The NukeKastel Fund

Arrnea

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1318117982' post='2821149']
An attack on Bernkastel will be treated as an attack on Europa. Just sayin'. We'll make some target lists and leak the $%&@ out of them.
[/quote]

[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai3vFenHf3LgdG9hYzYtYXFWeTZZUTFRZXVaVl9laXc&hl=en_US]I've got your target list right here.[/url]

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1318118815' post='2821155']
[url="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai3vFenHf3LgdG9hYzYtYXFWeTZZUTFRZXVaVl9laXc&hl=en_US"]I've got your target list right here.[/url]
[/quote]

Cute. I was actually sorta amused by that.

My post still stands. War or no war, an attack on Bern is an attack on Europa.

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1318120045' post='2821165']
What an absolutely pathetic OP. Talk about a lack of testicular fortitude.

If SOS Brigade has that big a problem with Berk, why don't they sort it themselves?
[/quote]

Oh why do the dirty work when they can have someone else do it for them.

Also I would totally do the dirty work for that much tech if they were in range...

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1318119754' post='2821160']
Cute. I was actually sorta amused by that.

My post still stands. War or no war, an attack on Bern is an attack on Europa.
[/quote]

Really, all this post did was make me wish more I was small enough to raid him.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1318123166' post='2821196']
Aiding is considered an act of war iirc.
[/quote]
Yes, GATO and TLR are currently at war with IAA. :smug:

Edit: On topic, Arrnea this is a bad idea and you should feel bad for having it.

Edited by lordliam

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1318126783' post='2821242']
I'm still interested in hearing why SOS Brigade suddenly wants to have someone hit Bernkastel when last I had checked he was your leader.
[/quote]
Well, he's no longer on their AA (it is currently "Europa"), so I'm gonna take a guess and say he's not leader anymore. And why would anyone not want to hit Bern?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1318126749' post='2821240']
Because he's totally serious.
[/quote]

I'm so serious I'm super serious.

MK is lucky I'm not in foreign affairs, and could kick me easily if I ever acted on my rasher impulses. That said I don't personally see pissing off an ally of an ally as a big deal. Just about everyone is an ally of an ally. That's the problem with the treaty web. Fact of the matter is if the current war expands, MK and Europa would likely be on opposite sides of the current war, so pretending like I owe them anything because they also have a treaty with GOONS is kind of silly. Given the opportunity, I'd attack Europa in a heartbeat, collect my 1000 tech, and expand the war giving everyone some more fun. But I'm not in a position to make that sort of thing happen.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1318127156' post='2821251']
I'm so serious I'm super serious.

MK is lucky I'm not in foreign affairs, and could kick me easily if I ever acted on my rasher impulses. That said I don't personally see pissing off an ally of an ally as a big deal. Just about everyone is an ally of an ally. That's the problem with the treaty web. Fact of the matter is if the current war expands, MK and Europa would likely be on opposite sides of the current war, so pretending like I owe them anything because they also have a treaty with GOONS is kind of silly. Given the opportunity, I'd attack Europa in a heartbeat, collect my 1000 tech, and expand the war giving everyone some more fun. But I'm not in a position to make that sort of thing happen.
[/quote]

Damn dude, you so hard.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1318127118' post='2821250']
Well, he's no longer on their AA (it is currently "Europa"), so I'm gonna take a guess and say he's not leader anymore. And why would anyone not want to hit Bern?
[/quote]

Yeah but not too long ago they liked him enough to make him leader. Makes me wonder what happened :v:

Gee, people are such morons around here.

This was not about nuke roguing Bernkastel. This was [b]never[/b] about enticing people to nuke rogue Bernkastel.
This was for if an alliance went to war with Europa as a result of this war (since it was, at least at one point, quite likely that Europa would be going to war here) and in the course of that war effort nuked Bernkastel, that person would get a reward [b]to be paid at the end of all hostilities[/b].

Nobody here has a sense of humor, apparently. Or the ability to read.

Edit: Also, this:
<Bernkastel[Europa]> I'm actually going to laugh if that pool grows. :v

Edited by Arrnea