kriekfreak

The Amazing Casualties Race

this is a stupid question that i really should already know the answer to but do solders killed by nukes count towards casualties? for some reason i thought they didn't.

On 1/28/2019 at 1:13 AM, im317 said:

this is a stupid question that i really should already know the answer to but do solders killed by nukes count towards casualties? for some reason i thought they didn't.

Pretty sure they do.

Time for another update!  Here's what's changed in the last 2 months (a couple of these changes were already pointed out by others, but I'll summarize it all here):

• RIP to 3 of the top 50 nations: Mnehh (#40), Dark Lord (#20), and the one and only CubaQuerida, who at last count had 69,540,078 casualties and sat comfortably at the #1 spot.
  • Other than most nations sliding up a few spots due to those vacancies, the big movers included:
    • Justin666 (#49-->#42)
    • kerschbs (#45-->#35)
    • Steeldor (#18-->#10) (all sorts of excitement for Steeldor, who, with the absence of Cuba, is now also indisputably the strongest nation in every meaningful category)
      • Yes, Grub, that's who passed you, but you still moved up, as there was all sorts of movement around the 8-14 range.
  • With the absence of 3 nations to inactivity, 3 new spots opened.  Welcome to the list:
    • Caustic (#47)
    • Commander Bean (#49)
    • mikharr123 (#50)
  • For those who would like to play along, the Top 50 bar is currently at 15,072,123 casualties.

Spreadsheet of Top 50

Limping my way up the chart. Not sure how much higher I can get but it’s been fun to make some progress.

So apparently it's been over 5 months since the last update.  I think it's about time for one, don't you?

Here's what's changed since February:

• RIP to 5 of the top 50 nations:
    • Furous Purpose (#10)
    • Irons82 (#22)
    • YJHAN (#25)
    • Halflinger (#28)
    • Commander Bean (#49)
  • A couple of those spots have been taken by the return of other inactives.  Welcome back, gantanX (#8) and Stewie (#12).
  • Notable movers up the chart include:
    • ALFERALFER and Nashorn continue to play leapfrog near the top.  Currently ALFERALFER is on top, sitting at #3.
    • Steeldor creeping up the list as well (#8-->#6)
    • BurtenJay (#26-->#21)
    • BaronZemo (#34-->#26)
    • Justin666 (#42-->#27...third update in a row that Justin666 gets a shoutout!)
    • Council of Ten (#48-->#31)
  • And welcome to the following newcomers breaking into the top 50:
    • ? (either #36 or #37...I'm still missing both, so I don't know which is the newbie)
    • SirWilliam (#45)
    • Terminator (#49)
  • For those who would like to play along, the Top 50 bar is amazingly exactly where it was in February -- 15,072,123 casualties.

Spreadsheet of Top 50

6,328,188 Attacking + 8,872,821 Defending = 15,201,009 Casualties

#50. Time to climb.

Number of Soldiers Lost: 5,330,910 Attacking + 9,947,016 Defending = 15,277,926 Casualties