UPN Individual Surrender Terms

Derwood1

[b]Yes we have already been asked by a number of disgruntled UPN nations to bow out of this little party. To show we are not without compassion......so:[/b]

UPN nations wishing to surrender to Non Grata agree to abide to the following terms:

I. Military Decom
1. Decom all military improvements (except those required for the Strategic Defense Initiative), soldiers to at least 25% of population, and all tanks, planes, nukes, and naval ships.
2. Change Alliance Affiliation to “Fat Camp.” You may change your AA at the conclusion of the war after terms in section II are completed.
3. Place “Protected by Non Grata” in nation bio.
4. Post “I (ruler name of nation name) surrender to Non Grata” in the following topic on the CN forums. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213

II. Monetary Reps
1. You agree to pay Non Grata the following amount of reps at the conclusion of Non Grata's war effort. NG triumvirs will inform you of your aid target.
a. Nations 15k NS and below – 0 reparations
b. Everyone else - 3 million/50 tech

Non Grata has the right to attack you should you fail to comply with these terms.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317356129' post='2812390']
You had your chance.
[/quote]
Not that. Just that it seemed to make GOD insanely terrible in the eyes of, well, just about everyone when there was a rumor about it. And now Varianz says do it. I just find the irony amusing.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1317355604' post='2812376']
You're charging them to go to fat camp, and they will lose no further infra weight, this is a scam that is straight out of the Nigerian play book
[/quote]

This made me laugh.

Also, harsh terms, hegemony, blah blah blah.

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1317355165' post='2812368']

II. Monetary Reps
1. You agree to pay Non Grata the following amount of reps at the conclusion of Non Grata's war effort. NG triumvirs will inform you of your aid target.
[b]a. Nations 15k NS and below – 0 reparations
b. [color="#8B0000"]Everyone else - 3 million/50 tech[/color] [/b]

Non Grata has the right to attack you should you fail to comply with these terms.
[/quote]

Your protectorate gets nothing? They are why you fought this war right?

Non Grata nations 15k NS and below get nothing or UPN nations below 15k NS pay no reps?

[b]183 Non Grata nations above 15k will get approximately $549,000,000 and 9,150 tech.[/b]

Or
[b]
The 52 UPN nations above 15k NS pay $156,000,000 and 2,600 tech.[/b]

Excessive. The war was fought for a protectorate. All funds and tech should go to them.

Edited by Jaiar

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1317356355' post='2812391']
Not that. Just that it seemed to make GOD insanely terrible in the eyes of, well, just about everyone when there was a rumor about it. And now Varianz says do it. I just find the irony amusing.
[/quote]
Oh. Well the difference there is that Xiph was seen to be actively taking steps to achieve it while he was a war with them, whereas Varianz is an uninvolved party simply proclaiming support for it. And Xiph is seen to have a history of that sort of thing.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317356595' post='2812396']
You're protectorate gets nothing, they are why you fought this war right?

Non Grata nations 15k NS and below get nothing.

[b]183 Non Grata nations above 15k will get approximately $549,000,000 and 9,150 tech.[/b]
[/quote]

...wat

he means those UPN nations below 15k ns dont have to pay reps.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317356595' post='2812396']
You're protectorate gets nothing, they are why you fought this war right?

Non Grata nations 15k NS and below get nothing.

[/quote]

You read that totally backwards. Nations surrendering above 15k pay the reparations. NG chooses who the reparations go to, and I imagine that their protectorates will be pretty high on that list.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1317356355' post='2812391']
[/quote]
I've never been much of a moralist. My hate for GOD isn't because of your immoral actions, it's because of your actions towards my alliance. If you'd disbanded UPN last war I wouldn't have given a !@#$.