Announcement from NG and UPN

Stewie

Gotta love the way the other side thinks....loser agrees to exorbitant reps, it's extortion. Loser agrees to minimal reps, it's a victory on their part. Obviously, NG being gracious enough to ask for minimal reps is a slight on them. How dare you, NG! You're not doing it right, I guess? :huh:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show NG.

I think it's hilarious that folks are suggesting UPN "stuck" to it's $6 million, they stuck to nothing, NG asked for $6 million because the irony was amusing. To suggest that they would have declined to end the war if NG found it appropriate to ask for the original $30 million is nothing short of moronic. This is all about NG's mercy not UPN's stout resolve in negotiations.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1317659826' post='2814644']
Good show NG.

I think it's hilarious that folks are suggesting UPN "stuck" to it's $6 million, they stuck to nothing, NG asked for $6 million because the irony was amusing. To suggest that they would have declined to end the war if NG found it appropriate to ask for the original $30 million is nothing short of moronic. This is all about NG's mercy not UPN's stout resolve in negotiations.[/quote]

Pretty much the above. NG had the potential to not just run UPN from the field of battle, but cripple them almost permanently. NG is a bit distracted at the moment with an issue eternal to the war. Good luck to NG resolving that, these things are never pleasent.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1317661371' post='2814661']
Pretty much the above. NG had the potential to not just run UPN from the field of battle, but cripple them almost permanently. NG is a bit distracted at the moment with an issue eternal to the war. Good luck to NG resolving that, these things are never pleasent.
[/quote]

Yeah, we had issues with some divine power. :ehm: But that has been solved. This act from above was a sign to change our ways of aggression and become pacifistic.

NG will not hurt anyone anymore. I promise :ehm:

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1317661816' post='2814666']
Yeah, we had issues with some divine power. :ehm: But that has been solved. This act from above was a sign to change our ways of aggression and become pacifistic.

NG will not hurt anyone anymore. I promise :ehm:[/quote]

Good to hear. Well that the "issues with some divine power" have been resolved...you would NOT look good in GPA green. Just saying. ;)

No problem, Zoom. I felt like you guys earned some leniency.

In any event, I'm not sure why this is even being discussed. It's rather clear to all sane, rational folk that UPN erred in a raid, NG exercised its perogative to war and NG decided enough damage had been done to send a message. Unfortunately, those sorts are in low supply on OWF, so to the 3.2% of you out there who get that, congratulations.

Now, back to Legion placeputting Tetris.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1317596510' post='2814187']
I guess you're right. All that's important is that NpO is alright!
[/quote]

I wouldn't say that NpO is alright in any sense of the word... :V

[quote name='Maverick87' timestamp='1317600069' post='2814248']
Well now.. Isnt that why we are all here on this beautiful planet known as Bob. To have fun?
[/quote]

No. Some older NATION RULERS are here to chase younger NATION RULERS' tails. In the country of The Redoubt of Mind this is called EPOONING in our special language. And sometimes, they succeed. Hello Rush!

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1317704963' post='2815724']
No. Some older NATION RULERS are here to chase younger NATION RULERS' tails. In the country of The Redoubt of Mind this is called EPOONING in our special language. And sometimes, they succeed. Hello Rush!
[/quote]

You're a cruel man.