The Hard Poll of Destiny

Kzoppistan

Banish me to this locale:  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As promised in this thread:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105506

I hereby submit to the directives of the populace.

If the votes to none are twice the combined votes of all the others it will void this poll and I'll probably wander off towards some shiny object.

Vote Today! And unlike other democracies, you're vote actually counts.

Tough choice. UE or Legion would be entertaining for the rest of us, but I can't imagine either would be a particularly fun slog for you (though I could be wrong). GOONS you'd probably enjoy as a taste of something different -- where said taste would be something other than a steaming mouthful of dung -- but wouldn't have the same stranger in a strange land element, and the subsequent blog post(s) would be considerably less satisfying for everyone else. "Oh hey I kinda enjoy it here and these are fun people" doesn't really grab. Thus, I vote ponies.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1316901335' post='2807661']
You and GOONS are a perfect match.
[/quote]

Sadly, the first thing I've ever agreed with this man over.

That being said, I would like to remove GOONS as an option in this charade. If you decide to join our alliance, I would like to think it's for a more meaningful reason than a game of chance with the OWF. Good luck to you, wherever you go.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1316899236' post='2807628']
Voted UE because, quite frankly, I want you to suffer under HoT's leadership.
[/quote]

That's inhumane

voted other so you can join OMFG or Gra......you would probably do well in those

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1316902223' post='2807676']
Sadly, the first thing I've ever agreed with this man over.

That being said, I would like to remove GOONS as an option in this charade. If you decide to join our alliance, I would like to think it's for a more meaningful reason than a game of chance with the OWF. Good luck to you, wherever you go.
[/quote]

Oh, nippy, don't be like that, my friend. This is about more than individual desires here, otherwise I would have just quietly accepted any one of the fine offers presented to me in the last few weeks, this is about the greater good of entertaining the people.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Voted legion.Not a lutz vote.I agree with Ivan there are no bad players, just bad leaders.Someone needs to enter their ranks with an acumen for building and motivating the rank and file.This can turn the Legion around and you just might be that person.