UPN Individual Surrender Terms

Derwood1

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317356595' post='2812396']
You're protectorate gets nothing, they are why you fought this war right?

Non Grata nations 15k NS and below get nothing.

[b]183 Non Grata nations above 15k will get approximately $549,000,000 and 9,150 tech.[/b]
[/quote]
U no like read? we say "we tel u ware to send money" we no say "u send money here" how you know where we send?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1317355870' post='2812382']
So now you charge reps for individuals to surrender... when did that become fashionable?
[/quote]

Would DT get up in arms if Non Grata and DT found themselves at war against one another and we charged reps to those surrendering individually to us?

If you're going to weasel out you should pay [i]something[/i].

Non Grata nations 15k NS and below get nothing.

[b]183 Non Grata nations above 15k will get approximately $549,000,000 and 9,150 tech.[/b]

Or
[b]
The 52 UPN nations at those levels would pay $156,000,000 and 2,600 tech.[/b]

Excessive. The war was fought for a protectorate. All funds and tech should go to them.
[/quote]

Learn to read.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317356853' post='2812401']
I've never been much of a moralist. My hate for GOD isn't because of your immoral actions, it's because of your actions towards my alliance. If you'd disbanded UPN last war I wouldn't have given a !@#$.
[/quote]

Yeah GOD was the only SF alliance to never hold a grudge against you guys, what a terrible sin. Let's ally with the alliance that did attack us for almost no reason, yeah!

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1317356943' post='2812403']
Would DT get up in arms if Non Grata and DT found themselves at war against one another and we charged reps to those surrendering individually to us?

[/quote]
Nested for posterity.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1317357195' post='2812407']
Yeah GOD was the only SF alliance to never hold a grudge against you guys, what a terrible sin. Let's ally with the alliance [b]that wanted[/b] to disband us!
[/quote]

Bridges are for getting over things.

Non Grata nations 15k NS and below get nothing or UPN nations below 15k NS pay no reps? The latter correct?

Or
[b]
The 52 UPN nations above 15k NS pay $156,000,000 and 2,600 tech.[/b]

Excessive. The war was fought for a protectorate. All funds and tech should go to them.
[/quote]
Even after you make your edit, you still seem to lack comprehension. First of all, you don't dictate where the funds go. Second of all, we never stated that the funds and tech WOULDN'T go to the protectorate. Third of all, $%&@ you. Fourth of all, I know this is UPN, but even so, I don't think all 52 UPN nations above 15k NS will surrender. And if they try to, I suspect the alliance will surrender first, thus negating this motion. So in other words, you're wrong, you're wrong, your numbers are misleading, and you're wrong. And besides, there won't be 52 UPN nations above 15k NS in a half hour.

Non Grata nations 15k NS and below get nothing or UPN nations below 15k NS pay no reps?

Or
[b]
The 52 UPN nations above 15k NS pay $156,000,000 and 2,600 tech.[/b]

[/quote]

I understand you are most likely a short-bus ruler but you really need to read it again. Also note the part where NG Tris determine the aid targets, let us worry about the nations we protect. Maybe you should help UPN out, not sure what your NS is but here is my link for your convenience: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=450874

Yeah GOD was the only SF alliance to never hold a grudge against you guys, what a terrible sin. Let's ally with the alliance that did attack us for almost no reason, yeah!
[/quote]
Trust me there's plenty of hate for the rest of you to go around. And 8 months of intensive discussions, apologies, gov turnover on both sides, and general reconciliation went into the RoK treaty.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1317356355' post='2812391']
Not that. Just that it seemed to make GOD insanely terrible in the eyes of, well, just about everyone when there was a rumor about it. And now Varianz says do it. I just find the irony amusing.
[/quote]

You seem not to understand the root of the enmity aimed toward GOD.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317356773' post='2812397']
Oh. Well the difference there is that Xiph was seen to be actively taking steps to achieve it while he was a war with them, whereas Varianz is an uninvolved party simply proclaiming support for it. And Xiph is seen to have a history of that sort of thing.
[/quote]
Right. And I find it ironic that anyone would support disbandment after seeing all the talk about it last war. Guess it's one of those "It's OK for us" things. /shrugs

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317356853' post='2812401']
I've never been much of a moralist. My hate for GOD isn't because of your immoral actions, it's because of your actions towards my alliance. If you'd disbanded UPN last war I wouldn't have given a !@#$.
[/quote]
Fair enough.

Edit:

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1317357536' post='2812417']
[/quote]

Nah, I got it. One of the key issues surrounding Xiph/GOD is being pro-disbandment, though. So like I said, people wishing for NG to do it just strikes me as ironic, and therefore amusing.

Edited by Gibsonator21

[/quote]
I seem to remember GOD having a hand in keeping us at war longer or terms or something. I also seem to remember them being quite annoyed about our beer review. But the fact is that RoK worked to make amends, the rest of you didn't. Which is probably why we have a treaty with RoK while thinking the rest of you are utter !@#$. :)

But let's get back to the topic of UPN surrenders eh?

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1317357536' post='2812417']
[/quote]

Enlighten us then oh holy guru on the mountain-top. What burning grudge lies at the bottom of your dark heart?

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1317357551' post='2812419']
Right. And I find it ironic that anyone would support disbandment after seeing all the talk about it last war. Guess it's one of those "It's OK for us" things. /shrugs
[/quote]
If you don't see the difference between an alliance leader actively working towards the disbandment of an alliance while he is at war with said alliance, and an uninvolved party saying 'disband those guys', I'm afraid I can't help you. Your attempt at equivalence is pretty funny though.

Edited by WorldConqueror

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1317357551' post='2812419']
Nah, I got it. One of the key issues surrounding Xiph/GOD is being pro-disbandment, though. So like I said, people wishing for NG to do it just strikes me as ironic, and therefore amusing.
[/quote]

Still not getting it. Excellent try, though.

Perhaps someone else will be good enough to enlighten you. Me? I'm going to bed.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317357754' post='2812425']
If you don't see the difference between an alliance leader actively working towards the disbandment of an alliance while he is at war with said alliance, and an uninvolved party saying 'disband those guys', I'm afraid I can't help you. Your attempt at equivalence is pretty funny though.
[/quote]
I'm not talking about actually doing it. I'm talking about someone supporting/calling for it. When GOD [allegedly] did it, it was the awful. Now people (granted, just one publically, but I'm sure plenty are thinking it) call for it.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1317357860' post='2812427']
Still not getting it. Excellent try, though.

Perhaps someone else will be good enough to enlighten you. Me? I'm going to bed.
[/quote]

Oh. So what lots of people claim to be a big issue, isn't. Gotcha.

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1317356943' post='2812403']

[/quote]

Yup, actually I would. If someone is gonna attempt to leave my alliance in the midst of war, I would rather they have the easiest way out instead of staying in because they don't want to pay reps. Typically means they won't do !@#$ after the war is over with except beg for aid when they most likely spent most of the war in PM.