The Republic of Texas

PresidentDavid

[b]The Republic of Texas[/b]

[img]http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/175.yrs_.of_.texas_.jpg[/img]

The people of the region of Texas have once again united under one flag to protect themselves and do their best to help others around them. With the recent recognition from the government of the former Cajun Federation an army has been raised and a government has been set in place to protect Texas and here interests.

With a standing army, a stable government, and an active people; We The People of The Republic of Texas Declare Our Independence.

OOC: I just did this as my superficial DOE. A more extensive, detailed one will be done in my news thread. Thanks!

Edited by PresidentDavid

"The Principality of Australia recognizes the nation of Texas as a free state, we hope to see this incarnation of Texas live up to the ideals towards independence and freedom that the prefall[sup]1[/sup] Texas did."
- Her Majesty Princess Yenna, [i]Victorian Empress, Tasmanian Angel, Queen of Queensland, Duchess of New South Wales, Viceroy of Western Australia, Countess of the Limestone Coast.[/i]

1: OOC: reality occurred up until 2006 to my nation.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317615461' post='2814451']
"The Principality of Australia recognizes the nation of Texas as a free state, we hope to see this incarnation of Texas live up to the ideals towards independence and freedom that the prefall[sup]1[/sup] Texas did."
- Her Majesty Princess Yenna, [i]Victorian Empress, Tasmanian Angel, Queen of Queensland, Duchess of New South Wales, Viceroy of Western Australia, Countess of the Limestone Coast.[/i]

1: OOC: reality occurred up until 2006 to my nation.
[/quote]

Thank you for your support and we hope to establish greater relations with Australia in the future.

Benjamin Gates
[b]Executive of The Republic of Texas[/b]

[quote name='LBT88' timestamp='1317616383' post='2814460']
The Dixie Confederacy congratulates Texas in achieving independence once more and wishes the new state well.
[/quote]

I thank our neighbors for their support and for their help for beginning to stabilize our friends to the east of us and the west of you.

Benjamin Gates

[quote name='Rauchen' timestamp='1317617492' post='2814473']
"The Kingdom of Kurland will withhold recognition from Texas until a fully functioning government is formed."

-Foreign Minister Alfbern Landau
[/quote]

I understand that Kurland would like to wait until our government is completly settled down however it will not be a long time from now. I hope that soon we too can gain your recognition.

Benjamin Gates