Red 3BR Circle w/ Uranium Needs Pigs/Water

Joe Izuzu

[s]Our RED TEAM 3 Bonus Resource Trade Circle include Uranium and is looking for a replacement Pigs/Water nation. You will need to be on the RED TEAM in order to join.

If you are interested in joining a solid circle, please PM me at [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=283180"]MomoLand[/url][/s]

/START RANT
Damn it, I hate flakes. Another of our Circle members dropped out with no notice. This Circle originally started at an all-NPO trade set more than 2 years ago, but due to attrition, we were forced to bring in outside nations. One of the recent additions just randomly decided to drop Fish and add Lead, which makes no sense at all. Another (the sole remaining NPO nation other than myself) deleted yesterday. A third just dropped out with no notice. So I am pretty disgusted at this point. What does this all mean? It means that a Circle that was perfectly established a week ago now has only 3 dependable members and I am getting damn tired of being the facilitator that finds and brings in new nations when a member flakes, deletes, etc. /END RANT

So what does this mean? This has been a 3BR (Construction / Fast Food / Beer) circle since its inception. I want to keep Uranium as the wild card, instead of Gems/Gold/Wine/Furs/Silver. So this is how the Circle looks at the moment:

Cattle: MomoLand
Spices: MomoLand
Marble: Greyhawk
Sugar: Greyhawk
Iron: New Texas Republic
Wheat: New Texas Republic
Pigs: Newcastle
Water: Newcastle

Fish: ???
Uranium: ???
Lumber: ???
Aluminum: ???

So we need 2 more nations to fill out the dance card. The only demand I make is that you be willing to join for the long term and that you give the same courtesy to your trading partners that you would want to receive in return.

If you are interested, please post here, or PM me at MomoLand

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Joe Izuzu