Morale boost

I was thinking about the war feature for CN when i finally realized something it is was missing morale. I am proposing that their is an option in the war and battles section that says "Morale". It gives you three options: 1. Leader of your nation visits deployed troops soldier effiency +10% for 1 day- $200,000 2. Nation writes cards for deployed troops soldier effiency +5% for 1 day- $100,000 3. Nation leader sends a video message to troops soldier effiency +2.5% for one day- $50,000. This morale boost section would be available every 2 days in war. Tell me what you think.

Edited by CEO George Harris

I agree that morale would be an interesting component, however I don't believe this is the way to implement it. Also, it would make the losing side that much more disadvantaged, which I think is bad for the game.

• 4 weeks later...

Not a bad idea, but I would suggest that morale, plus or minus, could be added as an Event. Not sure how you would offset the Event with an Option 2 however.

Edited by Thomasj_tx