Public Notice to the Kingdom

Captain Enema

[quote][center][u][b]Statement from the Kingdom of Cochin[/b][/u][/center]

With the dissolution of the United States of the Islands and the negation of the rationale for our very presence in the British Isles, the Kingdom of Cochin announces its withdrawal from Fort Anchengo. Considering our level of investment and deployment in Fort Anchengo it would be physically impossible for the withdrawal to be completed in 2 months. We thus announce a complete withdrawal from the island of Barra within a period of 12 months (OOC: 1 month RL). In the meantime we hope our neutrality would not be violated.

Sd,

HH Kerala Varma,
The King of Cochin[/quote]

[quote]To: Cromwell

We would like to know the status of the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100218&view=findpost&p=2693039"]Cochin Special Economic Zone[/url] which is in existence in the territory of former United States of the Islands.

Sd,

CE Francis,
Minister of Commerce,
Kingdom of Cochin[/quote]

[quote]To: CE Francis

CE,

I am uncomfortable with having an armed force of ships and other units in my backyard after being so recently threatened by them. I believe it will be necessary for your government to hasten your departure process.

As a reasonable compromise my government is willing to purchase the buildings should a reasonable price be arranged to assist you in hastening the process.

The economic zone you speak of is off the table for the time being due to the recent threats made by your nation towards mine. Attempting to interfer in the reunification of Great Britain by threatening us with violent force greatly lowered your standings in our eyes.

-Cromwell [/quote]

Greetings,

As I understand from the situation the Cochin military presence in British Isles has already started its withdrawal. Our question is regarding the Special Economic Zone we have established as well as its companies and industries. Would they be permitted to function? You have the option of purchasing the investments we have made in the region or permitting us to dismantle it to our convenience.

As regards the buildings on the military base itself you have to contact Royal Cochin Defense Forces. Any grievance you may have towards the policies of the Kingdom must be expressed to the Ministry of External Affairs.

Sd,

CE Francis,
Minister of Commerce,
Kingdom of Cochin[/quote]

To: CE Francis

Public-

We'll state this again in a public venue. In order to hasten the departure of Kingdom forces we'll purchase your military buildings on your base. We are willing to make a fair offer for these items and equipment.

Pass this message along or not, I hardly care.

-Cromwell

To: Cromwell

I cannot make myself any clearer, the question is not regarding the buildings on the military base which may in a year's time be handed over to you anyway. But I am enquiring regarding the investments in Cochin Special Economic Zone which is not in Barra but in other parts of former USI.

Sd,

CE Francis

To: CE Francis

Public-

The economic issues are secondary to the military issues of your nation's ships, soldiers, and airplanes in our territory. Once they've been removed the economic issues will be addressed, not before.

At this early time the Kingdom business entities in British jurisdiction may remain open for business. A final decision will be made after your nation's forces have been removed.

-Cromwell

A decision has been made regards the Cochin Special Economic Zone.

Sd,

CE Francis.[/quote]

A few hours later, as per orders from GSHQ in Cochin City, the industries and companies working in Cochin Special Economic Zone sounded their evacuation alarms and the thousands of Cochin and British employees alike started moving out of the premises. GH44s from Fort Anchengo would arrive there to ensure the evacuation of Cochin citizens and any British citizen who chooses to seek asylum in Cochin. As the Cochin civilians are being evacuated a team from the GSF202 would go around all the buildings assisted by the design architects of the buildings placing timed demolition charges.

With the last of the CSEZ buildings evacuated and the last Cochin civilian transported to Fort Anchengo for a series of special RCAF flights taking them back to Cochin, the commandos would trigger the controlled demolition explosives levelling the CSEZ and the billions of Rupees of investment associated with to rubble.

The British wanted the presence of Cochin removed. So what better way than to obliterate a paragon of Cochin economic contribution to the region.

After the demolition, the commandos of GSF202 would return to Fort Anchengo aboard the last few GH44s.