Announcement from the Legion concerning Tetris

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1317701606' post='2815539']
Uh.. 3 Tetris nations are in anarchy, and we had 1 or 2 in anarchy from a nuke rogue from 1 or 2 days ago... I know you get credit for one, but the others I'm not so sure about.

Just sayin'
[/quote]You know the nation stats page doesn't do live updates of the anarchy list, right?

Also, hi NSO! Good to see you joining the fight! Can't wait to see your DoW <3

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1317701606' post='2815539']
Uh.. 3 Tetris nations are in anarchy, and we had 1 or 2 in anarchy from a nuke rogue from 1 or 2 days ago... I know you get credit for one, but the others I'm not so sure about.

Just sayin'

[/quote]

Here you go, broseph:

[quote]Your search for Tetris Anarchy returned 21 results.[/quote]

21/38 and they didnt even do an update blitz

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='Kerlan' timestamp='1317701736' post='2815541']
You know the nation stats page doesn't do live updates of the anarchy list, right?

Also, hi NSO! Good to see you joining the fight! Can't wait to see your DoW <3
[/quote]

Yeah true enough. My bad. Still though! :P

[quote name='justavictim82' timestamp='1317691182' post='2815232']
God don't you people think we blitzed early for a reason? Not like you will know why but there was definately a reason.. anyways good luck tetris/nso
[/quote]

So Legion's great plan was to lose their sanction before update?

Hi Stormsend, Maverick! Sorry I moved the post but I was looking for this post to respond to.

[size="1"]Edited by Jenny[/size]

Edited by TrotskysRevenge

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1317704555' post='2815713']

Hi Stormsend, Maverick! Sorry I moved the post but I was looking for this post to respond to.

[/quote]
Hello, Moo-Cows.

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1317704555' post='2815713']

[/quote]
Sanctioned status is nothing compared to standing up for one's honor. I am not surprised this is a foreign concept to you.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1317704837' post='2815719']
Sanctioned status is nothing compared to standing up for one's honor. I am not surprised this is a foreign concept to you.
[/quote]

It's STILL a foreign concept for you.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1317704837' post='2815719']
[/quote]
[OOC]You know nothing of what or what is not any kind of a concept to me; any interaction you and I had was years ago. This is a thread concerning Legion's DoW against Tetris and up until now has had no personal attacks against anyone; it would be nice to continue in that vein. If you have a problem with my response to justavictim82's, then I guess it's on you.[/OOC]

However, what I said is true: Legion lost their sanction before update, roughly an hour after NSO's blitz against them. I am sure things will even out in the end, if this war can be contained to what it should be, and every ally and their mother can stay out of it. That would be nice, although not typical of the last few wars Planet Bob has experienced.

I just wanted to throw this out there because I didn't make this clear earlier:

Legion, I am extremely happy you declared on us for two reasons. One of these reasons is because I love war, and even if it means getting getting nuked back down to 10K NS again, I am all for it. Do note this doesn't mean I want to see you guys get destroyed completely, which kind of leads into my second reason.

Legion, I am glad you stood up for yourselves, truly. People are constantly giving you !@#$ about being a paper tiger, sucking at war, having no balls, et cetera, and I am glad you guys got fed up with it. I have respect for that.

Never thought I'd say it, but +1 Legion. Serious post.