New Treaty Web

The Ace of Aces

The old college try. Ace the treaty web is like the tax code :P Good luck! Actually looks like he's doing a good job so far. A few errors and oversights here and there are bound to occur. Just keep taking the insight and advice of those who post and this just might catch on.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1318441912' post='2823542']
Man, If this web was how the game really was divided and there weren't smaller alliances making other connections, all we'd need to do is have NSO and TPF cancel, and GOD and ARES cancel, and we'd have our next war.
[/quote]
NSO-Rok would work too. That said, it would be a boring war. We already fought that one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For me it's still a failure. You miss out OMFG and OBR (tho they have no real treaties) who are major players in the Avg Nation strength.

Perhaps, because it's 2D and a total mess.

Your probably better of grouping blocs as a single entity. If one alliances is connected to the bloc, then all alliances in the bloc are connected to it. And so forth.

I've seen GONS, :(( GOONS :(( and GOONs, but GOON is a new one :blink:

Also, I'd venture to suggest you don't need to tell people it's the second VE's treaties we're talking about. By now, either people know, or they never will, and IAA disbanded a little while ago :P

I know you're just putting down MDP+ level treaties, but the NPO/TLR treaty is really important. It not only set off a whole bunch of things this war, but also puts to rest the idea that there's actually a smaller side of the web with the Orders on it.

Speaking of IRON's treaties... NG and FOK?

• 1 month later...

Hey Ace Of Aces- there will always be 100 people on here to dismiss an idea but only a few who'll be constructive, and fewer still who you should listen to (like Kochers, king of treaty webs :P ).

I think it's a pretty useful map- but it needs some more colours! Keep it up

• 10 months later...

[quote name='The Ace of Aces' timestamp='1318125233' post='2821220']
Look at a circle follow that line from that circle to another circle that a treaty....

[img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/somebody141/TreatyWeb.png?t=1318124820[/img]
[/quote]

Alliance name: [b]Order of Hermit Nations[/b]
Alliance abbreviation: [b]OHN[/b]
list of MADPs,MDPs,and MDoAPs:
[b]None[/b]
number of nations: [b]1[/b]
nation strength: average is [b]2,795.700 [/b](total is 2795.7)

For the treaty web, I'll take the space in the bottom-right corner, ta.

Edited by Igumen