One small complaint

Jorhan Stahl

1) Join an alliance and that probably won't happen.

2) Just because a nation is a year old doesn't mean they have a year's worth of infra, tech, etc behind them. You can LOSE that stuff and get knocked back down to the strength of an eleven-day-old nation.

[quote name='Motorhead' timestamp='1317692935' post='2815294']
1) Join an alliance and that probably won't happen.

2) Just because a nation is a year old doesn't mean they have a year's worth of infra, tech, etc behind them. You can LOSE that stuff and get knocked back down to the strength of an eleven-day-old nation.
[/quote]

1) I am already trying to.

2) What in the world makes you think that even a month's worth of infrastructure, tech, etc. isn't unfair? You've posted 1000 times in this forum. Chances are you probably have nukes or other deterrents in place, or have a stream of aid from your alliance so you can make him lose that stuff and get him knocked back down. You fail to realize that A NEW player like me STANDS NO CHANCE against these kinds of nations, and if you're insinuating that me going into war with my !@#$@#$ SIX SOLDIERS will somehow hurt him as badly as he can hurt me, you're DEAD wrong.

Edited by Jorhan Stahl

1) Well, hurry up with it then.

2) lolno. I've rerolled so my nation isn't nearly as old as my account actually is. Don't judge someone by how many posts they have, or indeed, how old their account is.

3) You're still not getting the point. I'm just going to recommend you hasten your efforts to join an alliance. Not much else you can do at this point. If you're 11 days old, you should have done that long ago.

[quote name='Jorhan Stahl' timestamp='1317693335' post='2815311']
1) I am already trying to.

2) What in the world makes you think that even a month's worth of infrastructure, tech, etc. isn't unfair? You've posted 1000 times in this forum. Chances are you probably have nukes or other deterrents in place, or have a stream of aid from your alliance so you can make him lose that stuff and get him knocked back down. You fail to realize that A NEW player like me STANDS NO CHANCE against these kinds of nations, and if you're insinuating that me going into war with my !@#$@#$ SIX SOLDIERS will somehow hurt him as badly as he can hurt me, you're DEAD wrong.
[/quote]

I can understand why you're angry. A lot of people around here hate raiding, or at the very least discourage the practice. I'm going to assume they're raiding you. If they're not, they're just picking on you because they can.

I wouldn't worry too much about what they have stored, because chances are if they've acted like that for over a year, they've had their fair share of beat downs and they've had their money, infra, land, tech etc destroyed by other angry nations. The best thing I can offer you in terms of advice is to either stick with MHA's quizzes or admission policies, or join another alliance. Once you're in an alliance, the attackers will be brought to justice.

If you do decide to stick it out, and we all hope you do, try contacting someone on either IRC (the main mode of communication around here) or over the forums. There are plenty of guides as you've seen, but usually experienced players will be the best guide of all.

Hang in there.

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' timestamp='1317755355' post='2816310']
he's at zero infrastructure and 45 ns. If you can't take him I have just lost all hope in MHA.
[/quote]

He wasn't at that point when he attacked me. Some good Samaritans intervened. Thankfully, the situation is now resolved.