Big Changes in the Mushroom Kingdom

Ardus

[center][IMG]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z327/GummiDeMilo/CN%20Flags/newmkflag-1.png[/IMG][/center]

The Mushroom Kingdom has gone through some pretty significant government changes lately, so it's only appropriate that we give you an update so you know who to call.

[b][u]Royalty[/u][/b]
[b]King[/b] - Archon
[b]Crown Prince[/b] - Lebubu
[b]Prince[/b] - Ardus

[b][u]Lords[/u][/b]
[b]Lord High Vanguard[/b] - NinjaColt
[b]Lord High Director[/b] - Banksy
[b]Lord High Treasurer[/b] - Azaghul
[b]Enclave[/b] - 1337Guy, Babyjesus

Most recently, Drai and Denial stepped down from the Enclave, returning to the glorious ranks of the retired. In keeping with our tradition of poaching the military ranks, we appointed BabyJesus to fill things out and ensure 1337 doesn't have a nervous breakdown or anything. We also merged our Communications and Culture Departments [s]because the only good government is small government[/s] and put Banksy in charge of the new INTERIOR UNITED. If you want to join our ranks (and you do), you must go through him. And finally, Infinite Citadel chose to step down from his Treasurer position after a very long and successful stint. Azaghul has stepped up to take charge and lead us to glory over the tech-hungry barbarian hoards of Paradoxia.

I hope you all found this enlightening.

Sincerely,
[i]The Mushroom Kingdom[/i]

EDIT: Also, ninjacolt is in charge of killing you people so if you need mercy talk to him.

Edited by Ardus

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Azaghul, babyjesus, Banksy and Ninjacolt! Ardus is a pretty canny judge of talent and character so I'm sure that you all will do great.

If you don't mind me asking was the rationale between combining Communications and Culture? I understand that Communicator dealt with graphics and the relationship between the members and their government but I must confess that I'm not personally familiar with what the Culture position actually did. I kind of thought it was just something that Bros called himself. If you do mind me asking, just disregard the post. ;)

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1317093814' post='2809398']
Congrats, Azaghul, babyjesus, Banksy and Ninjacolt! Ardus is a pretty canny judge of talent and character so I'm sure that you all will do great.

If you don't mind me asking was the rationale between combining Communications and Culture? I understand that Communicator dealt with graphics and the relationship between the members and their government but I must confess that I'm not personally familiar with what the Culture position actually did. I kind of thought it was just something that Bros called himself. If you do mind me asking, just disregard the post. ;)
[/quote]
Culture handled admissions, nation audits, etc. Communications was our media & entertainment wing. We don't really need two separate infrastructures and Lords for all that, so we merged em. It's a broad workload for a single department, but Banksy has some very capable deputies in Voytek and SteamPoweredHitler.

Bros is Castellan of the Keep, the title bestowed to our beloved forum administrator. His job is to ensure the forums are entirely too complicated for me to manipulate and be available when I subsequently decide that I require assistance. He's also the object of our nostalgia for the glory days when he was king.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1317107167' post='2809531']
All I read was:

Royalty
King - Archon
Queen - Lebubu
Queen - Ardus

Lords
Queen - NinjaColt
Queen - Banksy
Queen - Azaghul
Queer - 1337Guy, Babyjesus
[/quote]

What can I say? It takes a lot to satisfy me. And apparently two to make me feel secure :v

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1317092432' post='2809371']
I thought the retirement club [i]is[/i] high gov [img]http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/Smileys/kickass/huh.gif[/img]
[/quote]

It's a trap.

No, really it is.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1317095912' post='2809424']
Culture handled admissions, nation audits, etc. Communications was our media & entertainment wing. We don't really need two separate infrastructures and Lords for all that, so we merged em. It's a broad workload for a single department, but Banksy has some very capable deputies in Voytek and SteamPoweredHitler.

Bros is Castellan of the Keep, the title bestowed to our beloved forum administrator. His job is to ensure the forums are entirely too complicated for me to manipulate and be available when I subsequently decide that I require assistance. He's also the object of our nostalgia for the glory days when he was king.
[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification. I hope the changes go well for you all.