The NukeKastel Fund

Arrnea

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1318098403' post='2820964']
Hopefully Europa will be Legion side, or I'm paying for my ally to be nuked :awesome:
[/quote]
Either way, someone will be paying for their ally to be nuked.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1318098124' post='2820961']
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/kSEi2.png[/img]

[size="6"][b]The NukeKastel Fund[/b][/size][/center]

[u][b]How It Works[/b][/u]
Whoever is the first nation to, in the event of Europa (or whatever alliance the target may be in at that time) joining the current Legion-Tetris war, launch a successful nuclear strike against the nation of [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=468165]New Bernkastel[/url], ruled by [b]Bernkastel[/b] shall receive the sum total of the Fund, to be paid at the conclusion of all hostilities related to the Legion-Tetris war.

As at the posting of this topic, the fund stands at [b]one thousand[/b] technology levels.

[u][b]Contributors:[/b][/u]
[b]Kagami[/b] of NsO - 50 tech
[b]Mastermind[/b] of SOS団 - 100 tech
[b]Arrnea[/b] of SOS団 - 100 tech
[b]Kivan[/b] of Legion - 50 tech
[b]Evangeline Anovilis[/b] of Zeon - 50 tech
[b]Diablofan[/b] of NsO - 100 tech
[b]ACSephiroth[/b] of SOS団 - 100 tech
[b]Eucliwood Hellscythe[/b] of NsO - 50 tech
[b]Kurosuna no Kazuo[/b] of SOS団 - 100 tech
[b]Pandantheonix[/b] of SOS団 - 100 tech
[b]The King[/b] of MHA - 100 tech
[b]deSouza[/b] of NPO - 100 tech

[sub][b]Disclaimer:[/b] This fund is not endorsed by the SOS Brigade as a whole and is not a joke, although certainly intended in good sport. It's a prize, [b]not[/b] a bribe.[/sub]
[/quote]

I completely am responsible for 5/12 contributors to this amazing cause! keep up the good work!

[spoiler]Arrnea, you're terrible. I have nothing to do with this you horrible man. Don't be bribing me for your shenanigans.[/spoiler]

Edited by Mastermind

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1318100986' post='2820990']Pathetic, really, and this is coming from someone who's not exactly a huge Bern fan.[/quote]
Hey, if we feel like giving a little token of appreciation to the person who ends up, in the course of this war, delivering a nuclear hello to our dear Bernkastel, what's it to you? <_<

Oh right, you're a partisan hack who stormed out of the SOS Brigade without so much as a goodbye because you were passed over for promotion, so naturally you'd disapprove of what we do. How far you've fallen amazes me, Locke. Move along folks, nothing to see here. B-)

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1318101232' post='2820995']
Hey, if we feel like giving a little token of appreciation to the person who ends up, in the course of this war, delivering a nuclear hello to our dear Bernkastel, what's it to you? <_<

Oh right, you're a partisan hack who left SOS because you were passed over for promotion, so naturally you'd disapprove. Move along folks, nothing to see here. B-)
[/quote]
Oh lordy, still parroting that line where it's not even relevant, swing and a miss.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318102144' post='2821010']
what if someone goes rogue?
[/quote]

Was just about to ask this. 1k tech may be worth my while to go nuke them regardless of entering the war or not.

edit: Just checked the nation's range. You guys should probably be pledging dollar amounts. Anyone who can hit him will benefit far more from money than tech.

Edited by Seerow

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1318101232' post='2820995']

Oh right, you're a partisan hack who stormed out of the SOS Brigade without so much as a goodbye because you were passed over for promotion, so naturally you'd disapprove of what we do. How far you've fallen amazes me, Locke. Move along folks, nothing to see here. B-)
[/quote]

Come on now, you're acting like leaving SOS was a bad thing.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318109551' post='2821099']
Run outta money? :D
[/quote]

Nah, looks like there was some misunderstanding over what was and was not actually said there. Arrnea needs to read some of his conversations more carefully.