Shout-outs

Partisan

shout out to ellis for giving me back my million dollas, shout out to biff webster for my sanctions on red, shout out to Europa for giving me something to entertain myself with, shout out to GOONS for being good sports, i'll make up more later.

I'll give a shout out to Varianz's bad luck. He's doing everything right but his GA's just aren't happening for him. Destroying my money's going well for him, I know it's you Varianz :ph34r:

Also danielgomes08, I hit him 3 days ago and he hasn't even logged on yet. Less than $2million WC. He must be the most inactive 10k plus Sith if not nation there is.

Thanks for the shoutout, Turin! I'll see you again on the battlefield tomorrow...

Also, I'd like to give a shoutout to SonicPluto of the nation SonicPluto for giving me a crucial refresher course in CN warfare at low-level NS directly before and during the opening days of this larger conflict. The experience you gave me as I ZI'd you mercilessly has helped me out immensely! XOXO
:D

ps NSO - I know he's applying to you, and you can accept him if you want...but I wouldn't. ;) Just sayin'...

I'd like to give a shout out to panikos0 for realising he was fighting a losing war, and surrendering. Shout outs to TheDukeofBrabant and Merrick for continuing to fight me, even as their nations rapidly fall into decline. And finally, shout outs to my 3 attackers; rachetitan, ThreeRogue and Gveil for attacking me 3-5 days after their alliance DoW'd, making it a 1v6 war, and finally pushing me into anarchy. I however, am still winning the war. Also, one to PapaJacky for announcing my WC on IRC.

[quote name='bigdaddychacha' timestamp='1318172126' post='2821480']
ps NSO - I know he's applying to you, and you can accept him if you want...but I wouldn't. ;) Just sayin'...
[/quote]

Heed this man's advice, NSO. If you accept him, we're not taking you to prom anymore.

I'll give a shoutout to Watcher. You did very well in spite of your relatively poor warchest and my deliberate attempts to bankrupt you. I know you're Legion's former leader and current Inspector General, and while I'm not to sure what that position entails, I hope you have some influence in the military department. Others could learn from you.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1318067144' post='2820700']
shout out to ellis for giving me back my million dollas, shout out to biff webster for my sanctions on red, shout out to Europa for giving me something to entertain myself with, shout out to GOONS for being good sports, i'll make up more later.
[/quote]

Hi Mogar :awesome:

Shout out for not nuking me when you had the chance, and also for throwing level 4/5? Planes at my level 9s at least 4 times ^_^

Edit: and yes, I was stupid to go for that GC <_<

Edited by Ellis

I'll throw a shout out to my two opponents. They are doing an excellent job coordinating attacks at update with me not being able to do the same. (I work two jobs and overnight).

Inquisitor Tam
deathbiter

Edited by SpoiL

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1318063903' post='2820685']
I'll give a shout out to Shilo of LeftBehind. That guy is a gentleman through and through.
]

Thank you. It was a fun battle but I couldn't hold a candle to your GAs and you allowed me to remember what getting nuked in GW2 was like. Good luck.