Does anyone else find the Tetris/NSO/NsO Legion war distasteful?

Sabcat

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1317952599' post='2819172']
NSO supports something, Or else you would have told Tetris to $%&@ off.

of course you will say it's like [ooc]supporting the troops, vs supporting the war[/ooc] but I don't buy here, come on brah, it's NSO.
[/quote]
I'll tell you what we support. Treaties. Friends.

I'm sure your, ah "Opinions" have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that NSO is on the other side, no sir! :rolleyes:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1317952761' post='2819175']
You differentiate NSO from the coalition of Incompetence? I don't. I group them all into one giant bag of flaming !@#$.
[/quote]
That's because you're dumb enough to listen to Hyperion.

e:speeeeling

Edited by Griff

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1317952981' post='2819182']
I'll tell you what we support. Treaties. Friends.

I'm sure your, ah "Opinions" have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that NSO is on the other side, no sir! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Other side? Bud, I could still land on either side of this web. NSO is a sack of !@#$ either way.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1317953031' post='2819183']
That's because you're dumb enough to listen to Hyperion.
[/quote]
:unsure: Yes, I am sure Hyp would agree NSO is a terrible alliance.

Edited by Pearl

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1317952761' post='2819175']
You differentiate NSO from the coalition of Incompetence? I don't. I group them all into one giant bag of flaming !@#$.
[/quote]

Yes because pretty much this war is Legion vs NSO who is trying to keep a dead Tetris, and tiny NsO, a completely lost BTA and the we forgot to attack after we declared IAA. If NSO did not know what that they were doing this war would be over and Legion would think they could fight.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1317952401' post='2819165']
So you support unjust actions? As long as I have you on the record saying that, +1 to my asshatery statement above.
[/quote]
Oh no, NSO are asshats!

In other news, water is wet, The Legion cant fight, and Sparta still sucks hardest of all alliances on Planet Bob.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1317953528' post='2819199']
Yes because pretty much this war is Legion vs NSO who is trying to keep a dead Tetris, and tiny NsO, a completely lost BTA and the we forgot to attack after we declared IAA. If NSO did not know what that they were doing this war would be over and Legion would think they could fight.
[/quote]
hahahaha, I won't argue that logic. :awesome:

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317953531' post='2819200']
Oh no, NSO are asshats!

In other news, water is wet, The Legion cant fight, and Sparta still sucks hardest of all alliances on Planet Bob.
[/quote]

Wow, I'm impressed. That one took some effort. Next time don't waste my time, and just write NOU.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1317953813' post='2819209']
hahahaha, I won't argue that logic. :awesome:

Wow, I'm impressed. That one took some effort. Next time don't waste my time, and just write NOU.
[/quote]
Well, thats to be expected when you state the obvious under the hilariously mistaken impression of it being some kind of burn.

But...feel free to come and try again later when you have a better diss on hand.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317954071' post='2819219']
Well, thats to be expected when you state the obvious under the hilariously mistaken impression of it being some kind of burn.

But...feel free to come and try again later when you have a better diss on hand.
[/quote]

You forgot to say previously that NSO is a terrible alliance. I also wanted to add this for your benefit as well: NO U would save yourself time, as well as others around you :)

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1317954246' post='2819222']
You forgot to say previously that NSO is a terrible alliance. I also wanted to add this for your benefit as well: NO U would save yourself time, as well as others around you :)
[/quote]
Well, regardless of whether were terrible or not, we are, by no means, a Sparta or a Legion. A fact I consider to be considerable cause for celebration.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317954478' post='2819230']
Well, regardless of whether were terrible or not, we are, by no means, a Sparta or a[b] Legion.[/b] A fact I consider to be considerable cause for celebration.
[/quote]

Well, we have yet to see about that, don't we :soursmug:

Edited by Pearl

Well this thread has sufficiently devolved into the

[quote]"YOUR ALLIANCE SUCKS"
"NO [b]YOUR[/b] ALLIANCE SUCKS"
"NO YOU SUCK"
"NO [b]YOU[/b] SUCK"[/quote]

arguments we all so love. I'm closing this garbage thread and handing out warns.