Does anyone else find the Tetris/NSO/NsO Legion war distasteful?

Sabcat

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1317892907' post='2818275']
I find the behaviour of Tetris to be shameful, the NSO goading to be utterly transparent, the NsO support ill advised and don't get me started on IAA, I can't work out what the hell's going on with them.

In the time honoured "do something about it" CN way I've switched AA to The Legion and started fighting. Sometimes you just can't stand by.
[/quote]
Weren't you the spy who got kicked from our coalition gov channel?

We are distasteful for posting circulated screenshots of a general membership level forum. Sabcat spys logs from a coalition channel and spreads them and he is righteous. Keep up the justice campaign Legion.

Edited by Ridin High

Very much so, if only because it's making me think not-entirely-negative thoughts about Legion.

Which in turn makes me irrationally angry at the people at war with Legion for sparking these thoughts. I [i]like[/i] having an awful opinion of Legion goddamnit.

The war thus far, and everything leading up to it, has resulted in me rethinking my position on aggressive war declarations. I find THAT distasteful :excl:

NOT because I feel like becoming involved in THIS war. I don't. The reason I'm rethinking my belief is because IF two or more alliances feel such strong hate for each other (be it historical or what have you) or even if it's only one sided, maybe it is better to just war and get it over with. It has to be better than constantly baiting on IRC or OWF until one side has finally had enough and takes the bait.

All I can think of as far as this war is thank admin. Legion finally did something. Very tired of seeing them constantly baited.

Holy admin, I think I need a drink. Could I finally be losing my ethics? My head hurts.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Louisa' timestamp='1317907276' post='2818388']
The number of [i]Alliances[/i] involved is totally irrelevant when matters are decided by number of [i]nations[/i]. One of these half-dozen thug Alliances is a one-man AA... maybe two of them are, if Mogar is still in war.

e: I meant to add that things are pretty even now, counting by NS, so this whining about curbstomp is just baffling.
[/quote]

Whining? Hardly. I gave my blunt opinion on the matter and I even said I like the alliances on Tetris' side more. Legion might have a lot of NS but it's bloated and inactive. Not an even fight, but then no war ever was, so...

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1317934457' post='2818852']
We are distasteful for posting circulated screenshots of a general membership level forum. Sabcat spys logs from a coalition channel and spreads them and he is righteous. Keep up the justice campaign Legion.
[/quote]

Your alliance was poking Legion with a !@#$@#$ stick and they finally went balls out and hit Tetris. Youmadbro? I personally have gained some respect for Legion

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1317945029' post='2819017']
Your alliance was poking Legion with a !@#$@#$ stick and they finally went balls out and hit Tetris. Youmadbro? I personally have gained some respect for Legion
[/quote]

Dunno how you deduced that I was mad, I'm not. But if making private conversations public is grounds for Legion declaring on us, and is such an abomination on this planet, then why would Legion accept a member who not only made these conversations public but also actually did the spying? See, their CB isn't such a big deal now is it?

So many people are running around saying "good show Legion!" , but then they still have to get pounded. It would be nice if some alliance leader with actual power decided to stand up for Legion, but most alliance leaders are either cowards or have little influence. You can't fault people for following treaties though so I wouldn't say it's distasteful.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1317950967' post='2819135']
Legion is sad, Tetris is complete garbage however the war when it was just Legion VS Tertris NSO NsO was ok and kind of interesting. BTA and IAA coming is completely pathetic and just makes Legion look good.
[/quote]
It'll take a lot more than that, Im afraid, to make Legion look good.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1317892907' post='2818275']
I find the behaviour of Tetris to be shameful, the NSO goading to be utterly transparent, the NsO support ill advised and don't get me started on IAA, I can't work out what the hell's going on with them.

In the time honoured "do something about it" CN way I've switched AA to The Legion and started fighting. Sometimes you just can't stand by.
[/quote]

Sabcat, it's very simple, really:

Tetris is a terrible alliance, and NSO is just as bad if not worse plus the asshatery.

Legion was completely justified in declaring war. People should be mad Tetris is trying to grow the war, and the alliances supporting unjust actions. This war is likely the most clearcut CB BoB has seen in quite some time. Alliances fighting in defense of Tetris are just muscling their political power.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1317952094' post='2819155']

Tetris is a terrible alliance, and NSO is just as bad if not worse plus the asshatery.

Legion was completely justified in declaring war. People should be mad Tetris is trying to grow the war, and the alliances supporting unjust actions. This war is likely the most clearcut CB BoB has seen in quite some time. Alliances fighting in defense of Tetris are just muscling their political power.
[/quote]
This just in from Sparta: Honouring your treaties is bad, so don't do it, k? Polar's already got the hang of it.

Edited by Griff

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1317952094' post='2819155']

[/quote]
No, we're not flexing any political power, we're defending an ally from the Legions aggressive attacks. Sorry you feel that way about us, though, feel free to do something about it and whatnot.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1317950967' post='2819135']
Legion is sad, Tetris is complete garbage however the war when it was just Legion VS Tertris NSO NsO was ok and kind of interesting. BTA and IAA coming is completely pathetic and just makes Legion look good.
[/quote]
Basically, this. I personally would have likes Tetris and NSO to be the only ones since they were the leading !@#$ talkers, but NsO balanced it out a bit better. I guess.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317952326' post='2819162']
No, we're not flexing any political power, we're defending an ally from the Legions aggressive attacks. Sorry you feel that way about us, though, feel free to do something about it and whatnot.
[/quote]

So you support unjust actions? As long as I have you on the record saying that, +1 to my asshatery statement above.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1317952401' post='2819165']
So you support unjust actions? As long as I have you on the record saying that, +1 to my asshatery statement above.
[/quote]
He never said that, I think you're stretching.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1317952501' post='2819170']
He never said that, I think you're stretching.
[/quote]

NSO supports something, Or else you would have told Tetris to $%&@ off.

of course you will say it's like [ooc]supporting the troops, vs supporting the war[/ooc] but I don't buy here, come on brah, it's NSO.

Edited by Pearl

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317951808' post='2819149']
It'll take a lot more than that, Im afraid, to make Legion look good.
[/quote]

Maybe you missed the fact NSO is the only thing keeping Legion from crushing the Coalition of Incompetence. Yes Legion looks very good next to the likes of Tetris, NsO, IAA and BTA. And this is coming from the guy who once threatened to burn Legion to the ground.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1317952677' post='2819173']
Maybe you missed the fact NSO is the only thing keeping Legion from crushing the Coalition of Incompetence. Yes Legion looks very good next to the likes of Tetris, NsO, IAA and BTA. And this is coming from the guy who once threatened to burn Legion to the ground.
[/quote]

You differentiate NSO from the coalition of Incompetence? I don't. I group them all into one giant bag of flaming !@#$.

Edited by Pearl