UPN Individual Surrender Terms

Derwood1

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1317358288' post='2812431']
Yup, actually I would. If someone is gonna attempt to leave my alliance in the midst of war, I would rather they have the easiest way out instead of staying in because they don't want to pay reps. Typically means they won't do !@#$ after the war is over with except beg for aid when they most likely spent most of the war in PM.
[/quote]

Then we're never going to agree.

I have no sympathy for deserters.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317355242' post='2812370']
Disband them please.
[/quote]
[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1317355266' post='2812371']
Pretty reasonable terms.
[/quote]

I like this paired up better.

[quote name='Crazyman93' timestamp='1317358617' post='2812434']
1. Decom all military improvements (except those required for the Strategic Defense Initiative), soldiers to at least 25% of population, and all tanks, planes, nukes, and naval ships.

Shouldn't it be "At most"?
[/quote]

Correct. My mistake.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1317358023' post='2812428']
I'm not talking about actually doing it. I'm talking about someone supporting/calling for it. When GOD [allegedly] did it, it was the awful. Now people (granted, just one publically, but I'm sure plenty are thinking it) call for it.
[/quote]

Please stop.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1317358289' post='2812432']
Gibs NoR is just trying to fit in, hating GOD is cool.
[/quote]

Nevermind the fact that GOD has had a grudge against NoR for years, has attemped to curbstomp them on more than one occasion and has attempted to bully other alliances into cancelling with them... information like that is totally irrelevant, right? :blink:

[quote name='Bluestrike' timestamp='1317358784' post='2812442']
3/50 isn't as bad as I expected.
[/quote]

Not as good as you are thinking. Figure out the replacement cost of the mil stuff that has to be rebought later.

Still, these are individual terms. The option to fight on is always there.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1317355870' post='2812382']
So now you charge reps for individuals to surrender... when did that become fashionable?
[/quote]
You're comparing different effects, that had different causes. You're also noticing that in very rare cases do nations get an exit so early. This has to be the most clear cut CB in recent memory.

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1317357407' post='2812412']
I understand you are most likely a short-bus ruler but you really need to read it again. Also note the part where NG Tris determine the aid targets, let us worry about the nations we protect. Maybe you should help UPN out, not sure what your NS is but here is my link for your convenience: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=450874
[/quote]
(I hit enter therefore the edits and my nation's internet has been cutting out therefore why it is/took so long to respond).

When you post individual surrender terms you are in fact posting a range that you will get no surrenders or 52 (I agree, not likely). I gave the potential total.

UPN should drop its 583 nukes on NG. I am quite sure you'll increase your demands if they do. Your protectorate will probably get some reps, but I fully expect NG to hoard most of any reparations that will be extorted from UPN.

As far as you posting your nation link:
If you're man enough for a 1 v 1.
7 day war, one round.
My defensive slots protected so no others will mettle with our affair.

Then, I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game. You up for it Ringo?

I would be but I am not in your range. I did not have the luxury of being in winning wars like NG/PB. But I will take you on under these terms if we ever get in range of each other. Remember this invite and come knocking if we get in range.

I oppose you trying to humiliate those surrendering by referring to them as "fat". You are literally the most evil alliance on the planet. Not even NPO would have done that.

Seriously though, Good luck to everyone and I honestly hope this war comes to a quick conclusion.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1317359141' post='2812445']
Nevermind the fact that GOD has had a grudge against NoR for years, has attemped to curbstomp them on more than one occasion and has attempted to bully other alliances into cancelling with them... information like that is totally irrelevant, right? :blink:
[/quote]

Bob your mask is slipping, you're in RoK remember?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1317359920' post='2812453']
I oppose you trying to humiliate those surrendering by referring to them as "fat". You are literally the most evil alliance on the planet. Not even NPO would have done that.

Seriously though, Good luck to everyone and I honestly hope this war comes to a quick conclusion.
[/quote]

Have you ever seen Zoom? :smug:

Oh and I do too agree with asking individual reps from people that are planning to leave their alliance in the middle of the war. Even more so after 2 days. I would totally agree with people charging individual reps for those that leave NG early on. The more the better tbh.

Edited by kriekfreak

NG is far worse than NpO ever was. That has been made clear with this latest fiasco. [IMG]http://theinternational-cn.com/Smileys/default/trollface.png[/IMG]

In all seriousness, these terms are pretty reasonable. Good show, NG.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317356595' post='2812396']
Your protectorate gets nothing? They are why you fought this war right?

Non Grata nations 15k NS and below get nothing or UPN nations below 15k NS pay no reps?

[b]183 Non Grata nations above 15k will get approximately $549,000,000 and 9,150 tech.[/b]

Or
[b]
The 52 UPN nations above 15k NS pay $156,000,000 and 2,600 tech.[/b]

Excessive. The war was fought for a protectorate. All funds and tech should go to them.
[/quote]

You're... just that bad at logic AND english huh?

1. They said aid targets-- could be protectorate and their own members combined
2. Obviously the second. And y'know, after the last big war NPO's side paid billions.

Edited by NOMNOMNOM