Complaining and Grieving

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1317023849' post='2808839']
Well, I would act surprised if I actually *was* but I truly am not.
[/quote]

If anyone was caught off guard by this They ummmm....well......yeah I really don't have words for it....they wouldn't be nice if I could find them though.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1317049601' post='2808892']
What. The. !$@$. Are you talking about?
[/quote]

I think he means NADC and GDA. Or the fact that MCXA were lackeys for an extended period of their history. Either way, I love MCXA, and still find it rather ironic that you call CD or PR lackeys.

But that's neither here nor there, and is off-topic.

I'll just wish CnG luck.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1317049999' post='2808896']
I think he means NADC and GDA. Or the fact that MCXA were lackeys for an extended period of their history. Either way, I love MCXA, and still find it rather ironic that you call CD or PR lackeys.

But that's neither here nor there, and is off-topic.

I'll just wish CnG luck.
[/quote]

Well, tbh the idea of calling people lackies b/c they are close friends with some one larger or more politically dominant is dumb. Close friendships are a thing to be celebrated not derided, I was really just pointing our irony when I pointed at CD and PR.

Thanks for all the congratulations and good wishes, it's been a lot of work making sure we're absolutely correct for this storied bloc. After doing all that work, I'm sure we are. If there's any alliance with an understanding of history, it's us. The people of C&G are fantastic and we can't wait to get started serving our Pacifican whipmasters together.

As for those who're less sure, I hope you'll keep your eyes peeled for when we prove you wrong.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1317050267' post='2808903']
Well, tbh the idea of calling people lackies b/c they are close friends with some one larger or more politically dominant is dumb. Close friendships are a thing to be celebrated not derided, I was really just pointing our irony when I pointed at CD and PR.
[/quote]

He called MCXA lackies because they were lackies throughout the entire NPO period, not because they have larger friends. And he's quite right. I should know. Since then MCXA has done nothing to turn itself into a decent alliance.

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1317065967' post='2808973']
I still have no idea how this bloc still exists minus all of the original signatories...I mean at least change the name.
[/quote]

Technically =LOST= is still a member, and they did change the(ir) name. If we've incorrectly handled your concerns please fill out form TDSM-8291 to complain and/or grieve.