An announcement from the CCC

[center][img]http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee370/Key_Stroke/CCC/MoFA_seal.gif[/img][/center]
My friends, I am pleased to announce that the CCC has concluded our fall elections. There are some new faces and some old. All are excellent leaders. It is my pleasure to work with them not only for the betterment of CCC, but for the betterment of CN. Following are the names of the High Councilors of the 16th CCC High Council.

[b]Chancellor:[/b] Exodus
[b]Vice Chancellor:[/b] Bolak
[b]Minister of Internal Affairs:[/b] Charmander
[b]Minister of Defense:[/b] Les Paul Supreme
[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs:[/b] Wes the Wise

[b]The following Chancellors Emeriti are also at your service:[/b]
Ichabod
Sheldomar
Jelly Doughnut
Nate1865
Keystroke
Slave2Jesus
Jacomus
Shergzus

I am proud to say that despite these dark times in CN, CCC is actually growing and stronger than ever. We recently hit our all time high membership of 130, though several nations have recently deleted XD. We are also well past 3,000,000 NS once again, onward to 4,000,000! CCC is active as ever. I am also very proud to say that our TE Alliance, The Flying Kiwis, is the number two ranked sanctioned TE alliance at this time. Congratulations! I'd like to give a special shout out to all our friends and allies, especially the following treaty partners who are always there for us with advice, fellowship, and assistance, and just generally good times.

They are (in no particular order):
TFD
NADC
NATO
NpO
MCXA
TSA
WAPA
Europa
NEAT
KoH
Forbidden Honor
and some other very dear friends who we are not allied to, yet. You know who you are <3

Please feel free to stop by our [url="http://s7.zetaboards.com/CCC_Forum/index/"]CCC Forums[/url] for religious and political debate, games, competitions, or just to say hi. ;) Or visit our IRC Channel @ #cn-ccc. May the blessings of our Lord be with you all, forever. Amen.

Edited by wes the wise

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This new HC is even better than the last one! :)

Congrats to all my special friends...
I was truly touched by your words to me as I handed the reigns over to our new Chancellor Exodus.

God bless the CCC

I see you're allied to NpO and NADC, who are both MDoAP allies of The Legion. If NpO or NADC come to the assistance of The Legion, do you think CCC will support them?

Congrats on the NS milestones and elections, also good luck to you guys if you do end up getting involved.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1318040256' post='2820371']
I see you're allied to NpO and NADC, who are both MDoAP allies of The Legion. If NpO or NADC come to the assistance of The Legion, do you think CCC will support them?
[/quote]
We have never failed to honor a treaty obligation. :)