An announcement from the CCC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks to our well-wishers. 5 1/2 years is a long time (we be old) the CCC has received wide spread support and encouragement from the greater community over the years ! Thank you !

Now, Let's go CCC ! Onward !!

o/ CCC

In response to your election process, I'm now informing you that I'll continue contacting the same people I always have about the same stuff I always have regardless of their new position.

I don't like change. We don't do elections.

Also, I'm a little miffed at not making your list... we'll have to do something to change that quite soon.

Congrats to all the participants in your elections, including the victors.
All of CCC is better for their contributions.

o/ CCC

I look forward to working with the other HC members for the next term - looks like a very strong crew this time! :awesome: Its an honor to be a member of our HC again! :D Thanks to all our allies and those soon to be allies for their support! :D

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1318040956' post='2820380']
We have never failed to honor a treaty obligation. :)
[/quote]
I would expect no less from your alliance, you guys have always been an honorable bunch doing whats right. Good luck to you guys wherever your treaty obligation might bring you and its good to see you guys have continued growing stronger.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1318040439' post='2820374']And especially to Keystroke. Chancellor Emeritus, eh? Now that sounds like a fun job.[/quote]

It is rather fun. Wide forum access, no responsibilities, and you get to pontificate on whatever you want to.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1318046565' post='2820432']
Good luck to the new government. I trust that they'll soon be busy soon.

[OOC] LOL at the [url="http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff120/duncanking/adlol.png"]ad for this thread[/url][/ooc]
[/quote]

How [i]do[/i] you spell anal retentive?