nice incentive

JohnHancock

A nation called: DaView
Ruler name: BuffDaddy

decided to give me a free 3mill because I keep the tech deal going.
Short Story.
We had complete one tech deal and when my slot of empty I asked him for another Tech deal 3mill for 100 lvls. He sent me 3 mill, and said, "Deal. Thanks again. When this aid expires don't send tech I'm gonna send another 3mil as an extra for keeping the deal going, ok? "

What a nice guy or girl! I wish more nations would do that. Some nation here make over a few billion every day, what's a free 3 million mean to that Big nation?

I hope this message is not out of line of the forum, if so could it be moved, and I give a message.
Thank you for your time.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1317715717' post='2815914']
Could you link me to the nations that make a few billion every day? I'd like to go beg for some change.
[/quote]

well I'm just saying....some nations have a few billion. Hmmm I think any nation larger than 12k in infra should be good enough to sleep with.

It's not so much the money to spare, it's more the time to spare. Time is the most important resource is CN. Sending a free 3mil package to a nation wastes 10 days of time.

That being said, it makes it all the nicer to see nations do that, still.

At the [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=62]Black Market[/url], the standard rate for 50 technology is 3 million.

Doing 3/100 tech deals already means the seller is paying below the market rate. Adding an extra $3mil to a long-term 3/100 tech deal cycle simply means the buyer is temporarily paying the market value as a reward for loyal and prompt tech sellers.

Now, I fully believe it's genuine generosity from BuffDaddy to give JohnHancock the extra $3mil FA. However, the bigger picture is that it's still in JohnHackcock's best interest to sell tech at the standard 3/50 rate.

About the daily collection, since you mentioned the billion figure, the largest nation on CN, Dulra, ruled by Hime Themis has a collection amount:
[spoiler][quote name='Hime Themis' timestamp='1313983538' post='2786009'][url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104405&view=findpost&p=2786009][i]Total Cost of All Bills[/i][i]$49,500,901.90[/i]
[b]Total Collection Amount[/b][b]$59,229,484.30[/b] [/quote]

And there's far from having billions in collection.[/url]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Dexios' timestamp='1318016403' post='2819984']
At the [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=62]Black Market[/url], the standard rate for 50 technology is 3 million.

Doing 3/100 tech deals already means the seller is paying below the market rate. Adding an extra $3mil to a long-term 3/100 tech deal cycle simply means the buyer is temporarily paying the market value as a reward for loyal and prompt tech sellers.

Now, I fully believe it's genuine generosity from BuffDaddy to give JohnHancock the extra $3mil FA. However, the bigger picture is that it's still in JohnHackcock's best interest to sell tech at the standard 3/50 rate.

About the daily collection, since you mentioned the billion figure, the largest nation on CN, Dulra, ruled by Hime Themis has a collection amount:
[spoiler]

And there's far from having billions in collection.[/url]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

It's A Gift! :facepalm: Maybe he thinks it's ok to give a little because he has the extra cash, maybe he has encounter noobs who don't pay their dues in tech, or maybe it's an investment tactic. Reward that person every now again to show his appreciates of my attempts in being on time with my deals. I think it's the communication between my dealers is what's the main key difference from most other people that stands my out. So BuffDaddy likes what I have done and I get kiddos. :smug:

Other wise, I am great-full. When I get around 6k infra I will do the same for somebody.

Some nations happen to be very generous with their money - even though it does hurt their own personal nation growth. With aid falls, nuke programs, nation building programs, war aid, rogue aid, alliance aid, and just plain "i'm bored" aid I'd estimate I've given close to a half a billion dollars away over my years in CN. There are many nations that want to maximize their tech efficiency, and that is fine for them. Personally, I enjoy helping smaller nations within my alliance as well as getting my own nation delicious tech.