Where's VE?

Maverick87

[quote name='Maverick87' timestamp='1317915349' post='2818545']
My bad gentlemen. Haven't caught up as much as I thought I had. So what have I have learned from this is never sign MD+ level treaties with Polar/Invicta and never sign any kind of defense treaty with VE?

edit; Tetris should really fix their wiki, btw.
[/quote]

There is a reason why VE down graded on tetris; tetris is a terrible alliance that is a liability. They spied on a bigger alliance and deserve to get rolled, that simple. This war, to be frank, is dumb. I hate that your making me defend legion, but legion is doing what any alliance should do when they are spied on. If you argue otherwise, your an idiot, and aren't worth my time. This is just going to turn out to be an undeserved curb stomp. Personally I congratulate VE for not activating its defense clause with Tetris because they started something they couldn't finish. They should have been good little puppets and not start **** without being able to finish it, leave that to the big dogs. I am all for blowing things up, but this is just stupid. I would be more supportive of an update blitz by tetris than this chicken **** political move they are trying to pull.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1317916102' post='2818565']
Maybe they just want to make sure that I don't get to have any fun.

I will assume it's the last one, because Goldie sucks. [img]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-colbert.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Sounds more like Impero than Goldie, tbh

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1317921277' post='2818648']
This whole thing is a distraction to the real task at hand and that is trying to figure out how to boot MK from PB, attack them, and keep PB together.

:v:
[/quote]
Not even the vaunted VEto can stop us now!

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1317923035' post='2818675']
There is a reason why VE down graded on tetris; tetris is a terrible alliance that is a liability. They spied on a bigger alliance and deserve to get rolled, that simple. [/quote]

^ The above is all correct.

Also, with regards to the OP, VE is 12th in the overall list of alliances by strength and currently has 229 members. If you cannot find them, you need to look harder.

Edited by Pollard

[quote name='Maverick87' timestamp='1317914972' post='2818529']
Quick summary...

Legion DoW's Tetris
NsO/NSO come in on MD clauses to support their allies in Tetris
BTA/IAA come in on oA clauses to support their allies in NsO
TLR/GATO come in "financially" to support their allies in IAA.

What I don't get is where the hell is VE? Don't they have an MDoAP with Tetris?
[/quote]
Forget VE, I think people want to know where Polar is.

Oh right, half of them are in peace mode :rolleyes:

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1317942125' post='2818976']
Forget VE, I think people want to know where Polar is.

Oh right, half of them are in peace mode :rolleyes:
[/quote]

What i would think would be the greatest thing ever if all of legion's allies declared war and then all promptly went to peace mode where they stayed for the rest of the war as legion got rolled.

It would be glorious!

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1317916379' post='2818573']
Ironically enough when those screens were posted by Tetris that was the final straw that led to the downgrade. If only you had acted sooner, Legion!!

Or maybe they dragged their feet for a reason?
[/quote]
Pretty much this, all of it.

[quote name='Maverick87' timestamp='1317914972' post='2818529']
Quick summary...

Legion DoW's Tetris
NsO/NSO come in on MD clauses to support their allies in Tetris
BTA/IAA come in on oA clauses to support their allies in NsO
TLR/GATO come in "financially" to support their allies in IAA.

What I don't get is where the hell is VE? Don't they have an MDoAP with Tetris?
[/quote]
How much do you wish you could delete your own threads?

Basically my view of this whole thing is that Tetris' friends in NSO hate Legion, and worked over and over to figure out just how to bait them into war, and eventually succeeded. I still like a lot of the people in Tetris, but it is pretty clear that we no longer needed to guarantee each other's defense, because they had NSO to do that for when their enemy in Legion came calling.

I for one wish Tetris all the success in the world in this war and going forward, but simultaneously look forward to seeing Legion continue to assert themselves and not let people walk over them in this conflict. They seem to be doing very well for themselves, and while that may not last, at least for now they are doing what they really should be doing, and that is worthy of at least one shout out.

Also this whole war, downgrade, and non action from VE is an elaborate ruse to make Janax hate life and want to quit CN.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1318016830' post='2819993']
Basically my view of this whole thing is that Tetris' friends in NSO hate Legion, and worked over and over to figure out just how to bait them into war, and eventually succeeded. I still like a lot of the people in Tetris, but it is pretty clear that we no longer needed to guarantee each other's defense, because they had NSO to do that for when their enemy in Legion came calling.

I for one wish Tetris all the success in the world in this war and going forward, but simultaneously look forward to seeing Legion continue to assert themselves and not let people walk over them in this conflict. They seem to be doing very well for themselves, and while that may not last, at least for now they are doing what they really should be doing, and that is worthy of at least one shout out.

Also this whole war, downgrade, and non action from VE is an elaborate ruse to make Janax hate life and want to quit CN.
[/quote]
Goldie's view makes sense. If Tetris is just out to cause trouble and gets themselves into tough situations because of it, well, tough luck guys. iirc, a large part of Tetris is made up of former VE, and that makes me want to be neutral in this conflict, but I really can't. Tetris got what they were asking for, and if, at the end of the day, Legion comes out on top, I think Tetris+friends are gonna be either humbled, make excuses, or blame eachother. Now that'll be something to watch ;)

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1318016830' post='2819993']
[/quote]
You really don't get NSO, do you?

Also, funny that you're willing to drop treaty partners because of us.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1318034568' post='2820279']
Goldie's view makes sense. If Tetris is just out to cause trouble and gets themselves into tough situations because of it, well, tough luck guys. iirc, a large part of Tetris is made up of former VE, and that makes me want to be neutral in this conflict, but I really can't. Tetris got what they were asking for, and if, at the end of the day, Legion comes out on top, I think Tetris+friends are gonna be either humbled, make excuses, or blame eachother. Now that'll be something to watch ;)
[/quote]

Actually, I think Logan is the only ex-VE :V

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1318023126' post='2820109']
What would be funny is if when Legion finally does call in allies, they also bring in a huge amount of support for their side by treaty chaining to turn this into crushing victory for them and leaving Tetris + allies to be curbstomped.

Without doing anything the other side isn't doing already, Legion's side could treaty chain in Valhalla, GOONS, NPO, IRON, MK, TOP, Umbrella and most of the treaty web on their side by having allies activate their oA clauses to join in, much like how IAA activated their oA clause with NsO as reason to join in on the Tetris side. Probably won't happen, but it would be funny to see this embarrassing spectacle for the alliances fighting Legion who keep needing to bring more alliances in to stand a chance see the same tactics used against them to make this war a lot worse for them.
[/quote]

EDIT: Misunderstood the point of your post.

But, yeah, like you implied. Noway in hell this is happening.

Edited by Unknown Smurf