Generalissimo’s Great Escape

Generalissimo

In another thread KaiserMelech Mikhail recently suggested breaking Generalissimo out of a Marscurian prison with three sporks.
I want to do it because Mikhail’s idea is too good to pass up.

Generalissimo, who is assumed to be dead, will obviously be in Marscurian prison for illegally impersonating Generalissimo.

Before I start anything the topic obviously needs an out of character thread to organize everything.

How's this going to go down>?

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail']Only one uses the spork, while one feeds him compliments about how well he does, and the other one sits there and takes abuse. Basically Dmitri Petrenko, Reznov, and Chernov (renamed Mikhail Kamen, seeing as Chernov was horribly burned and such). We may have to wait though, as right now the three of them are cowering under a lab table in Inchon.[/quote]Found it!

Luckily, with Bridgette defeated, the three of them ran out of that lab as fast as their legs could carry them. Dmitri still has the spork, and the three of them can tell the true Generalissimo, and are willing to tunnel him out of jail.

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1317880625' post='2818119']
This can only end well!
Oh god, Generalissimo's going to die isn't he?
[/quote]
These three men burrowed their way out of a Korean POW/torture prison (although, since it was Kankou, the torture was mostly just freaky sex), and they aimlessly wandered their way from Inchon back to Marscury. I think they can break Generalissimo out of a maximum-security prison. Yes, impersonating Generalissimo is a very serious crime for us.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

Of course, it all make sense now!
KaiserMelech Mikhail or I, whoever posts the thread first, will have a thread up tommorow.
Open to anyone who's a prisoner, but Mikhail and Generalissimo have priority, and killing Generalissimo (the player [i]and[/i] the character) is off the table.

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1317881008' post='2818133']
Of course, it all make sense now![/quote]
Damn I'm good!

[quote]
KaiserMelech Mikhail or I, whoever posts the thread first, will have a thread up tommorow.
[/quote]
I'll let you start it up. I'll join in soon.

[quote]
Open to anyone who's a prisoner[/quote]
There are two reasons to be in a Marscurian Siberian maximum security prison. Impersonating Generalissimo or breaking one of our hundreds of turnip-based laws. Take your pick.

Here’s some background that isn’t in the topic, it kind of cluttered the thread so I’m posting it here, consider it canon.

Generalissimo wasn’t particularly trying to fake his death but somewhere along the way it just kind of happed.
Apparently being shot down in Arctic waters was all it took for people to assume the worst.
Generalissimo had been lying low and plotting his comeback following his anticlimactic non-showdown with Kaiser Martens.
Having access to all the files and funds of the country it was easy for Generalissimo to manipulate Procinctia’s records, pulling a few strings to ‘become’ [i]'Alissimo Gen'[/i], Generalissimo’s blatantly obvious pseudonym.
Since nearly everyone thought Generalissimo was dead he soon found since how easy it was to walk around dressed as himself. . .
Generalissimo wasn’t even in disguise, just out as himself, but Marscurian authorities found his Generalissimo impersonation disrespectful.
It would have been incredibly easy to avoid sentencing too; if he claimed to be Generalissimo he would have gotten off with insanity, if he apologized it would have been a misdemeanor, if he gave up his Castro hat he would have been a free man. . . but here he was playing Jenga with the hardest of the hardcore.