Complaining and Grieving

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1317170554' post='2809976']
Pretty sure it was because we suggested we all leave and that was about the time Omni pronounced his will that IAA would die for Polar and all that jazz. It matters very little now anyway.
[/quote]

You act as if it was Omni that was forcing IAA to stay in that war. Until the last week of the war every IAA member was fully behind the war effort, every member knew that when we entered that war we weren't leaving until we finished our duty of Mutual Defense to Polar. I'll be the first to admit, I didn't like the idea that IAA might have died for Polar, but that is the culture of IAA. We were willing to fight til the end with any of our MD+ partners, there is a reason why post war I pushed for many changes within the IAA FA path before I left. Simply put, the fact that this entire thing is being placed on Omni is utter crap.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1317255419' post='2810573']
Expected ages ago.

Congratulations to my friends in GATO. May this new path bring you the success you desire.

<3 Kubla.
<3 Lizzy
[/quote]

Thanks Scorp, I'm glad GATO could come join me in TLR and all the fun with CnG.

:wub: GATO

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1317251737' post='2810544']
You act as if it was Omni that was forcing IAA to stay in that war. Until the last week of the war every IAA member was fully behind the war effort, every member knew that when we entered that war we weren't leaving until we finished our duty of Mutual Defense to Polar. I'll be the first to admit, I didn't like the idea that IAA might have died for Polar, but that is the culture of IAA. We were willing to fight til the end with any of our MD+ partners, there is a reason why post war I pushed for many changes within the IAA FA path before I left. Simply put, the fact that this entire thing is being placed on Omni is utter crap.
[/quote]

Then IAA should have had a better mouthpiece at the time. I don't know if I saw PHD the entire war tbh. The point is that Omni was the most visible and hearing all of this from him was grating at best. I wish someone else had taken the lead for IAA. Things would have turned out different.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1317318246' post='2811870']
Then IAA should have had a better mouthpiece at the time. I don't know if I saw PHD the entire war tbh. The point is that Omni was the most visible and hearing all of this from him was grating at best. I wish someone else had taken the lead for IAA. Things would have turned out different.
[/quote]
That is an awful excuse. You were in to help the alliance, not the voice. Just because you didn't/don't like Omni doesn't mean you bail on them quicker. I'm not criticizing you leaving, but saying if it wasn't for Omni you would have stayed longer is stupidly low.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1317326620' post='2812044']
That is an awful excuse. You were in to help the alliance, not the voice. Just because you didn't/don't like Omni doesn't mean you bail on them quicker. I'm not criticizing you leaving, but saying if it wasn't for Omni you would have stayed longer is stupidly low.
[/quote]

Dude, might be time to go to another thread, one where to have a clue

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1317326620' post='2812044']
[/quote]

You of all people know how well Omni and I get along.....why the hell would I want to put up with that guy any longer than I would have to? IAA had decided to go down on Polar's ship. GATO wasn't about to do that (not wanting to be on Polar's boat to begin with) having to listen to Omni the whole way down..... It was all compounded. Omni wasn't the only reason but he played his part in our decision.

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1317331764' post='2812125']
Dude, might be time to go to another thread, one where to have a clue
[/quote]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105546&view=findpost&p=2809865"]Just going off what MagicNinja said.[/url] I know that really had no part in it, so trying to pin it on him after the fact is low.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1317334389' post='2812158']
You of all people know how well Omni and I get along.....why the hell would I want to put up with that guy any longer than I would have to? IAA had decided to go down on Polar's ship. GATO wasn't about to do that (not wanting to be on Polar's boat to begin with) having to listen to Omni the whole way down..... It was all compounded. Omni wasn't the only reason but he played his part in our decision.
[/quote]
Then why were you dealing with him? Why not TimLee? Or Arsenal? Someone who was currently in gov, or someone who got along with Omni? I get why you left, I'm not faulting you for it. I'm letting you know it's stupid to put any blame on your relationship (especially your personal relationship) with Omni for why you did leave. Just leave it that you didn't want to die for Polar. No need to expand on that.

Edited by Gibsonator21

this is dumb, this inst about omni, this is about UPN or something, i dont remember, either way time to collectively find a river, build a bridge, and get the @#$& over it