Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

[center][img]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9193/untitled4bl1.jpg[/img]

[b][size="3"]Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement[/size][/b]

It is with sadness that we acknowledge the disbandment of Nueva Vida. Nueva Vida have been long-term, solid allies of the Siberian Tiger Alliance even through times when treaty conflicts and obligations complicated matters.

The Siberian Tiger Alliance pledges to protect those on the Nueva Vida alliance affiliation indefinitely as a mark of respect for our now former ally.

I wish all the membersof Nueva Vida well in their new homes and thank the leadership and membership of Nueva Vida for their support and friendship over the years.

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland

on behalf of the government and members of the Siberian Tiger Alliance.
[/center]

[quote name='Baskan' timestamp='1317092680' post='2809378']
O/ STA.

STA-DT-NoR-Colossus Protection love square. Let's see if we can make it a pentagon. :awesome:
[/quote]
We would be pleased to coordinte with Nor, DT, or Colossus if anyone was stupid enough to raid the NV AA.

Thank you for everthing Nueva Vida!

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1317093217' post='2809385']
Lucky you got this in, i was worried people may not have realised NV were protected.
[/quote]

We determined that repetition is the best way to get a message across to those who are a bit slow on the uptake.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1317094336' post='2809405']
Now NEW has no excuse. :ph34r:

(That too old now?)
[/quote]
I guess the current one would be people aiding methrage.
Incidently, i neither read this announcement nor consider a tech[s]deal[/s]raid to be the same as assisting in a war.

I don't see any reason for some of you to be pissy about this, you need to relax.

It's a official public announcement. When a big event happens in the world it is expected and customary that leaders make announcements stating their alliance's stance towards them. Get over it.

Good show, STA, and my condolences for the loss of your ally.

*Edited for clarity.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317102435' post='2809495']
I don't see any reason for some of you to be pissy about this, you need to relax.

It's a official public announcement. When a big event happens in the world it is expected and customary that leaders make announcements stating their alliance's stance towards them. Get over it.

*Edited for clarity.
[/quote]

Thanks.

I thought the announcement was rather benign but I guess I should be used to these types of receptions when I poke my head above the ramparts to make a comment now and then. :P

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1317102795' post='2809497']
Thanks.

I thought the announcement was rather benign but I guess I should be used to these types of receptions when I poke my head above the ramparts to make a comment now and then. :P
[/quote]

It's not you, it's just getting really crowded under that bridge.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317102435' post='2809495']

*Edited for clarity.
[/quote]
I don't really see it as being necessarily 'pissy', just found it somewhat farcical for every man and his dog coming on and posting independant and concurrent protection notices. I know it's a statement representing alliance A's feelings toward alliance B, but it does get to a point where it's a little ineffectual.
That being said, it does make me wonder; where did all those Declaration of Support announcements go?

Edited by Vanilla Napalm

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1317106424' post='2809527']
I don't really see it as being necessarily 'pissy', just found it somewhat farcical for every man and his dog coming on and posting independant and concurrent protection notices. I know it's a statement representing alliance A's feelings toward alliance B, but it does get to a point where it's a little ineffectual.[/quote]
Meh, fair enough, I suppose. I just see it as each alliance in their officialness. Perhaps next time you could arrange an IRC chan for them to coordinate a group message and save us all from the burden of reading? :P