The Revolushunary Trublmakrsh

[center][img]http://oi54.tinypic.com/1zzi3b4.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/bc6lw.jpg[/img]

[b]The Revolushunary Trublmakrsh[/b][/center]

A strong treaty that binds us closer to much valued allies. That said, I'm going to fire my illiterate Liaison Commissar now :ph34r:

[quote][b]PREAMBLE:[/b]
All partiesh involved in thish treaty are to remain shovereign and shaaaaaaaaall not be governed by the other party. They shall remain sheparate unlesh stated in another treaty, or summat. This treaty actsh to expand (expand, hahahahahahaha) the relationship between The International and the Hooligansh in a state of mutual defensh and opshunl aggression, furthering our alliances commitment to one another. This is serioush shtuff bro.

[b]ARTICLE 1: NON-AGGRESSION[/b]
Both signatories agree not to attack, or commit any actions of espionage on the other party. Such actions are regarded as a breach of this treaty.

[b]ARTICLE 2: INTELLIGENCE[/b]
Both signatories agree to share all relevant information pertaining to the security of either alliance. It is agreed that this information shall not be falsified to mislead the other party.

[b]ARTICLE 3: DEFENSE[/b]
Both signatories agree that should the other come under attack, it is mandatory that all available aid, be it military, financial or diplomatic, will be made available should it be requested. This clause is not relevant if an undersigned party is the aggressor in a conflict. This treaty is exclusive between The International and Hooligans and as such will not activate any other treaties either signatory may have.

[b]ARTICLE 4: AGGRESSION[/b]
Both signatories also agree that should one signatory decide to engage in an aggressive war with a third party, the other signatory is encouraged, but not required, do to so as well.

[b]ARTICLE 5: CANCELLATION[/b]
To cancel this treaty one party must post a thread with a 48 hour notice of cancellation on the other party's forums and get acknowledgment from the other party. Following cancellation, a 72 hour grace period shall begin, during which neither party may breach any of the above listed terms.

[b]ARTICLE 6: OTHER SHI- ....[/b]

Yesh, we were hammered when we wrote thish
Blashted
Floored
Destroyed
Annihilated
Blitzed
Loaded
Plowed
Plastered
Wasted
Other synonyms thereof