World War OOC Thread

Triyun

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1318900046' post='2827468']
Timmy and/or Shammy, I can't figure out A: where you're attacking me and B: if you're attacking me at all. Mind putting your posts into simple speak so I can make an effective reply?
[/quote]
It was pretty self explanatory in the post to be honest. So far I have launched 48 missiles, each with 12 warheads at radar, AA and other military installations and am about to send an invading force.

Can Triyun tell me the status of Australia? While I get it that it would make sense for the war to continue, there is the issue of OU commitments that makes it inevitable for myself to intervene by establish a protectorate in at least the eastern part of Australia. The way I see it, the "closed war" status cannot prevent interventions that is connected to a person quitting the RP, if this is what Mogar is actually doing.

TBM shall RP the Australia state to its destruction, after that it can be decided. Again Mogar volunteered for this. If you want to attack me in a non-closed thread you're welcome to come at me. :awesome:

Also Rota disputing your ability to seize a non-belligerents protectorate and then invade Cent is a perfectly reasonable issue to have and one which you can easily fix with editing. Don't have such thin skin.

Edited by Triyun

Just the point I was making: Closed Wars are BS if the same conditions do not apply outside of that closed war while conflicts are running at the same time. I figured you would pull that particular argument out of your hat to protect yourself, my dear boy friend. Maybe we'll spend the night out one of these days without [i]protection[/i]. ;)

Edited by Kankou

The Closed War applies in its own time relativity. Hence why its completely volunteer. It operates by the principle of mutual consent of all the players. Its why your allowed to have things in it which cannot exist outside of it. This isn't a new or unique concept to this RP alone. Rather there have been plenty of previous closed topics that operate under the same principles.

Outside of that timeline we operate under normal conditions and thus there are no multipliers and full nukes.

If you want to attack the UFE unless the rules are changed by mutual consent (I know the whole no means no thing is hard for you) you can do so at any time, it will happen in a regular RPverse time scale and rules.

So basically, if say I'm in a closed war with iamthey (for whatever reason), and then you come suddenly attack me from the back, I can use my regular stats regardless of the closed war itself? Just making sure, cuttie Triyun ~~~ ♥

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1318970417' post='2828121']
So basically, if say I'm in a closed war with iamthey (for whatever reason), and then you come suddenly attack me from the back, I can use my regular stats regardless of the closed war itself? Just making sure, cuttie Triyun ~~~ ♥
[/quote]

Yes

Oi Triyun, I'll be posting tonight. I was going to do it last night, but a full day of chasing small children and teaching them how to bounce a ball left me a bit wiped out.

That and 3 hours of sleep the night before.

Tonight though, will post something. Have to look over your opening post to get the ball rolling.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1318980225' post='2828264']
Oi Triyun, I'll be posting tonight. I was going to do it last night, but a full day of chasing small children and teaching them how to bounce a ball left me a bit wiped out.

That and 3 hours of sleep the night before.

Tonight though, will post something. Have to look over your opening post to get the ball rolling.
[/quote]
You can try to out-sycophant me.

Good luck.

I have been feeling myself sliding away from CNRP recently and I need something to give me a kick up the arse to motivate me. I was wondering if I could play a minor role in the war using just my naval forces? The only legit reason ICly I have for joining in, is that I am allied to Domingo, apart from that, I have nothing.

Thought I would post in here before doing anything to see if it was cool.

Hardly stagnating, and it's why I asked for a minor role. I don't mind babysiting supply convoys and troop ships. I don't have the time for a full on war at the minute, but I have enough time for babysitting posts and stuff.

Just basically need something to keep drawing my attention back when I have jack all to do.

Edit
Also the URSR is JEDs old nation...

Edited by Zoot Zoot

Will be posting at lunch today, sorry about not posting last night. Was just too tired. God blasted little kids are running me ragged.

I WILL KILL THEM.

And before I post, how much luck will the Australian Radar system have detecting anything coming in?

Specifically your aircraft that you sent in Triyun.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man