Final Announcement

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1317701536' post='2815535']
It's not actually [i]indefinite[/i], it's more until every current member leaves the AA, which shouldn't take too long.
[/quote]
The OP says "or". So on the off chance that some n00b (no pun intended) doesn't get the memo, it'll be indefinite. :v:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1317700618' post='2815506']
Who said ego has anything to with the alliance you're in? So if I was in MK, it'd be totally fine? Anyways, disregard that- If it was, I'd be questioning your ego. Thanks for !@#$ting on the thread though, bro- Must appreciated.
[/quote]
Whoa hey, and you said you couldn't stop signing your name to all your posts. All it took is a little anger.

Anyway, no that's not my point. My reference to your ego was in regard to you as a leader, not a member. That the alliance faltered and finally failed is on your head. And no problem 'bro', I figured the least I could do for a !@#$ poster such as yourself would be to return the favour.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1317698955' post='2815456']
I ask that you dare not recruit from our ranks as we wish for our members to find a new home without external pressure, which is why we've been withholding from making this announcement.
[/quote]
Confusion, join Legion.

I am honestly very sad to see this. You have been good friends to me since your inception and I for one will be very sad to no longer see the TNG affiliation.

I wish ALL of you the best in finding your new homes.

Hope you stick around Confusion.
Scorp

I'm in a daring mood and would like to formally invite Confusion to join the New Sith Order. Por Favor? Good run guys, but if interest has dropped that much there isn't much you can do /shrug. And... best of luck to you guys in the future wherever you end up. See you soon, Conf :S