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Amd_2s6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/Exocet_ITB.jpg[/img]

Perth will be home to the 1st Australian Army.. not so sure where the others will go. Will put some thought into it before I post and create some sort of map.

Lemme know what you think Triyun.

I'd recommend Block 60 F-16s. Also have you read the rules regarding conscription. You're allowed to have your combat efficiency multiplier times your max troops as a conscripted army for this as well. (Obviously conscript units are weaker than regulars)

Err.. k.. well I guess imo the war is so sudden that any conscription would be a purely local affair and at best a half measure to stem the tide of the red Chinese rabble beating down my doors.

As for the rest of my vehicles and equipment I'll go with whatever Australia has currently in their inventory on the Australian Army Wikipedia.

Better late than never. :v

Active Kurlandic Army: 124,455
Kurlandic Militia: 171,750
Tanks: 1,245
Aircraft: 50 F-16 fighters, 10 F-111 Aardvarks

Also, just as a note, I might not be able to reply to all attacks immediately due to limited time between school and work. If it'll be an extraordinarily long time, I'll post here and/or PM my adversaries.

Edited by Rauchen