MAROONITY AT LAST!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1317326799' post='2812046']
Obligatory LOL@NSO. Will you get a turn to play senator also? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]
MK, you're stooping to new lows..
[/quote]

It was said we will get a senate seat when Sparta manages to become a competent and useful alliance. So I guess our evil Mushroom overlords have tricked us!

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1317273673' post='2811149']
Mogar, this is all becoming very circular. We've already established that MK doesn't want to sanction SF members on Maroon because it is dumb. You've also now slipped up again by claiming MEAT has got to Maroon seeking a fight. We've established that MK isn't. Can you try to pull together a coherent argument in the future?
[/quote]
Sorry but no one is buying it. I remember when MK and friends were screaming " no one cares about NPO, we aren't trying to roll them". We all know what happened a short time later.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1317350736' post='2812324']
Sorry but no one is buying it. I remember when MK and friends were screaming " no one cares about NPO, we aren't trying to roll them". We all know what happened a short time later.
[/quote]
To use the preemption of NPO as support of the position that MEAT moved to maroon in order to pick a fight with the maroon SF members is a pretty big stretch. If we wanted to pick a fight, why would we need to move to maroon to do it? How does being on their colour sphere aid in any way any kind of hostile intentions?

[/quote]
Your sig says everything I need to know about your political insight.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1317336168' post='2812180']

Mind you, apparently we found out NSO was moving to Maroon before they did. In the future we'll make sure NSO finds out what's planned for them at an earlier date.
[/quote]
What? You elected not only Mogar but some other guy who acts like he just started out into gov't so far this year. One of them is apparently HoFA (or at least claims to be). And that's a small portion of why I doubt you're running as efficiently in the rumor mill as you claim.

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1317326799' post='2812046']
Obligatory LOL@NSO. Will you get a turn to play senator also? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]
MK, you're stooping to new lows..
[/quote]
You have a very poor grasp of MK history.

This is in no way a low point for us.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1317336168' post='2812180']
Mind you, apparently we found out NSO was moving to Maroon before they did. In the future we'll make sure NSO finds out what's planned for them at an earlier date.
[/quote]

btw I was genuinely impressed at that. I wish we could borrow your oracles. Cause nobody in MEAT knew that NSO was going to be a part of MEAT, til it was already happening.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1317355610' post='2812377']
btw I was genuinely impressed at that. I wish we could borrow your oracles. Cause nobody in MEAT knew that NSO was going to be a part of MEAT, til it was already happening.
[/quote]

What, who told you about our oracles?! SPIES!

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1317351234' post='2812331']
Your sig says everything I need to know about your political insight.

What? You elected not only Mogar but some other guy who acts like he just started out into gov't so far this year. One of them is apparently HoFA (or at least claims to be). And that's a small portion of why I doubt you're running as efficiently in the rumor mill as you claim.
[/quote]
Care to explain how I'm not a somewhat decent gov member? I am incredibly active and have done more in my political career than most in this world, I've lost wars, won wars, disbanded alliances, fought all on my own during Karma, done freelance diplomacy on a number of occasions to help keep people from getting ZI'd or just stop stupid drama, been couped and couped people, managed to keep a dying alliance alive until the Unjust War, in which I went to bat for your alliance out of the great deal of respect I hold for Archon, Bros, and kamichi, LUE was my greatest ally, and I don't ever forget my friends.

I'd actually seriously like an explanation besides "zomg amsg".

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1317351804' post='2812335']
You have a very poor grasp of MK history.

This is in no way a low point for us.
[/quote]

Really, this is probably the pinnacle of the topic right here.

[/quote]
Yeah but, honestly, no one really cares about what you think since your spate of awful posting during the last war anyway. Thank you for reminding me to add you to my blocked user list.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1317363425' post='2812504']
Yeah, I'm not too stoked to see this either. GL !@#$ stirring and all, though.
[/quote]
We are terribly sorry, next time we move to a sphere that Sparta doesn't occupy we'll be sure to check and make sure it's ok with you first!

