Please un-ban me!

plzunbanme

Excuse me, but the nation of Port Strudwick was banned for an invalid reason. I was told that I was banned for having multiple accounts, but I didnt.

You see, a friend was at my house and he created a nation without knowing I already had one. It seems perfectly reasonable that you would think I have multiple nations, but please unban me becuase I swear I dont and I will take more care in future!

yours sincerely,

~King Zebedee

[quote name='plzunbanme' timestamp='1317541894' post='2813781']
Excuse me, but the nation of Port Strudwick was banned for an invalid reason. I was told that I was banned for having multiple accounts, but I didnt.

You see, a friend was at my house and he created a nation without knowing I already had one. It seems perfectly reasonable that you would think I have multiple nations, but please unban me becuase I swear I dont and I will take more care in future!

yours sincerely,

~King Zebedee
[/quote]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=22"]Warn/Ban Appeals go here[/url] but they ask you to read [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=6"]this[/url] first

Were you "banned" or were the nations simply deleted? Many times two multis in your situation are simply deleted and forced to create new unique nations. WAIT FOR A MOD TO REPLY, but once you have clarified your situation, you should be able to make a new nation AT YOUR HOUSE and your friend should be able to create his own new nation AT HIS HOUSE and then never log in from anywhere but your own house again.

Closing. Please check your email to confirm if you have been banned or deleted. If you are deleted, you are free to create another nation. If you are banned, you must file an appeal to continue playing.