44 Angels Blink

[center][IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/25unzm8.png[/IMG]
[b][font="Century Gothic"][size="5"]44 Angels Blink[/size][/font][/center][/b]

Hi.

[center][quote][size="4"][b][u]The Law[/u][/b][/size]
[i]The Foundation of '44 Angels Blink'[/i]
[/center]

[b]1st Law[/b]
There are only 4 Laws in the '44 Angels Blink' society.

[b]2nd Law[/b]
Conformist Maryland shall forever make all decisions on internal and foreign policies in the '44 Angels Blink' society.

[b]3rd Law[/b]
The '44 Angels Blink' society is required to 'Stagger', unless of course it feels the need to 'Rahl'. As such, 100 tech must find its way to the nations of Antarctic Federation and Mathaias.

[b]4th Law[/b]
The '44 Angels Blink' society is not intended to be a poly-nation alliance. However, membership applications will be accepted by means of either #ava on ColdFront, or Personal Message on the OWF forums. In the off-chance event that the '44 Angels Blink' society becomes a multi-member alliance, members are required to:

-Quote Pingu within 8 hours of the original post (with an appropriate response).
-Sport a profile theme that Conformist Maryland finds fitting.
-Message Conformist Maryland on the OWF forums of your favorite song. DISCLAIMER: Your favorite song must in some way be associated with Tom DeLonge, Mark Hoppus, or Travis Barker.
-Ask permission before writing in a different colored text on the OWF forums.
-Avoid making dumbass remarks. An occasional dumbass remark can be forgiven by submitting an appeal to the great Conformist Maryland.
-No PCP, please. Drugs are bad.
-Agree to refrain from using the memes 'no u', 'for the win', and 'weeaboo' in the OWF and in #ava.
-Keep the smoke outside.

Signed,
[i]Conformist Maryland[/i]
[font="Lucida Console"]Box Car Racer of '44 Angels Blink'[/font]
[/quote]

The AA '44 Angels Blink' will be protected by The People's Community until further notice.

At the moment, forums are unnecessary. If you haven't figured out our public channel by the time you read this sentence, that's your own damn fault.

$%&@ you all.

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1317995443' post='2819660']
Why the $%&@ am I in your charter? This is how you plan on paying us back our tech?

[img]http://rob.nu/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/facepalm10.jpg[/img]

Oh kev...
[/quote]
I'm going to quote this, because my thoughts are almost identical. :facepalm:

Why the $%&@ am I in your charter? This is how you plan on paying us back our tech?

Oh kev...
[/quote]

Glad someone else agrees he sucks at paying back tech, which reminds me, you still owe me 50 kev.

Oh kev...
[/quote]

You'll get your tech ;)

[quote=Cheyenne]This is probably your worst alliance yet[/quote]

This is as much of an alliance as the Michael Scott Paper Company was. With that said, I don't know if you can really call this an 'alliance'. At least not an alliance that follows the norm of alliancehood.

Also, I find it funny how you (among others) bash previous alliances. The members of said alliances often tell me that those were the most fun times they've had on Planet Bob. I think that's more of an indicator of how "good" an alliance is, not so much your political clout or duration of existence. More or less, it just mean's I'm an ass of a leader that puts his own self-interests above others in my alliance - Not that the alliances that I've created are bad.

(The University is probably the only time where I actually served as a leader, and not as a self-righteous chode muncher)

G'day sir.

Edited by Conformist Maryland

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1317995215' post='2819656']
I came expecting a Doctor Who reference.

I was disappointed.
[/quote]

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1318040558' post='2820376']
This. So much this.
[/quote]

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1318041831' post='2820386']
Talk about a wasted opportunity.
[/quote]

I suppose I am not the only one that come to the same conclusion then.