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317363541' post='2812506']
We are terribly sorry, next time we move to a sphere that Sparta doesn't occupy we'll be sure to check and make sure it's ok with you first!
[/quote]

Sparta occupies Maroon?

I see all you folk are free to express you contentedness with !@#$ stirring. I am going to express my non-contentedness with said !@#$-stirrers.

Edited by Pearl

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317363685' post='2812509']
I hope not, otherwise that part where I said "sphere that Sparta [i]doesn't[/i] occupy" won't make much sense at all!
[/quote]

You know Maroon has a nice ring to it.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317363685' post='2812509']
I hope not, otherwise that part where I said "sphere that Sparta [i]doesn't[/i] occupy" won't make much sense at all!
[/quote]

I see. no u, would have been much simplier to write, but I guess you have to change it up to keep things more exciting.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1317364012' post='2812514']
I see. no u, would have been much simplier to write, but I guess you have to change it up to keep things more exciting.
[/quote]
No u is indeed easier to type, however the problem arises when it does not convey the point I was making. You see, I know Sparta isn't maroon, and said so in my response to your first post. Somehow you thought I was saying that you are on maroon, and here we all are. You see, I was questioning why you are 'not too stoked to see this', when you are not on maroon. Hope that helps!

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317364267' post='2812523']
No u is indeed easier to type, however the problem arises when it does not convey the point I was making. You see, I know Sparta isn't maroon, and said so in my response to your first post. Somehow you thought I was saying that you are on maroon, and here we all are. You see, I was questioning why you are 'not too stoked to see this', when you are not on maroon. Hope that helps!
[/quote]

To be fair, that really isn't a point. You're essentially saying since someone isn't on Maroon they are unable to have their own perspective or opinion on the things happening around them in the world. From my standpoint you can either agree or disagree with his perspective that this is merely an attempt to "!@#$-stir," but I think taking it to the extreme that because his team color is not of a certain color his opinion is not relevant is a bit much and at worst avoiding his point, which I'm sure you disagree with.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1317363580' post='2812507']
Sparta occupies Maroon?

I see all you folk are free to express you contentedness with !@#$ stirring. I am going to express my non-contentedness with said !@#$-stirrers.
[/quote]

That's all you'll do is just express your non-contentedness, you won't actually do anything about it. So really is it worth voicing an opinion nobody wants to hear if you aren't going to back it up?.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1317364444' post='2812527']
To be fair, that really isn't a point. You're essentially saying since someone isn't on Maroon they are unable to have their own perspective or opinion on the things happening around them on the world. From my standpoint you can either agree or disagree with his perspective that this is merely an attempt to "!@#$-stir," but I think taking it to the extreme that because his team color is not of a certain color his opinion is not relevant is a bit much.
[/quote]
No, I'm not saying he can't have an opinion on this because he isn't on maroon, I'm asking him to explain why he isn't happy about it when it doesn't affect him in the least. I don't remember him complaining when PF moved to pink. The historical maroon alliances have expressed support for MEAT expanding their sphere and bringing more trading opportunities. So I am interested as to why he doesn't approve.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1317364681' post='2812530']
That's all you'll do is just express your non-contentedness, you won't actually do anything about it. So really is it worth voicing an opinion nobody wants to hear if you aren't going to back it up?.
[/quote]

Don't you two have a mutual ally or something?

Weird.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317364843' post='2812535']
No, I'm not saying he can't have an opinion on this because he isn't on maroon, I'm asking him to explain why he isn't happy about it when it doesn't affect him in the least. I don't remember him complaining when PF moved to pink. The historical maroon alliances have expressed support for MEAT expanding their sphere and bringing more trading opportunities. So I am interested as to why he doesn't approve.
[/quote]

I think he pretty vividly said that his reason was that he thought it was an attempt to "!@#$-stir."
I don't want to speak for him but I thought that was pretty clear.

Edited by IYIyTh