Official Dark Templar Announcement regarding NV

twodivine

[quote name='Gebiv' timestamp='1317126048' post='2809611']
Making a statement of support to make sure our the best propaganda artist of all time stays with you guys. I see what you did there.

o/ DT
[/quote]
I'll be seeing you in Colossus, then, Gebiv. I'm an ambassador from DT there. :D

[quote name='Chaoshawk' timestamp='1317179791' post='2810048']
I'm very certain messages will be coming on the remnants' ways despite this announcement. Good luck enforcing it.
[/quote]
Their members all know if they get any spam that they can share it and steps will be taken to address it.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1317184774' post='2810090']
What right does DT have to prevent former NV members from being given information about new alliances at the very point in time when they need that information?
[/quote]
Their members have also a right to decide for themselves as to where they want to go without having 20+ messages in their inbox saying come here. NV has provide information to their members to assist them in their choices. If their members wish to look other areas they are free to do so of their own, but shouldn't need to get spammed.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1317185112' post='2810094']
Their members have also a right to decide for themselves as to where they want to go without having 20+ messages in their inbox saying come here. NV has provide information to their members to assist them in their choices. If their members wish to look other areas they are free to do so of their own, but shouldn't need to get spammed.
[/quote]
So basically what you're saying is that they have a right to decide and to information as long as they don't want information about or to decide on one other than their former allies.

There is a [i]marked [/i]difference between protecting former Vidians and corralling them.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1317184774' post='2810090']
What right does DT have to prevent former NV members from being given information about new alliances at the very point in time when they need that information?
[/quote]
NV is loaded with experienced players that can make decisions on their own. I don't think they need help from countless spammed messages.

Glad to see us do this.

Edited by CzarBomba

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1317185224' post='2810096']
So basically what you're saying is that they have a right to decide and to information as long as they don't want information about or to decide on one their former allies.
[/quote]
No I'm saying they have the right to do what they want without having every alliance spam the crap out their inbox and make it look like they got attacked.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1317185411' post='2810099']
No I'm saying they have the right to do what they want without having every alliance spam the crap out their inbox and make it look like they got attacked.
[/quote]

Oh, the pains of being in an alliance that has died due to inactivity :rolleyes:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1317185224' post='2810096']
There is a [i]marked [/i]difference between protecting former Vidians and corralling them.
[/quote]

Agreeing with Shattemann makes me feel like I want to scrub myself down with bleach.

I thought the reason this stopped being common like 3 years ago was because it was so transparently grimy. Then again, not a big deal I guess since it would be silly to try and enforce.