The Amazing Casualties Race

kriekfreak

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1317412091' post='2812870']
I'm pretty sure 21 is Turetel (same nation and ruler name) of FEAR.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=8515
2,496,394 Attacking + 5,479,421 Defending = 7,975,815 Casualties
[/quote]
[img]http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo61/ThePansy/Custom63.png[/img] 21. [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=8515"]Turetel[/url] (Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics)
[b]Total: 7,975,81[/b] (Offensive: 2,496,394 - Defensive: 5,479,421)

added flag

Thanks for doing this.

The ODN used to have a system where theEric parsed everyone's casualties and then worked out the casualties/day for each nation. That way newer warmongers got a foot in. Although on a CN-wide scale that would be impossible.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1317420882' post='2812962']
Thanks for doing this.

The ODN used to have a system where theEric parsed everyone's casualties and then worked out the casualties/day for each nation. That way newer warmongers got a foot in. Although on a CN-wide scale that would be impossible.
[/quote]
Pretty sure he did that in Valhalla too, was a great thread.

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1317396980' post='2812743']
Needs top 100 :P

I am #52 btw (admin really needs to add a list of nations by casualties as well.
[/quote]
you go and find the other 75 and get the flags sorted, we'll see what we can do.

going forwards a top 50 would be nice, but this project already pushed me up on my daily clicks

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1317430451' post='2813070']
you go and find the other 75 and get the flags sorted, we'll see what we can do.

going forwards a top 50 would be nice, but this project already pushed me up on my daily clicks
[/quote]

I am pretty sure I was in the top 50 not long ago but I have dropped to #70. Still not bad for an old hippy.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1317464485' post='2813289']
This is actually a pretty cool thread.

Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing it actually used, however. I imagine it'll be a lot more interesting when there's a global war :P
[/quote]
In fairness 9 of the people on there are in nuclear pissing matches right now :)

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1317385277' post='2812680']
NG and MK make very impressive showings. I'm glad to see some DT representation. o/
[/quote]
If we all maintain our alignment of Casualties Neutral, we'll all get there one day.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1317420882' post='2812962']
Thanks for doing this.

[/quote]
I would have dominated this after the last war. 1.3 mill casualties without ever crossing 2300 infra.

[quote name='TBRaiders' timestamp='1317535912' post='2813760']
I don't get how anyone on the top list has more offensive than defensive casualties. Must be nice to get free tech and not have to eat a nuke daily when at war.
[/quote]
Raiding and wars before no-CB when nukes were rarely used.

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1317660824' post='2814657']
It's a slow grind up fighting with only 1k infra. Maybe I should buy up to 4k to get some more casualties. :awesome:
[/quote]

I would. It's pretty cheap to rebuy to 4K, both your current opponents have less than 4K infra so will help with GA, saves from having to buy infra for a few days every time you want to buy a nuke, and of course, the casualties.