Official Dark Templar Announcement regarding NV

twodivine

It's been a long standing relationship with NV for many of our members back before NoCB that we've been there for each other through thick and thin. It comes with great sadness to see the alliance come to an end with such great history and friendships build over the years. From this point on for as long as the NV AA exists in CN The Dark Templar will join our friends in Nordreich with protecting the AA. That means no poaching or raiding the nations under the AA. We wish to allow the members of NV to decide where they wish to go without the bombardment of recruitment pm's.

Signed,

The Dark Templar

:wub: NV o/

Edited by Myworld

This is to ensure that people know not to poach members of NV since DT already stated they will be protecting the AA of Nueva Vida in NV's thread. NoR, in their thread, did not state not to poach members of NV and so this thread was made to ensure that people knew not to poach members. If you don't like it, then you don't need to read this thread.

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1317077015' post='2809119']
This could have been said in NoR's thread.

Edit: Or NV's.
[/quote]
You people whine about everything.

Good show DT, good show

Edit: apoligizes made, pissy mood

Edited by Sarmatian Empire

A further extension of the "Don't Even THINK of Raiding Nueva Vida Doctrine."

And, yes, if you truly knew Nueva Vida, EVERY ONE OF THESE THREADS IS NECESSARY. And those all caps were also necessary.

Troll not, and the threads will pass quickly.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1317077191' post='2809125']
This is to ensure that people know not to poach members of NV since DT already stated they will be protecting the AA of Nueva Vida in NV's thread. NoR, in their thread, did not state not to poach members of NV and so this thread was made to ensure that people knew not to poach members. If you don't like it, then you don't need to read this thread.
[/quote]
UPN were attempting to poach... roll UPN?

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1317082061' post='2809218']
UPN were attempting to poach... roll UPN?
[/quote]
I think that was WickedJ of Olympus having a bit of a laugh. He was neither poaching, pouching, pooching, or peaching.

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1317084452' post='2809244']
I was referring more to IRC than the OWF. And I too was, partially, joking.
[/quote]
Then it looks like we'll have to roll their IRC channel.

UPN: prepare to ban me from your channel! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGGGGHHHGHGHGGGHHHH!!!

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1317092869' post='2809380']
Happy to see DT doing something right for once :)

Basically, no one is going to $%&@ with NV ever at this point after the plethora of alliances have come out with such strong support.
[/quote]

... and MK doesn't even need something on paper to protect NV, if it should so desire. :D

I'd like to add that the plethora of alliances pledging support lends a modicum of protection to the NV AA.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Nueva%20Vida&anyallexact=exact"]I plan to check[/url] on the AA regularly, so we really will be watching.