To all the people ~callingout~ Legion allies such as Polar

Leet Guy

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1318426878' post='2823461']
Besides the fact that your example is wrong, as usual might I add, C&G didn't exist at the time, nor did most alliances that ended up creating it. And MK isn't a C&G alliance anymore.
[/quote]
How about when Legion was facing possible disbandment and ODN threw up its hands and said it couldn't do anything then?

The member alliances of C&G have plenty of examples of cowardice in their history.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1318505419' post='2824048']
How about when Legion was facing possible disbandment and ODN threw up its hands and said it couldn't do anything then?
[/quote]

Are you talking about the time I was ODN Senate? Because if that's what you got from this, you're dumber than I thought, trying to 1up me on events I was part of.... Or just plain lying to appear "in the know". This is not what happened. At all.

Edited by potato

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1318505809' post='2824050']
Are you talking about the time I was ODN Senate? Because if that's what you got from this, you're dumber than I thought, trying to 1up me on events I was part of.... Or just plain lying to appear "in the know". This is not what happened. At all.
[/quote]

Have you not met Haf? This is kind of his schtick. Make a vague reference to something that didn't actually happen, get corrected, make up a new story, get laughed at, repeat.

One of these days the law of averages says he will have to be right on one of his idiotic statements, so he keeps plugging away.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1318505809' post='2824050']
[/quote]
I don't know if you were Senate then. I'm talking about Purplegate.

No, it's because I don't feel the need to explain to someone who is going to put his fingers in his ears and shout "LALALALA I KNOW BETTER". Was the ODN perfect in that troubled time for Legion? No. But that's not what I said. Did the ODN abandon the Legion then like you're saying? Not one bit.

I was there and involved. You weren't.

Edited by potato

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1318548911' post='2824305']
No, it's because I don't feel the need to explain to someone who is going to put his fingers in his ears and shout "LALALALA I KNOW BETTER". Was the ODN perfect in that troubled time for Legion? No. But that's not what I said. Did the ODN abandon the Legion then like you're saying? Not one bit.

I was there and involved. You weren't.
[/quote]
I was there and involved as well. Who do you think was working to get people released so they could leave the Legion AA without being targeted? There were a lot of us, and I was one of them. And I wasn't even allied to Legion at the time - unless you count GRAPE.

Diomede helped at ODN. Nobody else was in the trenches working, although several - like Korlus - went to ODN anyway.

Pezstar issued the disbandment order because it was clear that Swampy had fallen into a trap whose effect was going to be that Legion was going to lose her independence and become a vassal state of Valhalla, to an even greater degree than it had been before UJW, and nobody was going to ride to Legion's defense. The fact that Legion was able to recover from that fall is largely thanks to the efforts of Hymenbreach and his cohort, who took over a largely untenable position and signed egregious surrender terms, then worked to pull Legion out of the hole.

Without any help from Orrple.

Meanwhile ODN's foreign affairs priority was bettering relations with the member alliances of One Vision, none of which were exactly huge fans of Legion.

• 2 weeks later...