An Announcement from the North Atlantic

[img]http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr254/NADC_AMGC/Government%20Images/SecGenHeader4copy2.png[/img]

Citizenry of Planet Bob, I'm pleased to be introducing myself as the newly elected Secretary General of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition.

I'm the former deputy Minister of Finance and deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for the NADC and I'm also a former Senator and a former Atlantic Councillor.

The NADC has had a rough time since the departure of Emperor Charles VI, but I have faith in the membership that our dark days are behind us, and now we can look ahead to a bright future.

To our allies, I couldn't ask for a better group of people as friends for the NADC.

To Planet Bob, the NADC's values of democracy and diplomacy are stronger than ever and it's my hope that the NADC helps make our world brighter and stronger.

[b]Here are the 4 elected Atlantic Council members for this term[/b]:

1. BoSox Nation
2. C2Talon
3. RADtx
4. Legend

[b]Here's the new NADC Cabinet[/b]:

Deputy Secretary General: to be announced

Minister of Internal Affairs: Dark Wizard
Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs: mousers09

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Martini Land
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs: to be announced

Military Operations Commander: rmmlg
Deputy Military Operations Commander: to be announced

Minister of Finance: AndrewHG
Deputy Minister of Finance: Tony2456 & EJ Smith

Minister of Education: Tony2456
Deputy Minister of Education: Aloysius

[img]http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr254/NADC_AMGC/Government%20Images/nadc_secgen_seal2d.jpg[/img]

-Scotia the Brave
Secretary General of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition

Edited by scotia the brave

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1317615321' post='2814448']
It is easy to tell from the great wisdom shown in both of your posts that you will lead the NADC to much success.
[/quote]

We'll see, not sure if he'll live up to the standard for leadership you set in \m/.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1317618236' post='2814484']
We'll see, not sure if he'll live up to the standard for leadership you set in \m/.
[/quote]

Every time I see a post from you its you trying (really hard might I add) to put others down. Whether it be an alliance (that lasted way longer than yours) or a ruler. Why so negative? Does putting others down make you feel better? I get it man. Your never going to be important. It hurts I know. Especially after all these years of hard work and my oh my all those hours spent in grandmas basement. To just come up empty handed. Gotta be rough. If you need to talk, I'm here.

[quote name='Maverick87' timestamp='1317619578' post='2814488']
Every time I see a post from you its you trying (really hard might I add) to put others down. Whether it be an alliance (that lasted way longer than yours) or a ruler. Why so negative? Does putting others down make you feel better? I get it man. Your never going to be important. It hurts I know. Especially after all these years of hard work and my oh my all those hours spent in grandmas basement. To just come up empty handed. Gotta be rough. If you need to talk, I'm here.
[/quote]

To be fair, he was only responding to someone else's negative posting.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1317618236' post='2814484']
[/quote]
DOHOHOHO A+ post once again!

You're the [b]last[/b] person in the world that should be talking about leadership.

[quote name='Maverick87' timestamp='1317619578' post='2814488']
[/quote]

I'm sorry, but who are you?

A pro-tip, it might not be a great idea to go around posting on the OWF when your 16 day nation is on a (presumably unprotected?) 1 man AA (not to mention having it linked in your signature.)

Its as if your begging to be raided.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1317627652' post='2814532']
DOHOHOHO A+ post once again!

You're the [b]last[/b] person in the world that should be talking about leadership.
[/quote]

Next to last perhaps, the whole world marvels at the great job you've done with every alliance you've ever led...

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1317629837' post='2814537']
I'm sorry, but who are you?

A pro-tip, it might not be a great idea to go around posting on the OWF when your 16 day nation is on a (presumably unprotected?) 1 man AA (not to mention having it linked in your signature.)

Its as if your begging to be raided.
[/quote]

Somehow I knew the "who are you?" would be the best response you could think of. Also being raided isnt that bad when youre only 16 days old.

[quote name='Maverick87' timestamp='1317654352' post='2814614']
Somehow I knew the "who are you?" would be the best response you could think of. Also being raided isnt that bad when youre only 16 days old.
[/quote]

Considering the argument you used in your previous post, I felt that it was an fair question. I must remark, my impression of you is that you seem to possess a personality far more inclined for acts of grandiosity than I, unfortunately I don't think you have the skills to warrant it.

That out of the way, I somehow neglected to congratulate NADC in my previous posts. Its been a long time since I've been in contact with anybody from your alliance, but I still have a fair bit of affection for you.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1317615321' post='2814448']
It is easy to tell from the great wisdom shown in both of your posts that you will lead the NADC to much success.
[/quote]
Exactly. Only posting twice here does show great wisdom.

Congrats to those elected and good luck to you Scotia.