World War Sign Ups

Triyun

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1318011324' post='2819896']
That was inevitable wasn't it? Even a low risk planned war is too risky.

I lol'd.
[/quote]

Thank you very much for your valuable contribution to the thread. I am sure we couldn't proceed without your detailed input.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1318019771' post='2820034']
I'll probably consider "joining" in defending my allies (aka "protectorates") later on in the war. Busy both IC and RL for Grand Papua to be participating from the start.

Further notice will be given.
[/quote]

Nah we're good.

I say we force Athens to be the defenders so this can be an Asia vs Europe thing, and Malatose needs to go into civil war so he can have his Asian half vs his European half. Return of Kazakhstan anyone? :awesome:

Just going to say that with UFE, Athens, and Dalmatia together this thing will last all of 7 minutes.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1318026524' post='2820164']
Eh... if Athens joins with the aggressors then I'd have to join Athens if this is going to be canon. Ties are too close and I have no ties to Germany. Put me on whatever side the Delian League ends up on.
[/quote]

Actually I'd say we could claim relations have deteriorated over government changes and other events or that Athens does something with which the Angevins can't agree at all.

Can I join as a separate team (labeled as Ankle-biter or something) so we can have a three-way warfare? I don't think we ever had a three-way warfare before.

EDIT: I'll find a good CB for DoWing on both sides once both sides' CBs come out.

EDIT 2: If not possible, put me on the Defender Team.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1318011669' post='2819903']
Thank you very much for your valuable contribution to the thread. I am sure we couldn't proceed without your detailed input.
[/quote]

I left in January and came back just a few months ago. During my absence you "proceeded" no where. If you people ever listened to me in the first place CNRP would be so much better by now. Instead the political situation in CNRP is now completely one-sided, carpetbaggers have been recruited to help with your already pointless and boring bullying, and you can't even keep a [i]planned[/i] RP from going one-sided. It's so bad that you just said that before posting in this public OOC planning thread, you were going to consult Triyun privately about what you should do. Why do you even bother?

Edited by Sal Paradise

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1318031131' post='2820247']
I left in January and came back just a few months ago. During my absence you "proceeded" no where. If you people ever listened to me in the first place CNRP would be so much better by now. Instead the political situation in CNRP is now completely one-sided, carpetbaggers have been recruited to help with your already pointless and boring bullying, and you can't even keep a [i]planned[/i] RP from going one-sided. It's so bad that you just said that before posting in this public OOC planning thread, you were going to consult Triyun privately about what you should do. Why do you even bother?
[/quote]

Because as Triyun can confirm that actually was about not joining at all.

I would like to make it clear that my primary interest in this war will be to write a fairly interesting story, therefore, it will be as if I were rather writing a character RP rather than an outright war RP with careful description of numbers and technologies, which essentially means that my posts will tend to be vague, as during a battle what'd count more is the different experiences of the different soldiers, and the people, rather than making a wall of text depicting massive operations.

If most wars are said to contain text of a technical or even scientific, logistical nature, my text instead will resemble instead a short story or a tale at times. I just want it to be fun to write, and just churning out numbers and copypasting missile descriptions and numbers won't do it for me.

Do you guys mind?

Also, what happens if some people end up defeated/rolled? What are the consequences going to be? And how do we just end this? Maybe we later have to unite to fight them aliens, lol.

[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1318036178' post='2820303']
I would like to make it clear that my primary interest in this war will be to write a fairly interesting story, therefore, it will be as if I were rather writing a character RP rather than an outright war RP with careful description of numbers and technologies, which essentially means that my posts will tend to be vague, as during a battle what'd count more is the different experiences of the different soldiers, and the people, rather than making a wall of text depicting massive operations.

If most wars are said to contain text of a technical or even scientific, logistical nature, my text instead will resemble instead a short story or a tale at times. I just want it to be fun to write, and just churning out numbers and copypasting missile descriptions and numbers won't do it for me.

Do you guys mind?
[/quote]
I don't mind. In fact, it would help me because I have a tendency of hitting a writer's block when it comes to details and it helps looking at other people's writings.

I'd be willing to be on the defender's team, joining as an independent nation for some errant reason. Such as an EEZ violation by the aggressors. But something of note, I would be potentially inactive at some points during the RP. I would like to participate in some way, especially if its non-canon.