Final Announcement

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/a/a3/TNG.png[/img][/center]

The New Guy hereby formally disbands, we honestly can't bother with this game anymore. We've had our fun, and thank our allies, friends, and others for all the good times. Alas, all things must come to an end eventually.

I ask that you dare not recruit from our ranks as we wish for our members to find a new home without external pressure, which is why we've been withholding from making this announcement.

Also, TORN will be protecting the AA indefinitely or until every current member leaves the Alliance Affliation.

[i]Signed by[/i],
The New Guy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317700393' post='2815501']
Heh, I always wondered how Confusion could have such a big ego even though TNG was so !@#$. I guess now I can wonder how he was such a big ego even though TNG disbanded.
[/quote]

Who said ego has anything to with the alliance you're in? So if I was in MK, it'd be totally fine? Anyways, disregard that- If it was, I'd be questioning your ego. Thanks for !@#$ting on the thread though, bro- Must appreciated.

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1317701300' post='2815527']
I kinda hated you, but it's sad to see you disband. Best of luck in the future.
[/quote]

Deebo :wub:

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1317701459' post='2815531']
Really, indefinite protection? Have we all not learned our lesson about how well that goes? :facepalm:

Good luck to you former TNG.
[/quote]

It's not actually [i]indefinite[/i], it's more until every current member leaves the AA, which shouldn't take too long.

We love you guys and was very disheartened when we heard. I was worried you were going to delete, Confusion, as you were 23 days inactive, and I'm glad to see this is not the case. Don't be a stranger to the channel. A certain Frenchman was asking after you. :P

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1317701481' post='2815532']
Cya. I actually liked you guys until Confusion decided he hated us for whatever reason.
[/quote]

I don't truly hate you guys, as I told dane in #nongrata earlier. I just don't believe the attention whoring was necessary. It's nice you guys are taking steps to correct mistakes, though.

Anyways, before I continue going off topic, Thanks to everyone who has supported us. :)